Hernandez & Chavo Win The Gold

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
At Bound For Glory, Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez successfully defeated Kurt Angle and AJ Styles as well as the now former champions, Daniels and Kazarian. The now former World Tag Team Champions of the World will most likely claim their rematch soon. Outside of them, The Robbie's, Gunner & Kash and the new team of Matt Morgan and Joey Ryan may spark new blood in the tag team ranks.

What a shame. TNA had something good going with Daniels/Kaz. They had great heat, and were having a good run as tag champs. Bad decision to put it on Hernandez/Chavo. For one, out of the 3 teams they are probably the least talented, and worst on the mic. Not sure WHY they were given the titles. Hope to see WTTCOTW regain them soon.

I was really liking Daniels/Kaz, but I kind of saw this one coming too. I just hope they get there rematch, and there is actually time put into the tag division now that we have new champions. I don't think Chavo and Hernandez will make bad champions, but it did feel a little rushed. Looking forward though to see what happens to the division from here out.

Not a fan of this title change. It would have made more sense for Angle and Styles to win the belts, as that could have been Styles' moment for finally getting revenge on Daniels and Kaz for what they have put him through for the past several months. Kaz and Daniels could have walked out champions as well and that would also have been a better solution. Chavo and Hernandez were a random addition to a match that would have been great without them, they shouldn't have been in the match let alone win it.

I have nothing against Chavo holding a title, I'm a fan of his. Hernandez is the one I have a problem with. I've always found him to be incredibly boring in the ring and his promos absolutely suck. Chavo better be doing most of the work in the matches and ALL of the promos while they are Tag Team Champions. If they insisted on having Chavo win a title then this is not the way to do it. Associating with Hernandez will not be good for him in the long run. I hope they lose the belts soon so Chavo can be in singles action where he belongs.

Great match, just didn't like the title change. I am not a hater of a guy walking into TNA and a few months later getting a title in their hands. I understand it, but seriously not this time. I like Chavo but I cannot stand Hernandez. He has no appeal to me. Some of the things he does are cool. For a big dude, he sure can fly. That top rope splash was pretty sic. Other than that I just don't understand it. There are the same number of face teams as there is heel teams. So, besides feuding with team Suicide (since they both played Suicide), who else can they feud with? Gunner and Kash? I guess it could work.

I just do not understand why Chavo needed a title right away. This move annoys me but hey, I am not TNA Management. I am just a fan that would have liked to see Kaz and Daniels remain champs. But, they lost in an epic match. Congrats to team Super Mex, hopefully they drop the titles soon.

Yawn. Horrible idea. Kaz/Daniels are gold as World Tag Team Champions of the World.
Hernandez has never been interesting nor has Chavo.

I figured Chavo & Hernandez would win the titles. The only thing I can really think of to say is: now what?

With tension between Styles & Angle, for some odd reason, starting to surface, it's likely Styles will find himself embroiled in yet another feud with an old rival. His matches with Angle will be good, but it no longer feels at all fresh. We've seen it too often.

Daniels & Kazarian probably won't get the titles back and it wouldn't surprise me to see them eventually go back into the singles ranks before long.

The Robbies and Gunner & Kash are...well they're jokes quite frankly. These are four of the biggest scrubs on the TNA roster and they're nothing but excuses to change the channel for me.

As for Joey Ryan & Matt Morgan, not really sure if they'll be any sort of a team. While it's certainly possible, and the most likely scenario, they could simply go with the idea of Morgan simply waiting for the right moment to make an impact on the show. The fact that Joey Ryan was fighting for a contract could be a happy coincidence for Ryan at the time. Morgan could just go the singles route and use the contract negotiations as something of a reason for attacking Al Snow. Morgan could also be something along the lines of a bodyguard for Ryan. It's too early to tell what'll happen but I don't see them as threats for the tag titles. Ryan's only wrestled two matches in TNA thus far and he looked like a scrub in the second one.

So yeah, Chavo & Hernandez have the straps but that's not saying much right now.

Hey, look. Hernandez is on yet another tag team and won yet another Championship. Do you think he'll finally accept that he's never going to do anything as a solo wrestler?

I saw this coming a mile away. I'm sure part of Chavo's TNA deal was to have a belt after just a few months with the company. I prefer the belt around the waists of 'tag teamers' vs. solo guys like Angle or AJ, I just agree with everyone else and wouldn't have given them to Hernandez & Chavo just yet.

The end of this match was such a let down.

The crowd hated it more boo's than ever when they won - pisses me off as chavo onl;y got the belt as he is related to Eddie - had to resort to bringing him up "again" to get any sort of pop.

Kaz and Daniels should have stayed champs - overall the match was enjoyable bit spot heavy but it entertained me.

