If you had an option to reinstate a former member, who would it be?

Which ex-WrestleZone member do you want to bring back?

• SHAGAMANIA 3:16

• Crocker

Results are only viewable after voting.

TEIWCSCSAATBHPHASP

Pre-Show Stalwart
SHAGAMANIA 3:16 or Crocker?

I just had a visit to the Prison threads, and having just witnessed the two unpopular posters in SHAGAMANIA 3:16 and Crocker, I am astounded by the absurd amount of anti-Cena threads that Crocker had been making, which was the sole basis why he got put to the Prison threads.

To my knowledge, Crocker is someone who I would see as an overly emotional man-child who rants and rants for endless hours about John Cena this, John Cena that. It DOES in fact get old very quickly, the more we delve into Crocker's anti-Cena thread posts, the more I realize that Crocker probably is someone who's not just passive aggressive, but someone who also would be quick to put up much of a fight, even SHAGAMANIA 3:16 would just laugh and shrug it all off. The general consensus is that nobody seems to want Crocker back on the main forums, because he can't last a streak of threads without criticizing Cena. Somehow Crocker is still on WrestleZone forums, while a certain someone else is no longer a part of WZ.

SHAGAMANIA 3:16 on the other hand, started out as an okay poster because of his sense of humor (which Crocker lacks by the way) but by the end of his tenure with WrestleZone forums that barely lasted even a full year, he did some epic freestyle rhymes Shagz-style. I strangely have to admit that I loved his epic rhymes about Jerry "The King" Lawler, and countless others. It makes me wish Shagz came back and did a freestyle rhyme on Crocker. After I looked at SHAGAMANIA 3:16's final posts, I tried my hardest not to laugh out so loud but deep down, I knew I found Shagz' final posts way more entertaining and more fun than Crocker's entire anti-Cena tirades ever would be. Makes me wish SHAGAMANIA 3:16 was still around on WrestleZone forums instead of Crocker, who could've been banned altogether for refusing to back away from anti-Cena threads without a shred of evidence, logic, reasoning and facts.

But enough of my statements for now. If we ever looked back in retrospect on who out of those two would've made for a better choice than the other, who would you have preferred out of them? If you want the freestyle rhymes to come back, vote for SHAGAMANIA 3:16, or if you want cringe-worthy reactions to more of Crocker's anti-Cena rant threads, vote for Crocker. If not, tell me why you think SHAGAMANIA 3:16 should be re-instated and why Crocker should've been the one that's banned instead of SHAGAMANIA 3:16.

tumblr_ljv1aaccJM1qitfwho1_400.gif

SHAG?!

First off, I'd rather see Crocker back. Let's just put that out in front. Don't ask me why, I just enjoyed a lot of his posts, even when he's acting like a sour Warhead candy personified into living man-tissue. Second, how is this even remotely important? Why is this a thread in a non-spam section? This shit belongs in The Bar or The Prison.

Damn, Rock. This is Non-Spam, buddy. Food talk ain't as welcome here as it is over in the Bar. You be careful out there.

As sensitive as Crocker got, which was a majority of his Prison stay, there were times he did have something interesting to say. He could engage in an intelligent discussion. If it wasn't for his genuine, triggering hate for dissenting opinions, he'd probably be out by now. I blame his obsession for Reddit, which is fairly hive-minded and dissenting opinions are downvoted into oblivion, for being thin skinned.

I can't say the same for Swagz, who came off as a child being left alone on the internet.

But even though I say that, I'm not voting for either one of them, for neither are missed here and even if Crocker could be sensible, he is still a tool that should stay on that other site he likes talking about Cena on.

Neither is Crocker then. He only stopped posting. He will most likely pop in again sometime this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back