Monkey's Rant Of The Day

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
Hai guyz, I jsut maed 1000 postz!!!111!!!!111!!!

First of all who fucking cares. Nobody notices your posts anyways. Dagger shut the fuck up and keep posting the same shit that you've posted before, or what's already been posted in the thread previous. Blade, just stop trying. Seriously, I've never seen someone as annoying, not even JKO or Derf.

Guyz, hey please. I'm an attention ****e, please read my post on this subject. It's the best one I've ever written.

No, It's really not. If I wanted to read your posts I would. But since you don't make compelling enough arguments, then I don't care to read it. All these fucking threads saying "Check out my best post ever" If that's your best post. It's safe to say that you are a moron.

Why doesn't so and so like me?

I'll keep this one short and sweet. Because you fucking suck. Comprehend this. It doesn't take but two milliseconds to figure out why somebody doesn't like you. To easier answer this question for yourself. Take a look at yourself in the mirror. Then you will see why no one likes you.

If you want to be a better poster. Then take my advice. If you want to continue being an utter disgrace to humanity, then feel free to keep on keeping on. Remember, I'm only here to help. Like it? Don't care. Hate it? Don't care. Lastly, fuck off.

Best Regards,

The Ghost Of Monkey.

Reactions: gd
Wow Monkey. That was really....deep.

You should do more of those. They really are breath of fresh air on WZ.

Fuck off. It's not deep. It's the truth. If Sid is the "tell it like it is" person of the WWE forum. Then I am the same thing for the bar room. Door is on the left. Please exit.

Stinger. I give out praise when I feel it's warranted. You may be a fellow sting fan. But seriously. Good things come when you post. Keep it up.

So Monkey, are you made that I promoted one of my posts? I just wanted to get people into the thread. I'm just a mod trying to drive some discussion, and of course, promote myself a bit on the road to 25,000.

Fuck off. It's not deep. It's the truth. If Sid is the "tell it like it is" person of the WWE forum. Then I am the same thing for the bar room. Door is on the left. Please exit.

Monkey, all I am trying to say is that you have to be a deep person to put what you think on the line and say "Fix This". I respect you for that and applaud you for doing so. When I came on WZ today, I saw about 5 "Look at my Post Count" threads. I thought that there were too many of them but didn't say anything, where you just came out and basically said "Fuck these post count threads".
Please Monkey, just no hard feelings.

Hai guyz, I jsut maed 1000 postz!!!111!!!!111!!!

First of all who fucking cares. Nobody notices your posts anyways. Dagger shut the fuck up and keep posting the same shit that you've posted before, or what's already been posted in the thread previous.

Lulz. Dagger isn't that bad, honest. He's just overzealous. I felt that the timid taunting I gave him in his 1000 post thread was enough sarcasm.

Blade, just stop trying. Seriously, I've never seen someone as annoying, not even JKO or Derf.

Seriously? He's stopped the obvious "MOD ME GUIZ" thing, hasn't he? There is no way in hell he's worse than JKO. Derf isn't that bad now that he's shortly followed by Luther saying something to the effect of "cunt." It's funny.

Guyz, hey please. I'm an attention ****e, please read my post on this subject. It's the best one I've ever written.

No, It's really not. If I wanted to read your posts I would. But since you don't make compelling enough arguments, then I don't care to read it. All these fucking threads saying "Check out my best post ever" If that's your best post. It's safe to say that you are a moron.

This better not be about FTS and his thread about that TNA post. He's my Brother FromtheBack, and I'll have to defend him. It's a brother thing, you understand.

Why doesn't so and so like me?

I'll keep this one short and sweet. Because you fucking suck. Comprehend this. It doesn't take but two milliseconds to figure out why somebody doesn't like you. To easier answer this question for yourself. Take a look at yourself in the mirror. Then you will see why no one likes you.

Remember that shit I took on the "Suggestions for People to Get Banned" thread? I basically said this. Only adding a lot of "fucks" and "shits" throughout.

If you want to be a better poster. Then take my advice. If you want to continue being an utter disgrace to humanity, then feel free to keep on keeping on. Remember, I'm only here to help. Like it? Don't care. Hate it? Don't care. Lastly, fuck off.

Best Regards,

The Ghost Of Monkey.

Don't be an attention ****e? Check.

So Monkey, are you made that I promoted one of my posts? I just wanted to get people into the thread. I'm just a mod trying to drive some discussion, and of course, promote myself a bit on the road to 25,000.

Do what countless other mods have done. Put it in your sig. IC's done it and was a huge success. This way every place you post you're promoting awesome threads, which people will then check out. Not everybody goes to just the bar room.

Lulz. Dagger isn't that bad, honest. He's just overzealous. I felt that the timid taunting I gave him in his 1000 post thread was enough sarcasm.

Seriously? He's stopped the obvious "MOD ME GUIZ" thing, hasn't he? There is no way in hell he's worse than JKO. Derf isn't that bad now that he's shortly followed by Luther saying something to the effect of "cunt." It's funny.

This better not be about FTS and his thread about that TNA post. He's my Brother FromtheBack, and I'll have to defend him. It's a brother thing, you understand.

Remember that shit I took on the "Suggestions for People to Get Banned" thread? I basically said this. Only adding a lot of "fucks" and "shits" throughout.

Were we separated at birth?

I agree with all of this. And let's get JKO banned again. Rep for whoever comes up with the best plan that gets him bant

It's a good thing too. We all know what would happen if I fought a Razor. I would probably try to slit my wrists. ZING!!!!

Sorry Thriller, no more Durden. I now have a new one.

I also have a feeling if the right people get in this thread, this could be huge. But alas, most of them are *****es and don't have the courage to stand up to a wall, let alone anything else. I love you....no, I love you...Aww, lets fuck shall we?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back