• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 01.10.13 is LIVE!

LMAO you know what.. this better turn Brooke heel!!!

Or Bully is revealed as the leader of An8's

I actually enjoyed that whole thing.

I'm trying to decide if it's a perverse enjoyment or not. But that was actually really good, in a wacky, wacky way

So let me get this straight. There's time EVERY WEEK for multiple segments with the hogans but no time to put the x division champ on tv?

1-10-2013+9-58-21+PM.jpg

Love and Marriage, Love and Marriage. Here comes Bully with a baby carriage. Hulks a little pissed off, now here's a picture of the showoff!

62366426333637815b0a3a2670f186a6.jpeg

What good can come from this angle? If Bully turns heel, it makes no sense. If he doesn't, he's stuck with Brooke. There's always the option that he's stuck with Brooke, turns heel, it makes slightly more sense, but is still awful because of the aforementioned being STUCK WITH BROOKE HOGAN.

Can a man marry a tranny in the state of Florida?

A&8s works as a Wile E Coyote style stable. Always trying to do something big and always failing oh so bad.

I probably would if I had a huge man crush on her pops. But the show itself tonight, well, um, I need to gather my thoughts on it. Wasn't really impressed, but it is what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back