I hate college students

Crush1

Getting Noticed By Management
God these people are so full of shit. Especialy when they're drunk which they're all the time. They cause nothing but trouble. The women are fucking ****es the men are lame, drunk stupid. Why do i hate them so much? because i have to deal with these people at work every week.

Who hates these scumbags too?

God these people are so full of shit.
I'll have you know I JUST went to the toilet. So i'm not so full of shit atm.
Especialy when they're drunk which they're all the time.
Once every fortnite but yeah thats all the time.
They cause nothing but trouble.
Sure, thats all we do. NOW wait til we graduate doofus, its people like us who will be hiring people like you to do our dirty work.
The women are fucking ****es
Your lucky i don't have a GF.
the men are lame, drunk stupid.
Thank you.
Why do i hate them so much? because i have to deal with these people at work every week.
wow, have a Whaaa burger with a side of cries.

HHD 4 Bant.

I hate people who hate college students

just sayin

Hey i'm a college student & not all college students get drunk & do crazy shit all the time.

God these people are so full of shit. Especialy when they're drunk which they're all the time. They cause nothing but trouble. The women are fucking ****es the men are lame, drunk stupid. Why do i hate them so much? because i have to deal with these people at work every week.

I'd be offended if I actually gave a shit what you think.

but really,you can't just hate one sort of demographic.

It would be the same as me saying I hate all whites.

Oh, man. I hope Dragon comes back. I really like him. I think he would change his mind though if he was able to be drunk off his ass and bang some of those women he was talking about...no one should miss four years of drunken and dirty debauchery with a few classes on the side.

Pssssh, it's practically normal in the states. College peepz need their fun to make up for the workz they got to go through n shit.

And of course there's actually college students that don't get drunk off their asses, you know.... they exist. Yes.. SHOCKING, I know.

I waqs a college student you fuck nut, It's not like i'd spend all day playing pool and getting pissed....Wait, Whats college for again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back