JKO's Bar Room Commentary

Yeah. Or you could try be fucking sensible and realise its a responsibility and fucking not get banned. There's no point in playing the victim when there is a full roster of WZCW posters that don't seem to make themselves look like ***** in the Bar Room.

I don't find that I look like a "twat" in the bar room, atleast not all the time. If you want to sit there on your high horse and claim that no one else says stupid shit in the bar room then go ahead, but your wrong.

And your first sentence, makes no sense giving the circumstances that I just filled you in on. I wasn't ever banned at that point, ever.

In the meantime, Dave and Profit continue please. It's well worth the journey to this thread.

In fact i'd say you were being the twat anyway, as earlier in this thread you wanted this argument to keep going for your own entertainment value.. thats pretty damn pathetic if you ask me.

And your first sentence, makes no sense giving the circumstances that I just filled you in on. I wasn't ever banned at that point, ever.

I never said you had been. But you said you were at risk of being banned. So I said to you "Don't get banned" not "don't get banned again"

In fact i'd say you were being the twat anyway, as earlier in this thread you wanted this argument to keep going for your own entertainment value.. thats pretty damn pathetic if you ask me.

As pathetic as trying to keep it going even when Dave clearly didn't care anymore?

And just like that. I don't anymore either.

Profit, the arguments trying to solidify yourself, which this thread pertains great examples, is something people don't like. Sounds idiotic, but its the way things just are. No-one is stopping you from joining WZCW. In fact, Im pretty sure people encourage every member.

They could use some controversy like you on the squad.

I don't really have the time for that right now, i've got a pretty busy life at the moment, maybe sometime down the road when things slow down i'd consider it. Seems like it's fun, and a good community of people to share that fun with, so who knows, maybe someday.

And I get your point about my posts in this thread, but this is who I am and this is the way I carry myself, so I can't really change that and won't just to garner points with people. Accept me for the way I post, or don't, thats up to the members.

I remember making an assumption what seems years ago that Doc (Maybe it was Flyboy Docco Doc at the time), Dexter, FalKon and I were to be the new generation of posters. How wrong I was.

I wanted to be nominated for Bar Fly of the Year in the EOY Awards.

And since I know everyone will have something to say about it, let's talk here about my position in the EOY Awards. Whether you think I'm the Worst Poster of the Year or the Best Poster of the year, discuss it here.

And BTW, there needs to be a Future Mod Award.

I remember making an assumption what seems years ago that Doc (Maybe it was Flyboy Docco Doc at the time), Dexter, FalKon and I were to be the new generation of posters. How wrong I was.

It's just us then. The only problem is I post in the sections no one cares about (Graphics, video games, ECW) and therefore get no love.

I think when it's all said and done, I'd be considered like TM before the DL. He didn't contribute much to the forums, was constantly dissed, never became mod, and was largely concieved as the biggest rep ****e in WZ history. But you couldn't imagine the forums without him.

I think when it's all said and done, I'd be considered like TM before the DL. He didn't contribute much to the forums, was constantly dissed, never became mod, and was largely concieved as the biggest rep ****e in WZ history. But you couldn't imagine the forums without him.

TM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> JKO

I thought it was very good. I am looking forward to seeing how you go up the ranks. You have the talent for it definitely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back