• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I need some songs..

Khalifa

Where it at doe?
As the title says I am on a downloading spree and I want to download as many songs as I can. Any ideas?

NOTE: I mainly like rock and hip hop/RnB.

If you're after some hip-hop, check out some early 90's classics such as Boogie Down Productions, Ultramagnetic MC's, De La Soul and Eric B. & Rakim. The Golden Age of Hip-Hop.

TM, you into any other bands similar to PtH? The Human Abstract, SiKth, Architects etc.

Britney Spears-Toy Soldier
Beyonce-Ego/If I were a boy/Me, myself & I
Destiny's Child-Girl
Sugarland-Everyday America/Settlin
Black Eyed Peas-Boom Boom Pow/Don't lie
Kelly Clarkson-Already Gone, I do not hook up(my theme), Whyyawannabringmedown
Lily Allen-FUCK YOU

I don't expect you to download any of these, it's just what's I'm currently listening to! Great songs! :)

Britney Spears-Toy Soldier
Beyonce-Ego/If I were a boy/Me, myself & I
Destiny's Child-Girl
Sugarland-Everyday America/Settlin
Black Eyed Peas-Boom Boom Pow/Don't lie
Kelly Clarkson-Already Gone, I do not hook up(my theme), Whyyawannabringmedown
Lily Allen-FUCK YOU

I don't expect you to download any of these, it's just what's I'm currently listening to! Great songs! :)

Actually you got me thinking about some of these people. I actually like most of the people you listed.

I recommend that you check out the Album Suggestion and Review thread, in the music section Pippen :)

The three albums I have put there I would recommend.

Nine inch nails

Hand that feeds

Terrible lie

everyday is exactley the same

and hurt.

Once you download the hand that feeds and everyday is exactley the samelet me know...

Black Stone Cherry has recently become one of my favourite rock bands.

Download their songs.

Let me throw some hip hop at ya. Look up Geto Boys, K-OS, Slick Rick, Scarface, Warren G, Luniz. I know you wanted songs but damn it, search under artist then right click, select all and download. You will not be disappointed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back