nWZo raids.

J-Dogg

The Backbreaker Machine
I mentioned this in the nWZo thread yesterday and if anyone from nWZo wants to and any of our allies and general WZer's im planning a raid on a hip hop site called hiphoputopia.com. MY story there is im a well known member, both hated and liked by certain people.....you could call me the John Cena of that site lol. But i still keep active sometimes and release songs i've made on there and listen to the HHU radio show a member has formed.

A little history is involved though, i was the very first member to join and this site was made after our other hip hop site closed down after 7 and a bit years, i still like HHU but i just want to have fun raiding the site.

If you want to use your usernames and if anyone here who lieks hip hop whether mainstream, commercial or underground let me know so, because we will be making comments about hip hop and random shitty ones to piss off some people i dislike.

If you haven't noticed im bored and this is a great way for the Bar Room to have some fun.

I'd really prefer it if you guys didn't do this. If you want you can, but please don't associate yourselves with this forum while you're there, it simply makes our forum look immature. If you're going to do something like this, arrange it through PMs or something, please don't plan a "raid" on another forum here in the Bar Room J-Dogg.

Exactly, forum raids are just annoying...especially when done by people that to be fair, aren't the creme de la creme of posters. It makes us look immature, we get the bac klash and who has to do the work to clean up? The mods.

So nope.

I'd really prefer it if you guys didn't do this. If you want you can, but please don't associate yourselves with this forum while you're there, it simply makes our forum look immature. If you're going to do something like this, arrange it through PMs or something, please don't plan a "raid" on another forum here in the Bar Room J-Dogg.

Fair enough i came up with the idea yesterday so i won't go through with it so if you can you can delete the thread X, as i realized don't need to compromise me being here because no one on that site knows im here so if they came here it just be chaos. I thought i'd throw the idea out but not to worry, im apart of something here and dont need to fuck it up.

I know bro i just hate stuff like that it makes us all look really immature, i remember when GD had a thing going awhile back with a site he attempted to get banned on, the admin came onto wz and basically went into a whole immature rant its not good for our pr

I know bro i just hate stuff like that it makes us all look really immature, i remember when GD had a thing going awhile back with a site he attempted to get banned on, the admin came onto wz and basically went into a whole immature rant its not good for our pr

Damn thats bad fuck raids then...i should get this thread closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back