I walk alone

Yall can try to make me out to be a bad guy all you want I don't care. Tenta wasn't even really my friend so it doesn't matter to me. Your on a fucking forum you barely know me or Tenta or anyone else on here. and Profit has a gimmick really. Why do you need a gimmick? Your not a wrestler your a poster on a forum. Write your posts give your opinions and stop acting like its real. ITS NOT!

Relax alright, this can be real for some. Some people love doing shit and it's a huge part of their lives, just because it isn't a huge part of your's or it's pretend for you, doesn't mean you need to be an ass about it.

You fuckers have no god damn life with these fucking factions go get some pussy or something...

Already have some waiting for me. Light-skinned and slim. Nice, round, and firm ass. Juicy titties. Her name's Amanda. She's coming at 11. What about you?

That's rich, coming from you.

You cocking sucking son of a bitch, who the fuck r u? Why don't you go kill yourself? Do us all a favor you worthless, hopeless hypocrite...You spend your life on a god damn forum...With people you won't ever meet, talking shit to someone who is better than you...who is gonna to do bigger things than you...And you only act tough on the internet, my guns and knife's in your face would make you shit bricks asshole

Dude, you could have just gone quietly and done it the right thing. But no you had to go and make a thread about it and be an ass. I was going to say anything until you said something about Tenta. Is it childish to keep a thread going because he asked us to? Maybe, but look his mom could be dying. It's the least that we could do for the man, we consider him a friend. The guy has become one of the most respected poster here. He asked us to keep it going. That's what were doing. You have a problem with that you have issues get over it and move on... Everyone

Yall can try to make me out to be a bad guy all you want I don't care. Tenta wasn't even really my friend so it doesn't matter to me. Your on a fucking forum you barely know me or Tenta or anyone else on here. and Profit has a gimmick really. Why do you need a gimmick? Your not a wrestler your a poster on a forum. Write your posts give your opinions and stop acting like its real. ITS NOT!

We're just having fun on a forum that's been boring overall the past couple of weeks. If it was up to you, this forum would be boring as fuck.

You cocking sucking son of a bitch, who the fuck r u? Why don't you go kill yourself? Do us all a favor you worthless, hopeless hypocrite...You spend your life on a god damn forum...With people you won't ever meet, talking shit to someone who is better than you...who is gonna to do bigger things than you...And you only act tough on the internet, my guns and knife's in your face would make you shit bricks asshole

Wow... talk about overreacting, you really are pissed aren't you?

Breathe in, breathe out... keep doing that and you'll be alright.

Wow... talk about overreacting, you really are pissed aren't you?

Breathe in, breathe out... keep doing that and you'll be alright.

I'm overtired, pissed off at the world, scared about some things in life...so the venom of murder and hate i have in me is being spewed on here than to my real life friends...

Your insulting someone's toughness, yet you talk all "gangsta" over the fucking internet. Don't threaten someone over the internet, man. I've probably held more guns than you have seen in movies. Don't try to be something you're not, dude.

And what are you doing? Trying to act tough on a forum... who's talking shit now? get a life...

Your insulting someone's toughness, yet you talk all "gangsta" over the fucking internet. Don't threaten someone over the internet, man. I've probably held more guns than you have seen in movies. Don't try to be something you're not, dude.

No, you haven't.

You know, this post reeks of hypocrisy.

Who cares if I spend my Summer on a forum having some fun? I've recently moved from Italy to Ohio. Italy's a country in Europe, by the way. I'm only telling you that because I doubt you've been anywhere farther than the corner store. I've lost all my friends, and my internet friends are the only ones I have left. They're better than my real friends because they're consistent. I talk to my friend Nathon on the phone every day. He lives in California and I'm going to go on a trip with him next summer. So shut your mouth, you little prick, and don't talk about things you don't understand!

Oh, and, you want to know who I am? I'm Doc. I'm The Doctor. I'm Lord Of All Kobuns. I'm the sig-maker in the nWZo. I'm friend to many and enemy to few. But most of all, I'm Matthew Jessup, you piece of shit! I'm a decent student, and I try to be a good human being, and I don't need people like YOU telling me to kill myself and that I have no life! Shut your ****e mouth when I am talking.
From now on, you will address me as "Sir".

Who cares if I spend my Summer on a forum having some fun? I've recently moved from Italy to Ohio. Italy's a country in Europe, by the way. I'm only telling you that because I doubt you've been anywhere farther than the corner store. I've lost all my friends, and my internet friends are the only ones I have left. They're better than my real friends because they're consistent. I talk to my friend Nathon on the phone every day. He lives in California and I'm going to go on a trip with him next summer. So shut your mouth, you little prick, and don't talk about things you don't understand!

Oh, and, you want to know who I am? I'm Doc. I'm The Doctor. I'm Lord Of All Kobuns. I'm the sig-maker in the nWZo. I'm friend to many and enemy to few. But most of all, I'm Matthew Jessup, you piece of shit! I'm a decent student, and I try to be a good human being, and I don't need people like YOU telling me to kill myself and that I have no life! Shut your ****e mouth when I am talking.

lmao epic post. I love how all the heat that was on me goes to E7. At least I didn't go THAT far.

No one is a good human being...We all are dead inside...Killers, murders, accept it and move on...I understand all, know all, i am the ellisman...I will never call you sir, because you aren't worth it...judging by what you've said, I think I'm right. You have no life and should kill yourself. I'm sure the pain you hold would go away if you did...SIR HAHA

internet_serious_mf_business.jpg

No one is a good human being...We all are dead inside...Killers, murders, accept it and move on...I understand all, know all, i am the ellisman...I will never call you sir, because you aren't worth it...judging by what you've said, I think I'm right. You have no life and should kill yourself. I'm sure the pain you hold would go away if you did...SIR HAHA

Um..., is this supposed to be you ripping a new one in Doc, because you're just coming off as a wannabe emo internet "gangsta". And I use that term loosely.

Somebody has got their evil panties in a bunch. wow man, mommy not love you enough, daddy love you to much?

Society hated me for so long, and my hate of it still lingers like a flame...The only one who cooled the flame is mad at me..therefore the flames arise and burn once more...

Truly, i have come close to killing someone in my life.

Hey, man. The internet is just as serious as anything else. Don't try and imply it isn't. It's a medium, and there are people on this internet of ours, people with real feelings and stuff.

E7 said:
*emo shit*
Hey, society hated me for so long and I don't talk like a faux gangsta dipshit with braces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back