This one time, I met this girl...

Pepe Silvia

Occasional Pre-Show
And we had an in-depth conversation about how awesome Val Venis was. It was the most fascinating person I'd ever talked to, the entire conversation was full of innuendos. It kind of got weird when she asked me if I'd used him often. I talked to her a little less, gradually... For some reason, she never referred to him using the first name of his character.

We'd meet at this pizza parlor that I knew the owner of. I'd always listen to some loud rock music before I went to see her there, even before the first time we had these conversations. My ears would be ringing a bit when we'd meet up though, I like my radio turned up all the way to 11. One day, she cancelled on me. She seemed pissed. She said I obviously had no idea what we were talking about. I had an extensive knowledge of Val Venis's career, so I protested. She said that I kept talking about these gay hugging maneuvers and I'd only mentioned "Big Package" once. I didn't know why she was mad!

The other day, I talked to a friend of mine. He'd seen her in that exact same pizza parlor. He sat down and talked to her, and apparently got a handjob AT THE TABLE without anyone noticing, within five minutes of sitting down!

It was then I realized she'd been saying penis the whole time. FML.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back