High Court Rules in Favor of Gun Rights (Cage Version)

my bro has this
007682.gif

Being able to own a gun is one of the dumbest things ever. There's no need whatsoever.

I don't know who you are and I don't care if I take flak for saying that your comment was one of the dumbest damn things I have ever heard.

For one I am a hunter. I kill animals for meat. My father was a hunter, my grandfather was a hunter and so was his father before. Please come to my house and ask for my gun.

Should someone have an AK 47 or an M16 no. Should someone have a 9mm under the seat of their car? No.

Please come to my house and ask for my 30-30 or my 30.06 or my twelve gauge.

People interpret the constitutional amendment as saying that the people have the right to have an armed militia.

You know what the government considers the militia? The National fricking Guard.

I am not in favor of crazy fucks like the Michigan militia with their weekend warriors and there bullshit rhetoric, but come an take my hunting rifle... please.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Since the freedom of the country isn't in jeopardy and since people that own guns aren't a well regulated militia and since hunting is perhaps the most overhyped and stupidest thing done today, there's no need to own guns.

But hey, who needs the constitution when you have to defend your constitutional rights?

For one I am a hunter. I kill animals for meat. My father was a hunter, my grandfather was a hunter and so was his father before. Please come to my house and ask for my gun.

Sorry, but this is ******ed. Why fucking kill animals yourself for meat when you could simply just go to a Burger King and eat meat there?

No, the reason you kill animals is because you get a thrill out of seeing a deer or boar or game or whatever get shot and bleed to death. That's the ONLY reason. Don't use the "I do it to eat" cop out. I hate when people say that dumb shit. You're not a fucking Indian living out in the middle of nowhere where you have to hunt to survive. You're a white, spoiled American who can go get something to eat whenever you'd like... you do not HAVE to hunt, but you choose to because you actually get some kind of strange joy in killing another living being.

Anyways, I own a gun myself, but if they were banned... I wouldn't bitch.

I'm ok with gun ownership. I'm not ok with people that buy like 30 and claim it's their right, or that it's their RIGHT to be able to carry one wherever they go. I don't want some crazy man being able to buy a gun and then losing his mind and shooting me, but it's ok because it's his "right" to own and carry it.

Since the freedom of the country isn't in jeopardy and since people that own guns aren't a well regulated militia and since hunting is perhaps the most overhyped and stupidest thing done today, there's no need to own guns.

But hey, who needs the constitution when you have to defend your constitutional rights?

From the Declaration of Independance...

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security. --

I am not saying that our government is anywhere near that point but...

How are you supposed to throw off such a government when the populace has been disarmed? Do you know what the colonists fought with most of the time? Their own personal hunting rifles.

The message behind the second ammendment is when a government abuses its power the people have the obligation to remove that government and start over.

An better yet, who gets to decide what constitutes a well regulated militia? The government who wants to make it impossible for you to have any kind of organized resistance should the need arise?

As I said the Michigan Militia is an organized Militia and they are filled with paranoid fanatics. Is that the kind of militia you want?

As I said people shouldn't have the right to assault rifles, or even handguns for that matter.

You want to regulate guns? Take the ammunition off of the damn Wal-Mart shelves and put em behind a glass case. That way when the asshole breaks into my house, and beats me to a bloody pulp while I try and unlock the gun case, unlock the box with my shells, and finally remove the trigger lock he won't just be able to go to fucking Wal-Mart and buy the shells he needs. Hell I have seen fucking gas stations that sell rifle shells. There is no need for that.

Impose heavier fines for gun related crimes, make it harder for people to buy guns, require people to have licenses to even own a gun.

Don't take away someones right to own a gun. No one knows for sure what the framers of the constitution were really thinking with that amendment, but ask yourself this question. Where would we be right now if the farmers hadn't had the weapons to fight off the British.

An before you label me as a card carrying member of the NRA I should tell you that I am a staunch independant who believes in a womans right to choose in most cases and the right for homosexuals to get married.

And as you said, there's no need for that yet as the government isn't anywhere close to it. You aren't a well regulated militia. You're a guy that has a gun.

An better yet, who gets to decide what constitutes a well regulated militia? The government who wants to make it impossible for you to have any kind of organized resistance should the need arise?

And who wrote the law? The government. Are you well regulated? Nope. Are you regulated? Nope. Are you a militia? Nope. You've got nothing. Keep going though

As I said the Michigan Militia is an organized Militia and they are filled with paranoid fanatics. Is that the kind of militia you want?

Nope and I don't want people like that with guns at all.

