ALL WHEELS WRESTLING - A new brand by TNA

This is probably the stupidest thing I have ever heard of in my life, just cuz a few rednecks love all 3 doesn't mean it will appeal to that many wrestling fans if any.

First it sounds like they haven't even thought it through, I'm all for trying new things but only if its well thought out and planned, not thrown together and sloppy. Of course they may have thought about it but its like throwing football and mma together because both sports have contact.personally I have never met a racing fan that's also big into wrestling, I have zero interest in this product and is almost designed to fail.

Good luck TNA u will need it. I got an idea for u, wrestling and log rolling while over a crocodile pit and the crocodiles have lasers on each tooth, now that's ratings *rolling eyes*.

I 100% expect this to fail, just like Celebrity Wrestling when that was on tv in the UK, the midget wrestling thing that Eaz-E came up with, and Hulk Hogan's wrestling show. It is just going to appeal to a minority audience that TNA seem to be obsessed with.

Why they keep catering for rednecks is beyond me, and how many times have Nascar drivers been involved in the company? Not everyone likes Nascar Eric!!

As long as the racing aspect and wrestling sides of the show are kept apart, and we dont see drives actually getting in the ring, then this has SOME chance of working, but I am almost entirely convinced that it will bomb.

At least Sonjay and Lethal are involved, they are always good to watch.

They revealed some pictures from the first episode.

260353_225404930815879_215141195175586_704536_876083_n.jpg

I guess some fans would get their spot-fest infested, six sided ring sporting product after all. Rejoice!

Check their Facebook for more.

Having seen the pictures and taping results, I have questions...

- Will they always use the six sided ring or is it a one time deal because TNA had set it up for the Destination X PPV and were too lazy to change it?

- The circular enterance ramp looks like they're recycling from the old days. Is the Impact Zone devolving?

- Is their roster only four guys strong? because that could get dull really quickly.

- While Impact Wrestling is trying to improve the quality of wrestling with longer hard-fought matches over one fall, why does TNA think it's a good idea for All Wheels Wrestling to have five minute matches with a handful of falls? Are these guys just that easy to be pinned?

Like i have said from the start, give it a chance before bashing it. It might be good or it might be bad, but give All Wheels Wrestling a chance. If everybody said the same thing about TNA, TNA would have been out of buisness 9 years ago. Since TNA is still around, i guess people gave it a chance. So give it a try at least 1 episode or 2, and then if you don't like well its your choice.

This is intriguing. Who's to say this won't work? The fact is, the wrestling business needs to evolve. Maybe this is it. I'm definitely going to give this a chance. I'm a big Sonjay Dutt, Shawn Daivari and Jay Lethal fan, too, so that's a plus. It may not work, it may be cancelled after a few episodes. But with professional wrestling in decline, something like this might change it. It may capture the imagination of the public. I'm excited for it.

I was at Universal for the taping and I can't see this thing going much further than the pilot. The show consisted of two five minute Speed matches and an Ultimate X match using the same four wrestlers that were in the Speed matches. In the five minute Speed matches points are given for pin falls and submissions. It kind of kills the kafabe of wrestling when there are two pin falls and a submission in five minutes. Some of the pins were really sloppy. In the first match the first pin fall came in about 20 seconds. If you didn't think wrestling was fixed before seeing this, you will know for sure now. The Speed rounds were a spot fest that just didn't deliver. The Ultimate X match between the same four wrestlers I just watched was the worst I've seen. If they think they can pull off a show where I have to watch the same four wrestlers very week, they are sadly mistaken. We didn't get any hint of where the wheels part comes into this thing, but it would have to outshine the wrestling to get me to watch this show more than once.

They had trouble filling the Impact Zone (capacity 1100), I would estimate there were about 400 people there in the beginning, but there was a steady flow of people heading for the exit about 1/2 hour in. I'm guessing about 75 people left before the show was over. This is a Jeff Jarrett project, he was there running around when they were getting ready to start the show. I love Jeff and wish him well, but this thing is going to need some serious tweaking to be successful.

Check out my cat's Impact web site: http://amazingredkitty.com

Ric-Flair.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back