• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One Free Punch

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
A friend of mine said that he believes everyone should be allowed "One Free Punch" directly to a child's face, with a free pass and no consequences.

If this were to ever happen.. I'd want mine to be on the face of my Brother's new fling's 9 year old Daughter.

She was with my Brother, during my little girl's Birthday party and it was the first time I'd met her. She asked why I had long hair, and my Brother jokingly replied "because he secretly wants to be a girl."

From this point on, the rest of the night, she kept saying "That means hes 'a gay'."

Its one thing for morons who make long hair/girl jokes. I've heard them all. Its another to be running around a party full of Parents, little kids, and mature individuals screaming "Hes a gay, and I don't like gays".

I swear.. one, straight, hard, jacked up jaw.. is what I wanted to give her.

Ummm...gay bashing. The child punching is more a general "horrible person" example than anything. :lmao:

Ummm...gay bashing. The child punching is more a general "horrible person" example than anything. :lmao:

Then yes, highly agreed. I seriously said in front of mostly everyone.. "I've never thought about hitting a little girl in the face before, but I can honestly say I have now.. and if someone doesn't shut her the fuck up with that shit, I'm going to experience what its like, as well."

My Brother doesn't really have morals, though. He dates girls for two reasons..

1. Sex.

2. Their money. And to be honest, money comes first.

I would think it a valid reason to go to Hell. "But Saint Peter! She was gay bashing!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back