You want to regulate guns? Take the ammunition off of the damn Wal-Mart shelves and put em behind a glass case. That way when the asshole breaks into my house, and beats me to a bloody pulp while I try and unlock the gun case, unlock the box with my shells, and finally remove the trigger lock he won't just be able to go to fucking Wal-Mart and buy the shells he needs. Hell I have seen fucking gas stations that sell rifle shells. There is no need for that.

Oh ok so YOU can own guns and ammunition but I shouldn't be able to buy them? Oh that's right, I don't agree with you so the rules are different.

Don't take away someones right to own a gun. No one knows for sure what the framers of the constitution were really thinking with that amendment, but ask yourself this question. Where would we be right now if the farmers hadn't had the weapons to fight off the British.

You don't have that right. Not now at least. There's no need for a militia, which is the requirement to have such a right. And to answer your question about the well regulated militia that was in place, you can do the same if/when it ever becomes an issue. Until then, stop clinging to your guns like the crazy hick that you likely are.

Sorry, but this is ******ed. Why fucking kill animals yourself for meat when you could simply just go to a Burger King and eat meat there?.

Whats the damn difference? When I go out hunting and shoot a deer I don't have to go to the damn burger king and eat their processed garbage. Because I can usually take enough to feed myself and some relatives for several months. Before you bash deer hunters go and look at what they do to cows at proccessing centers.

You wanna see what happens when people don't hunt? Come to Michigan, and see what happened when they outlawed using bait. Record numbers of deer were hit and killed by vehicles, deer starved in large numbers, and farmers were killing them off by the hundreds. Without hunting, game animals would become so numerous you wouldn't be able to turn your head without seeing them. In northern michigan they would die from starvation because farmers would stop planting crops strictly for bait. I dunno about you but I think that you are a sick fuck for wanting them to starve and freeze to death.

You wanna know why they banned baiting? Because one deer on a single deer farm had bovine tuberculosis. Wanna know how it got their it was imported from a farm in Wisconsin. Yea that wasn't a fucking setup.

Don't come at me with that bullshit about just wanting to shoot shit, I have hunted for 11 years and I have take 3 THREE you asshole because most of the time I just enjoy being out there, and I won't even take one unless its large enough.

Anyways, I own a gun myself, but if they were banned... I wouldn't bitch

Now thats bullshit

I'm ok with gun ownership. I'm not ok with people that buy like 30 and claim it's their right, or that it's their RIGHT to be able to carry one wherever they go.

Agree 100% CCW's are bullshit, and I don't agree with handguns. You shouldn't be able to strap on a 9mm when going to the grocery store.

I don't want some crazy man being able to buy a gun and then losing his mind and shooting me, but it's ok because it's his "right" to own and carry it.

Most gun related deaths are not caused by hunting rifles.

Hunting is still stupid in general. "LOOK AT ME! I can use a big man made thing to shoot something that isn't doing a thing to me and is eating grass in a forest and has absolutely no defense against me at all!

Guns have never brought any good to this world. So it figures that it would be a fundamental American "right" to own one. Can't light up a joint, but Mr. Johnny Just Turned 18 can go and buy a semi-auto and kill two dozen people because rednecks like to watch pretty lights/explosions.

God bless America!

"Why don't you ask the dead what guns are for?"

Now I KNOW Vash21 is a Game Rage alt... nah I'm just kidding with ya dude. I like ya.

nah just having a rough time right now, an on top this is a sensitive subject.

Wanna hear something funny... I know a couple of gay hunters. I mean flaming gay and they hunt. An they would be standing next to me if we were to go an NRA meeting.

Seriously though I don't like the NRA they are fanatical bastards who believe that you should have a bazooka under your bed.

I need to get the hell outa this thread because once people read my responses they are gonna line up to fuck with me about it.

Guns have never brought any good to this world. So it figures that it would be a fundamental American "right" to own one. Can't light up a joint, but Mr. Johnny Just Turned 18 can go and buy a semi-auto and kill two dozen people because rednecks like to watch pretty lights/explosions.

God bless America!

"Why don't you ask the dead what guns are for?"

Marijuana should be fucking legal. I wanna go to the Exxon station and pick up a pack of marlboro menthol mariguana cigaretts.

10 bucks for a pack of 5 cigs. Imagine the tax revenue it would generate.

Yea, that aint why ever one hunts JMT, chill dude. Some people just appreciate the skill and independance of going out and getting their own shit. My granparents hunt, and eat the meat for dinner literally just about every damn night of the year. They make blankets out of the skins, use just about everything. Some people just prefer to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back