JKO's Bar Room Commentary

I didn't say all of the time.

Plus, I am being serious. It was fucking hilarious. I was just re-reading it and I was in stitches again at the end of the sample RP. Your music begins to play even though you are not in the fed yet and thus have no music. Add to that the fact that you are in an office... :lmao:

I loved it.

Yeah, that part was really epic. You should make JKO be badass, but sometimes go over-the-top, like stuffing speakers in his belt and swaggering around playing his music.

That was a good sample RP JKO... one thing though. Your character should be a heel with that sort of attitude, unless you're trying to replicate The Rock/Coachman interviews.

That was a good sample RP JKO... one thing though. Your character should be a heel with that sort of attitude, unless you're trying to replicate The Rock/Coachman interviews.

I was trying to make my character unique. Everyone has a cocky stereotypical heel, but there's not many cocky faces.

Lariat is being epic in that EOY Awards thread. Some people are taking that thing too seriously, especially considering the fact that at least 40% of WZers are grown ass men, arguing about who can make a write better on why John Cena should be a heel, and whether or not Hornswoggle helps the WWE.

At this point, the novelty of JKO's Commentary has likely worn off, and nobody will read this probably, but I just have a question:

Why do people complain that the Bar Room is dead/boring at times, but yet, when there's some good flaming going on, it has to turn into a huge lovefest?

Example: The EOY Awards Thread

At this point, the novelty of JKO's Commentary has likely worn off, and nobody will read this probably, but I just have a question:

Why do people complain that the Bar Room is dead/boring at times, but yet, when there's some good flaming going on, it has to turn into a huge lovefest?

Example: The EOY Awards Thread

No one wants to get banned because they get at least some enjoyment out of this place. I could go on a huge flame-fest tomorrow, and probably get props from a few e-pals on here through MSN once I inevitably got banned. But, after a few days, I'd really have nothing new to talk about with these people, as I would no longer be allowed on the forums. So, in the end, flame fests aren't worth it, unless you don't like anyone on here.

I didn't say all of the time.

Plus, I am being serious. It was fucking hilarious. I was just re-reading it and I was in stitches again at the end of the sample RP. Your music begins to play even though you are not in the fed yet and thus have no music. Add to that the fact that you are in an office... :lmao:

I loved it.

It was pretty funny. If it was intentional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back