• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Free Breakfast

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
At the strip club. It was fucking good. Cheese eggs, sausage, kolaches, biscuits and gravy, pancakes, potatoes, fruit, cheese, muffins....all free.

I also got undercharged for drinks at two different bars, then got too much change back from the titty bar waitress.

Furthermore, my friend brought his wife and she wanted a lap dance, and her top came off too.

Good night.

Never been. Fayetteville strip clubs are sleezy, and infested with legit crack ****es.

You should come to Vegas with that string of luck.

He was just there. From what I recall, he said he turned $100 into 2k in no time. I forget what table he was playing.

On a side note: I just learned last night, Lupe Fuentes was dancing at the strip club I usually frequent. And, I missed it. :(

He was just there. From what I recall, he said he turned $100 into 2k in no time. I forget what table he was playing.

On a side note: I just learned last night, Lupe Fuentes was dancing at the strip club I usually frequent. And, I missed it. :(

This sum bitch was in Vegas and he didn't give me a call?

What an asshole.

But yea, if you have good enough luck and some what know what you're doing, you can win big. I turned a $20 bill into around $700 about a week ago.

Yeah, we were there for a weekend. I turned a bill into a g in about an hour on a poker table at Hooters. I spent most of my profits on tipping and lap dances though. That was the point.

Free breakfast? You're no better than those kids who get free lunch at school. Fucking commie pigs.

I love breakfast and i love titties. I saw Velvet Sky last night (i'm not boasting :) ) and its one of the only thing i'd rather do instead of having of breakfasting at a titty bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back