iMPACT Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live Impact was off the hook. It felt major league, for sure. Its a shame that people are missing out on some of these moments. This show reminded me of Impact from late 2005 and part of 2006. Just a two hour version of it. All believable, pro wrestling angles, and good matches. With alot of focus on the upcoming ppv. Yeah, not a lot of comedy. That was kind of a nice change, even though the comedy makes me laugh out loud a lot during impact. But it is good to step back from the laughs and stress the severity of situations, like Karen finding a new man behind kurts back, and the WAR that is Lethal Lockdown.

I have ZERO complaints about the approach to Angle vs Joe at Lockdown. The training segments are brilliant, and it shows just how these fighters are the elite in TNA. For those with a memory, think back to Joe and Angle punching eachother straight in the face during there first match at Genesis. They were battling around the ring, and they were literally punching eachother right in the face. Im sorry, but thats just awesome.

These guys are a credit to the sport, showing sh*t talkers the kind of impact that goes into pro wrestling sometimes. Having there MMA trainers comment on the match and the fighers is just awesome for these two.

At the close of the show, after that awesome main event, they waited just long enough for James Storm to blast Sting with that bottle. You were thinking, hhhmmm, something might happen still...BAM!

That was an unforgettable moment, and it goes to show that losing matches on ppv can actually work to your benefit. Storm is undoubtedly the most credible hes ever been as a heel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back