Impact Wrestling/All-Wheels Wrestling Dynamic

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
All-Wheels Wrestling is set to air any time soon. And it seems to be considered part of the TNA umbrella. Basically meaning TNA has a second brand of sorts. The difference being it's a totally different theme from Impact Wrestling. In centers on teams as already noted as well as the bikes and such. Thing about it is, how will this affect TNA: Impact Wrestling? Will they be kept 2 completely separate entities? Or will they be treated as brands under the same wing? And what to make of championships? Will All-Wheels Wrestling feature totally new belts? Or will Impact's belts come into play as well?

Of course all this if the plans for All-Wheels Wrestling play through.

This can give new chances to TNA. Question is what would be the better move? If the TNA Championships become inter-promotional, that means feuds will occasionally jump to both brands. And seeing how AWW works with 4 man teams, this could give way to a Trios Tag Team Championship. It's popular in Mexico. But would said belt catch on in the U.S.?

Or would it be a better idea to keep both brands completely unrelated with each having it's own set of accomplishments? If we go down this road, who will AWW get PPV time? Should it get any?

The possibilities seem endless right now even though things have yet to play out. But one has to wonder how WILL they play out as we wait on for these ideas to manifest. To many AWW seems like a sketchy concept, but putting aside the negativity, this opens the door to many ideas for us to play with. I really don't have a clue as to how I'd like the two shows go about each other, so I'll just leave the question for others to answer. Because no matter how I look at the possibilities I mentioned above, I always find something I don't like to them.

As much shit as WWE has gotten for the brand split TNA should KNOW nobody wants a brand split

ESPECIALLY when the 2nd brand is some kind of ridiculous motorcylce twist show with less notable wrestlers

I hope they keep the shows entirely seperate , play commercials for each other during commercial breaks but keep it 100% seperate.

If AWW is a weekly wrestling show (and especially if its 2 hours long) then good grief what the hell are they thinking?

I just think , this whole thing is obsurd.

Gonna have to see the show to really pass any judgement on it but it sure as hell SOUNDS stupid :shrug:

I'd rather see Impact just out right make another show, and NOT that xplosion crap and not a "gimmicky" show either just another show more to spread out story lines and get some longer matches... That said I don't see the belts being a part of both shows... AWW the cup is the gold so no need to bring belts over. Unless somewhere down the line they do the old invasion angle which is likely if AWW does well over time...

I really don't see AWW lasting too long. I'm in no way a TNA hater, but there is nothing about this program that excites me. It seems as if they are doing this to get more exposure on another network and the only way they could think to do it is add some bikes, etc, and shoot for what I guess would be the speed network.

As was said earlier, I think they'd be better off just having a second TNA/Impact show all together. Don't brand split. Don't confuse the casual fans with this AWW crap.

If I were in charge I would keep the TNA/Impact name away from AWW for as long as possibe.

Cute. I have to outright ask straight out what I'm asking so I can get my proper answer. I'll be more blunt.

I DO NOT CARE IF YOU LIKE THE IDEA OF AWW BECAUSE THAT IS SET AND DONE. WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT TO INTERACT WITH IMPACT WRESTLING (OR NOT INTERACT).

Great. Now that hopefully I got the point across more blatantly, I'll ask the questions just as blatantly.

Should AWW get use of TNA's belt, use their own or have none?

Should there be talent exchange between both's brands?

Should AWW get at least one match on a TNA PPV?

Is this a good chance to introduce new Championships such as a Trios (3 man Tag Team) Championship?

I hope it's clearer now.

AWW and TNA will be two completely different products from the same company. While nothing is set in stone until Speed picks the show up we do have some ideas what TNA wants to do with it after the pilot.

The competition appears that it will be team based, with teams competed for a trophy in the pilot. It seems doubtful that they would use TNA's titles because the audience they are trying to reach is so diffrerent from Impact's. The talent should rarely if ever switch between the products. If it does occur, it should be because "creative has nothing for you" on Impact. New gimmick related to racing and place you on a team.

They should not have a match for AWW on a ppv. It might have a match for AWW on Impact to give it exposure.

This assumes that Speed will pick the show up and that the pilot was similar to what the product will look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back