Farewell Wrestlezone!

Rusty

Is hanging up the boots
I don't know if many of you have noticed, but I haven't been posting much at all these past few weeks. You know, I was always one of those people who thought that no matter how busy someone could be, I believe there was always time for Wrestlezone. But things change, and it's time for me to leave the Forum. With my social life becoming busier by the week, and with mid-year exams coming up soon as well as the fact that next year is my final year at school, I can't afford to be distracted as I guess I have high ambitions for my future.

I don't enjoy posting as much as I used to, and it's no longer something I look forward to every night, as I rarely get the time. Hell, wrestling is general has really started to become boring for me. I'm struggling to find time to even watch wrestling right now, despite me earlier saying that Smackdown is one of the most entertaining shows the WWE has produced in years. I still stand by that, but maybe I myself am losing interest in the product because I am getting older, or perhaps because the main event scene (especially on Raw) is too repetitive for my liking. Either way, I am losing interest in wrestling as a whole which is something I thought I'd never say.

Enough with the sad times, and on to the good. I love this Forum. Wrestlezone is the single and only forum I have ever signed up on. I've had fun and met some great people on here despite never meeting anyone in the real world. From you posters, I've learnt a lot. Not only about wrestling, but about life in general. NoFate, Becca, Klunder, NorCal, Slyfox, Spunky, Sparky, Monkey, Shango, M_F, IrishCanadian25, Shocky, Harthan (congrats on becoming a mod!), Sam, Jake, Marquis, FTS, Pebble, Luther, TM, 48.7, JMT, Milenko, Brian Becker, Polley, Justin, Shadow, CM, AJ, Tim, Richard, Pippen, Murfish, Ty, Will, Milkyway and many others, I have had loads of fun chatting with you all. Despite having "arguments" with posters in the past such as Justin and Spawn, in the end, it all meant nothing and there is no harm done. If anything, it made the Forum more entertaining for me personally. I do not hate anyone on this forum, and I never will.

Klunder, NorCal, Becca and Sparky will have a special place in my E-Heart. They all taught me a lot, and I think I learnt fairly well from them. I will miss PM-ing Klunder about pointless but entertaining topics, I will miss discussing women with NorCal, I will miss making jokes with Becca and I will miss arguing with Sparky about my mum. Those 4 especially are tremendous posters in their own right, and all deserve respect on this forum.

I will miss chatting in the Bar Room about anything that comes to mind, I will miss making the latest TNA PPV threads and making them controversial in order to gain more traffic. I will miss debating with noobs about John Cena and why I think he is the greatest superstar, currently. I will miss listening to hilarious remarks from the likes of Sam and Jake, who always made me laugh. I will miss seeing TM try to work his way to the top, but failing every time (joking!) ;) I will miss seeing Slyfox kill some noobs in the wrestling sections, and telling them that they are wrong, but in the longest way possible.

I will miss reading OCW, and other E-Feds. Hell, I will miss posting E-Fed shows of my own, which took a lot of effort for me personally. I am not leaving "forever", as I may pop online from time to time just to see how everything is going. But in terms of being a full time poster, posting regularly in the Bar Room, and posting ridiculously long non spam wrestling posts, I am done. I've had fun, and I have no regrets. I will miss this Forum and most importantly, I will miss every single one of you posters!

Take care,

Rusty

Rusty... I miss you. I got excited when I thought you were back, but it was only Sparky.

(No offence Sparky)

I will Miss you. But I will miss your mum more. ;) Peace dude.

See you next week. :lmao:

My mum will always miss you too Sparky. It's a shame she's moved on.

We can always talk on Facebook next week, but not Wrestlezone.

Rusty... I miss you. I got excited when I thought you were back, but it was only Sparky.

(No offence Sparky)

Yeah, I've always been Sparky's better half. I miss you too Polley!

Your husband didn't even get a metion, You cunt.

:p

I'll be sad to see you leasve Rusty.

I mentioned you silly!

We will always be married though, don't you worry about that ;)

It's hard to imagine a conversation about my mum created the largest thread in the history of WZ Forums.

I'll be back, but only on occasions. I signed a Papa Shango-like contract.

And I will miss you dissing TNA. Speaking of TNA, do you know why Mick Foley is still the champion, because I don't. I thought Sting won at the pay per view.

I'll be back, but only on occasions. I signed a Papa Shango-like contract.

And I will miss you dissing TNA. Speaking of TNA, do you know why Mick Foley is still the champion, because I don't. I thought Sting won at the pay per view.

Only the guy pinned lost something I think. Hence Kurt losing his leadership

I can rarely keep up with TNA anymore. I mean, seriously who the fuck airs a wrestling show on a Saturday night?

It's pathetic.

They don't choose to air it at that time Rusty. Fox chooses to have it at that time cos they are ******ed.

They don't choose to air it at that time Rusty. Fox chooses to have it at that time cos they are ******ed.

I know. They should air it on a Sunday night when there's nothing else on TV and when everybody is home.

But If they do that, then they will have no excuse as to why the ratings are low. at least on a saturday night it has a cover up.

I read a report once that TNA is viewed more in Australia than Raw, Smackdown or ECW.

True story. It could work.

Thats only because people are watching the simpsons as they are getting ready to go out, and leave the TV on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back