I Hate Teenagers-A Rant by Jane

This is what kids do. They bitch about these things because this is the world they know. When they get older, they know more of the world and bitch about that. After college, these same people find problems with the economy, with politicians, and with laws.

This bitching is just the normal formulation of problem solving skills.

I think your choice to skip these problems is worse than the kids themselves. You are judging people for doing normal things.

The problem lies in you. These kids are growing up at their pace. You choice to avoid this "drama" is a mistake. Instead of trying to grow up fast and impress adults that don't value your opinion, you are refusing to smell the roses, which is a detriment to you.

Be a kid. High school and college are for learning social skills, and dismissing all of your peers as beneath you does not bode well for your future. Believe me, they probably hate you more than you hate them because you act high and mighty.

When you get to college, are you going to dismiss people because they are out drinking and having sex? The problems are the same, just on the next emotional level. If you skip this level, you will be ill prepared for the next level, and will not have fun in college, which is the most fun you will ever have.

fromthesouth said:
Be a kid. High school and college are for learning social skills, and dismissing all of your peers as beneath you does not bode well for your future. Believe me, they probably hate you more than you hate them because you act high and mighty.

Or they get bored to death by one of his rants about them

Why worry about those kids? None of my friends or I hardly pay them any attention, and when we do we have a laugh at their expense. Complaining about how stupid someone is should give you an easy solution, forget about them. If I see a stupid TV show I change the channel. Be your-freaking-self. I don't not do things to make a point, I act the way I want to because it's how I want to act.

So I took a look at this thread, and it reminded me of my days in high school. I was popular, but a loner at the same time. I didn't party much, I wasn't able to learn to drive due to circumstances that involved only having one vehicle and a mother who worked way too much to teach me to drive.

But in high school, I was the 'go to guy' when it came to answering questions about why this and that's happening in girls' lives. I embraced it at first because, well, girls were talking to me and they smelled good. I'm a sucker for a good smelling girl, let me tell ya.

Anyway, I learned that being nice gets you nowhere and pretending to be nice and end up being an asshole, which I am, that's worse. So in college, I partied, I was an asshole, I had one serious relationship and fucked some hot girls. Why? Because I didn't care. I was the life of every party. Even if I wasn't, in my mind, I was the shit. I didn't care what people think and when a girl asked my why so and so doesn't call me, I say, 'Who knows? He's probably busy, maybe cheating on you. Orrrrrrr, you worry too much and are smothering him.' She did not respond well to that. Had some big titties though. Showed them to me, too. She was drunk, I had a camera...

Moving on.

When you get tired of teenagers and how they act, they win. Don't let them win. If you're mad, tell them you're fucking mad. If they whine and bitch, call them out on it. If they ask for advice, give them uncompromising advice. Don't hold back in fear of never getting your fingers wet. Seriously...women sense that shit. So be yourself, listen to some chill music, and watch Scrubs and/or How I Met Your Mother. Do what I say. The Lariat's spoken.

So be yourself, listen to some chill music, and watch Scrubs and/or How I Met Your Mother. Do what I say. The Lariat's spoken.

How I Met Your Mother is the best thing on television right now, IMHO.

Erhmm, as far as the Emos...meh, who knows. I went to high school in the late 80s and early 90s. We didn't have Goths or Emos then. The closest thing we had was this one weird dude that wore a black trench coat and wrote depressed poetry. But he was a pretty good English teacher...

Its funny the only kids i see today are anti social idiots who take hip hop too seriously and all want to be either R n B singers or rappers, the fact is most of them spend their time butchering the english language and talk to girls like this

Man: "Hey let me check your number"

Girl: "Sorry I dont speak ******"

Emos aint a problem, seriously most of them will grow out of it, the bigger picture here is that we have kids who are digressing and cannot communicate with one another in the outside world, so we get a shit load of idiots who think they are gang bangers and thugs who end up going to prison and getting their asses raped because they think that what they see on TV is actually something that happens in real life!.

Seriously teenagers are a puzzle when i see a few that are intelegant and actually have their own opinions maybe then i will die a happy man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back