WrestleZone Forums Encyclopedia

A couple new heavyweights are worth a couple hundred morons.

And activity here would be good in general.

Is it possible for one of the top names here to get a regular spot on the main page editorial rotation and give the board more exposure up there? Maybe a smorgusbord of the best insight the board has to offer on whatever the big story was that week?

Just spit-balling.

We've tried that for years. The main page really doesn't care about us.

WBL - started off as a really good poster, ended up getting banned. Said some mean things to me as well :(

Hey Cereal Killer - Thread I got called out on, decided not to reply but looking back it would have been interesting if I did. Still though, Nightmare's a cool guy

WZF Big Brother or something along those lines - Series of challenges and if you won, got to pick which 2 were up for nomination to be evicted from the Big Brother House/thread. Winner was Spidey I think.

You guys really don't know how entertaining/unhinged this place was in 06/07/08

Ah the good ol' days. I like to think I came in here right before things really hit a good boil. I was here right at the tail end of the e-wedding, and right in time for shit like Shocky's HAHA stunt, MSNGate, Sid...

Wrestling was also a better time then...or at least more interesting. TNA was on the rise, and soon had Hogan coming in (which drove discussion, while killing the product), WWE still had healthy fresh names, and the nostalgia was just about right for ECW and NWA, and the fans of foreign wrestling seemed to be at a good high.

Wrestling fell off. Forums fell apart. Wrestling is (was?) getting better. Forums are (slowly) getting better.

BTW, just how active is the Moon Base?

Coco- More than most sections. Top shelf

What he said ^^^ I probably should become more active than I am in there, considering I've actually started watching again...

Hey I just saw people talking about Division Blade on the first page and I just want everyone to know I still haven't beaten all 90 hours of it but dear god do I make sure people never forget that fucking masterpiece. I stream it to my forum every time we get an influx of new members. Star Smack is eternal.

Not to mention the way Doc defended him beyond all reason. Because they were in touch a lot off site, methinks.

Like, it wasn't that weird at the time - I Am Phenom did a lot weirder (Is he still around?) - and I really just wanted to think the best of the guy because he was never outright rude to me and I'm still hopelessly idealistic and it even more so back then. We did talk a fair bit over PM and off-site on MSN, and apart from a few questions here and there that are basically exactly what is spelled out in that thread, all we really talked about was his life and times.

Obviously knowing what I know now I can look back and see a metric ton of warning signs but I was a naive and lonely high schooler in a country I hadn't lived in for four years in a state I knew no one in, so having people to talk to and things to do on Wrestlezone really kept me going. I'm pretty sure that's why I was such an ardent defender of so many people.

Like, it wasn't that weird at the time - I Am Phenom did a lot weirder (Is he still around?) - and I really just wanted to think the best of the guy because he was never outright rude to me and I'm still hopelessly idealistic and it even more so back then. We did talk a fair bit over PM and off-site on MSN, and apart from a few questions here and there that are basically exactly what is spelled out in that thread, all we really talked about was his life and times.

Obviously knowing what I know now I can look back and see a metric ton of warning signs but I was a naive and lonely high schooler in a country I hadn't lived in for four years in a state I knew no one in, so having people to talk to and things to do on Wrestlezone really kept me going. I'm pretty sure that's why I was such an ardent defender of so many people.

Oh boy http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=306721

Oh, cool, he kept sending me dick pics. Good to know he's the same as he ever was.

No, I'm pretty sure I was 18+ at the time. That was, what, 2011? I don't remember. My years are all mixed up. But yeah, dude would "challenge" me on MSN to feats of "courage" and he once changed his avatar to a dick pic. It wasn't anything I wanted a part of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back