So this creep...

Jane

Getting Noticed By Management
Alright, so I know this girl. I met her about two weeks ago but we have talked almost non-stop since. We've become good friends. Now, about 3 days ago we were on msn pretty late and she told me I couldn't go because she was scared. I said of what. She said she could her her ancestors talking to her. I said, just like this, "ya fucking right." She told me I was being a bitch and that I just didn't understand, that I didn't have the gift. I said I was pretty happy about that. She said whatever and didn't bring it up again.

Now tonight she asks me this "When you talk to me do you ever feel tired, or drained?" I said uhhhh... no? I asked her what she was talking about and she told me that she is something called a Psychic Vampire. I said WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! I kept making fun of her and saying how stupid this is, but she honestly seemed to believe this stuff. She told me that it meant she drained peoples emotions, making them happy at the cost of her own happiness. She sent me a link to this site that explained all about psychic vampires, and one point was that they are "Scared to look in the mirror, because they can't see their reflection." That is when I realized this was just an analogy of sorts for girls who have no self-confidence and have to believe in something. I tried to explain it, but she just said "It's true! I know what I'm talking about." That's when she told me her mother believes her, and her mother is psychic. I told her to ask her mother what I was thinking, and she got pissed at me. I signed off on the note, "Bye, I hope I don't wake up with bite marks on my neck."

What do you think of this odd story? What is your view on the meaning of a psychic vampire? A search on Google will give more info. I really hope she's kidding, but if she isn't she's a damn good liar.

It makes me sad... I kinda like her, but I can't put up with weird shit too long. She says I'm a non-believer and I'm the type of guy who only believes in cold hard fact. I said she was completely right.

On another note, I hope she doesn't search Psychic Vampires and have this come up. I don't know if I could talk my way out of that. Only so many people talk about these things.

Yes... my pet peeve is chicks fishing for compliments with lines like "No boy has ever liked me!" That's pretty much all she's saying. She wants me to be like "You're not a vampire. You are a fully functional member of society who lives in the light, not the darkness!" Or something. I will not. I'm a nice guy, but I hate that. She obviously has no self-confidence. If you'll read my thread in Chit-Chat about the girl who was "in love" and broke up, it's the same chick.

I'm a Psychedellic, does that count?

And you should really form a strong bond with her. She's a vampire after all, she's got to suck something... :lol2:

:scratchchin:Hmmm... Kombat, I will certainly remember this. I knew I liked this girl for a reason.

:scratchchin:Hmmm... Kombat, I will certainly remember this. I knew I liked this girl for a reason.

When a Kanadian Kalls for help, The Kharismatic Krunk King, KombatStar, will gladly answer. No Korruption in this Katostraphic, Krazy, Koupe. KombatStar is too Kalm, Kool, and Kollected.

Koncievably, Komrade. Konfidentiality with Krooked Kramming of Klusterfucked Klanning. Klear as Krystal Klumps.

I don't even know what you're saying, but it certainly looks good. Or should I say it Kertainly looks good? No, I shouldn't. The C makes an S sound.

I retracted it.

Once I got a C on my KKK research paper. It was only because my c*** teacher took points off when my preliminary work was late.

well if you did a research paper on the group, the you should be very well aware that its probably not a funny thing to joke about or associate yourself with, no??

CivilReconstructionKKK2.jpg

Now this.. this is funny. Just imagine. :lmao:

They were bad of course, but in the beginning they were more of a social club than anything else. They were also shit at actually doing things, Nazis were always more effective.

I'm not advocating either, but the KKK was shite at doing what it claimed to do.

Kmon it's not racism... Haven't you ever played Mortal Kombat? So... I can't use the 'K-Play' on words jsut cause some guys in white robes had to ruin it for the rest of us? I'm from Kanada, we helped the slaves eskape from slavery, you know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back