High Court Rules in Favor of Gun Rights (Cage Version)

Easy Vash, no need to go ape shit bro, I like you but you gotta learn how not to make yourself look like a dick.

If anyone has a problem with hunting I'll gladly take some heat of Vash if you want to discuss it further.

Name one reason why people shouldn't be able to own as many guns as they want.

waco2.jpg

wacothemovie.jpg

I love how some people (idiotic, out-of-shape hicks) actually believe they could stop a "Govt. takeover" with hunting rifles and such. The 18th Century has come and gone. But good luck to you!

Not the most historically aware person, are you Mr. Angel?

I don't own a gun and someone stole my car. There's a lesson to be learned there.

If I'd had a gun, it would have tapped me on the shoulder and woken me up while I slumbered, I'm sure. Then we could have combined into a lethal team and started taking lives. Yeah. Awesome.

So because you know one guy with 100 guns who's responsible, that means we can just go ahead and trust every single other person in this country own as many guns as they'd like? You do realize how awful of an idea that is, right? This country riots when sports teams lose, and you want everyone to be able to own as much firepower as they'd like?

What's to stop you there? Shit, why not just let people have chemical and biological weapons as well! The more the merrier, right?

So because you know one guy with 100 guns who's responsible, that means we can just go ahead and trust every single other person in this country own as many guns as they'd like? You do realize how awful of an idea that is, right? This country riots when sports teams lose, and you want everyone to be able to own as much firepower as they'd like?

What's to stop you there? Shit, why not just let people have chemical and biological weapons as well! The more the merrier, right?

Not what I'm saying at all, just sayin that if you have a liscence to own a gun, you should be able to own as many as you want.

This isn't about guns. It's about states rights vs the national government. Ah, federalism. I'm not sure what to think about this. It sets precedent for other issues of states' rights vs constitutionality, in which case the constitution/bill of rights and national government could win out again vs states. I'm more of a fan of states having as much power as possible, since issues in Alaska aren't going to have much of an effect on issues in Hawaii, for example, but I do understand the concept of having as powerful a national government as possible.

Honestly, between me, my dad, and my grandpa we have around 20-30 guns. Most are my grandpa's though, he has some for hunting, and a few from his days in Korea. I'd say we are responsible enough. There are a few guns that we own that are really useless but they are still worth a bit of money so in a hard time there's always that to fall back on.

Now as for owning multiple guns for hunting, it's fine. You need to have different types of guns. Like for deer hunting a rifle, turkey a 12 gauge short barrel, ducks a 12 gauge long barrel, dove a 20 gauge.

Different strokes for different folks.

If you can't drop from a redwood onto a deer, snap its neck and feast on its chewy flesh then and there, you ain't no hunter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back