I hate people.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
I really do.

So, today on the bus, two kids were sitting in my seat. They had been told by the bus driver in the past that they weren't to sit there because I had seniority. All this time I've just been plugging in my iPod and not saying anything to anyone in the hopes that they wouldn't hate on me.
Well, today, they just wouldn't get up, so I sat with them. It's my seat, after all. I know this sounds childish or whatever but...
Anyway, they started saying I was gay, and using all these disgusting slurs ("******", "fruit", etc.) and saying all sorts of shit to me. These are little Indian kids with glasses and high pitched voices. You'd think they'd know better than to hate a group.
I tried defending gay people and they kept spouting ignorant stupid opinions (Apparently, the only reason gay people are gay is because they can't get a girl). To make matters worse, all the people in the back were their friends who joined in on the gay-bashing. They kept saying stuff about me having a small penis, which didn't bother me because I knew it wasn't true, but all the stuff they said about gay people really bothered me. They kept asking me if I spat or swallowed, and saying that iI should go to prison so I could drop the soap all I wanted.
It pisses me off so much how narrow-minded and idiotic these people were. If I greeted them by saying "Hi, Congo ******s! Kinda ironic that you're fighting over the back of the bus, don'tcha think?", I'd get lynched!
To make matters worse, they kept swearing and thinking all they said was hilarious. With their high-pitched, nasally voices it really annoyed me.
In conclusion, people suck.

I really do.

So, today on the bus, two kids were sitting in my seat. These are little Indian kids with glasses and high pitched voices. I greeted them by saying "Hi, Congo ******s! Kinda ironic that you're fighting over the back of the bus, don'tcha think?" In conclusion, people suck.

Racist. Bant.

See your mistake was getting bothered by it, you should've just started hitting on them and offered to prove that your penis wasnt small.

Hopefully, we don't have a Charles Whitman in the making here. I would say something about Columbine, but, I think that's still considered a taboo subject.

Are you fucking serious? I would've beat their asses. Some kid said ****** the other day while I was buying lunch and I kindly told him to STFU. He tried to intimidate me and shit, whatever, I wasn't having that fuckery.

Yeah...you shouldn't have been bothered by them. If they were high-pitched Indian children, you should have demanded your seat. They're little kids, what are they going to do? Call you a ******? And? Ow, shit, words from a bunch of high-schoolers/elementary kids/whatever.

Oh, and I wouldn't be tempted into yelling anything racist at them. That wouldn't help your case at all.

Don't worry, I'm not going to kill people. I'm not like that.

If it happens again, I'm so going to start hitting on them. I was tempted to today just to mess with their minds.

The Shining Wizard is another good course of action.

I wasn't bothered by what they said about me, but by their ignorant stupid thoughts about gay people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back