I AM THE Royal Rumble Live Discussion

MOTHERFUCKER EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC

ON THIS DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY I SEEESS CLEAAAAAAAAAAARLLLY EVERYTHAAAAAAAAAAANG HAS COME TO LYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYFE

Well, i dont know about the show. I only saw Mccool Vs James, Taker Vs Rey, and the rumble.

Dont give a shit. I wouldve paid 30$ just for that fucking rumble. Holy gosh damn shit.

As one of the few on this site who has seen every Rumble, I will stack this one against any of them. Ric Flair still has the best preformance, but this was the best overall rumble. holy shit man.

Whats funny, in the car on the way home, I literally said to myself

"welp I wonder which one of the forums resiedent negative nancies is gonna be trying to shit on this when I get home, itll be either KB or X"

Glad to see my streak of never being wrong remains intact. X, you cremudgion.

Whats funny, in the car on the way home, I literally said to myself

"welp I wonder which one of the forums resiedent negative nancies is gonna be trying to shit on this when I get home, itll be either KB or X"

Glad to see my streak of never being wrong remains intact. X, you cremudgion.

I gave the Rumble an A-.

I didnt see the rest of the show, so I cant really comment.

If thats the three we are going with, then its definately number one. It was pretty clear to me at least, that benoit was gonna win. I have given the 92 one my controversisl veiw before. That match is total shit, just a fucking epic performance by two guys, Ric Flair and Bob Heenan. Two men, a rumble does not make. Or something.

I had no fucking clue who would win this until Cena's feet were on the ground. And even then, I still couldnt fucking belive it.

I kept repeating...dude, Edge came back...AND HE FUCKING WON HOLY SHIT

In 04 I'd say it was solid as the final four kicked ass and Benoit didn't go the Flair route to win.

92, the star power, the title and Flair being the surprising winner did it for me.

This year's was indeed awesome. Screw it: A+, so at least on equal footing.

MAKE IT EQUAL KB. just becuase you personally dont care for Trips work, shouldnt keep it from a good grade. I think Ric Flair is an overrated hack, but it doesnt make me appreciate his great preformances any less. GIVE IT WHAT IT DESERVES. here, maybe this will help, quoted from the official Rumble thread. Feel free to discuss

Will, silly, clearly, HBK will cost Taker the title in a match with Jericho, so that Undertaker will be so pissed that he will accepts Shawn's challenge, so he can beat the shit out of him. Innit.

Allow me to discuss why this was the best fucking Rumble EVER

Perfect way to start, Ziggles and Bourne. Let these too flip flop and fly, and get the crowd even more primed than they already were. Awesome, great idea.

CM FUCKING PUNK. Priceless. Fantastic. Amazing. Positive adjective. Positive adjective. Holy shit man. Everything, his work, the mic work, the whole fucking thing was just TOO damn awesome for words. I wouldve preffered it went a bit longer, but I wont nit pick. This fucking kicked serious ass, especially when he DID A FUCKING GTS ON A WOMAN :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: He EVEN held his own one on one with the King of kings, something I really was doubting. I was all but sure Trips was just gonna toss him out like a sack of trash, but they even got THAT part right. Awesome.

Beth Pheonix....Epic. I have never been that pumped by anything any woman has ever done in wrestling. When that music hit, and she fucking CHARGED the ring....BAD fucking ass. We probably got D-Man a fucking noise complaint for that. The best part is they totally took that from Chyna's nasty no talent ass. Thank fucking goodness. Beth is hotter, a better wrestler, less annoying voice, and isnt a fucked up druggie waster ****.

In no Rumble ever was I in so much doubt as to who would win. Shit, at the beginning of the night, I thought Batista or Trips, with a possibility of HBK. I had no clue who would win until Cena's feet hit the floor. Even then, I was in total shock. Holy shit.

They let pretty much EVERY young guy get their shine on. J-Mo, Mycnitire, Kofi, and Swagger especially got good spots in. SHIT even fucking CARLITO was rocking everyones ass for a while. We also had the advancement of a HOT feud, between Mizzle and MVP. Fantastic. Also, did I mention what they did with CM Punk?????? Well if not, let me say, it was fucking awesome.

The troubles with DX. Fucking sick, WHAT a shocker, to not only see Triple H gone before the Rumble was even CLOSE to being over, to be kicked in the fucking face by HBK to do it. Jaw dropping.

HBK in general, had a fucking amazing night. He is so damn good, everyone in the house was wondering if him being eliminated was a fuck up :lmao:

Speaking of which....NEVER has there been SO many interweaving storylines played out in one contest...HBK's fight for survival, his only chance to get back at the deadman....The descension of DX....The SES - DX rivalry, and The CM Punk character in general...A possible Trips - Batista showdown....Mizzle and MVP hate each other....

Edge. Fucking Edge, man. First of all, I cannot overstate the utter fucking brilliance of having him come in at 29 instead of 30. Everyone wouldve expected it at 30. NO ONE expected it at 29, and the crowd fucking shit all over itself. As a matter of fact, they had already filled all 5 of the wild card spots, so when I say no one saw it coming, um no one saw it coming. I legit said to IC and D-Man "shit, that was the last open spot...No Edge *sad face* " and then that fucking music hit. Holy motherfuck. If he didnt get a noise complaint for the Pheonix moment, he DEFINATELY got one for the MTFO we had for this shit. Gosh damn. The only slight issue I have, is you can tell they totally rushed him back, becuase his physique looks like absolute shit. Like, even for Edge. I bet he has only be medically cleared for weeks, if not days. Oh well, I was over it pretty quick, he has never looked like John Cena anyhow.

Fucking amazing.

I thought maybe there'd be a terrorist attack in Leeds during the night and you were making a joke in bad taste. THEN I got it.

He was like a trained bear, pawing at Michaels' arm. His elimination looked awesome though. Batista's, that is.

So I've only seen the last ten minutes of the match. How did my precious Punk get eliminated?

Edit: GTS to a woman, eh? Fantastic.

So I've only seen the last ten minutes of the match. How did my precious Punk get eliminated?

Edit: GTS to a woman, eh? Fantastic.

you need to see his preformance. Clearly, from my post. it was the best thing about the rumble, til the end.

Triple H got him. He didnt look like shit though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back