Supermex flying was awesome - although I did not like that powerbomb botch on Kaz from the ring apron.

I am a bit disappointed with the result of this one, it just seems another another title change for the sake of the "good guys" getting the feel good moment at BFG, when in reality there was no need for the belt to change hands.

Kazarian and Daniels have been fantastic as a team, and have been more entertaining than they have ever been. I see no reason why their title run should have ended, they were doing a great job and there is no other team in TNA more deserving than those 2.

Chavo and Hernandez at least look like a real team, not a thrown together combo but I have never been a fan of SuperMex, he is boring as hell on the mic and very sloppy in the ring. Chavo is good, we all know that but again he just doesn't really do it for me.

I would actually have preferred Angle and AJ to take the belts if the champions had to drop them. It would have made sense for Styles to get the pinfall after all the WTTCOTW had put him through with the pregnancy angle, but it seems TNA went another route, which I am not sure is the right one...

I am a big time TNA fan but i must say i don't like the message this sends. Gail Kim got her TNA belt in i think her 3rd apperance back in TNA and now Chavo gets a belt just as soon.The message is if you work for WWe and your not happy come to TNA we will push you and automatically reward you with a belt. This damages TNA's integrity they need to work first and prove themselves in TNA no matter where they came from or what they did before.

I am a big time TNA fan but i must say i don't like the message this sends. Gail Kim got her TNA belt in i think her 3rd apperance back in TNA and now Chavo gets a belt just as soon.The message is if you work for WWe and your not happy come to TNA we will push you and automatically reward you with a belt. This damages TNA's integrity they need to work first and prove themselves in TNA no matter where they came from or what they did before.

What message? TNA also put the belt on Austin Aries first thing after he got his contract. Pretty damn soon I think. So does that mean that TNA favors random ROH people too?

Quite frankly, this sends no message. You attach one to it. I think at this point the only people who see wrestlers within a company as a "WWE guy" or a "TNA guy" are the fans. I bet you for damn sure Vince McMahon didn't think of Steve Austin as an ECW guy or a WCW guy. He thought of him as Steve Austin, the guy that works for ME and makes ME money now. I wouldn't be surprised if Dixie Carter has an identical mindset about her wrestlers.

When you're with a girl do you constantly think of her as Steve's girl? Steve being her last boy toy. Hell no, you think of her as YOUR girl. Fuck who she dated before, she's with you now.

Same thing with wrestling, pal. Don't matter where you were created, who made you famous and how it happened. You're a commodity and an investment. If TNA thinks you can add something to the show and draw some money in they'll do what they do.

Besides, the ratings are in the shitter right now. Of course TNA will change it up a bit. For the past year all we've seen are originals holding belts. KO, X-Division, TV and World. You got Roode, Storm, Aries, D-Von, Ion, Young, Aries as X-Division, AJ and Angle, Daniels and Kazarian, Tessmacher, Rayne. Rotation my friend.

What's the point of having people from other companies if you won't push them because they came from another company? Makes no fucking sense.

Does anyone else think that TNA believes they can get the LAX magic back with these two? I certainly don't see that, but I suspect someone is thinking that. Kaz and Daniels have been the most entertaining tag team for me in years! I'd really love to see them quickly regain the titles.

The end of this match was such a let down.

The crowd hated it more boo's than ever when they won - pisses me off as chavo onl;y got the belt as he is related to Eddie - had to resort to bringing him up "again" to get any sort of pop.

Kaz and Daniels should have stayed champs - overall the match was enjoyable bit spot heavy but it entertained me.

Agreed on all counts this match was so awesome then when Chavo hit the frog splash my heart sank along with the audience's it seems lol

But I suppose it makes sense for future planning. If AJ and Angle won they'd inevitably face Kaz and Daniels again and vice versa, although these matchups have always been spectacular we've seen them many times before. Chavo and Hernandez holding the straps will give us some fresher match combinations. I feel they need a team name though.

What message? TNA also put the belt on Austin Aries first thing after he got his contract. Pretty damn soon I think. So does that mean that TNA favors random ROH people too?

Quite frankly, this sends no message. You attach one to it. I think at this point the only people who see wrestlers within a company as a "WWE guy" or a "TNA guy" are the fans. I bet you for damn sure Vince McMahon didn't think of Steve Austin as an ECW guy or a WCW guy. He thought of him as Steve Austin, the guy that works for ME and makes ME money now. I wouldn't be surprised if Dixie Carter has an identical mindset about her wrestlers.

When you're with a girl do you constantly think of her as Steve's girl? Steve being her last boy toy. Hell no, you think of her as YOUR girl. Fuck who she dated before, she's with you now.

Same thing with wrestling, pal. Don't matter where you were created, who made you famous and how it happened. You're a commodity and an investment. If TNA thinks you can add something to the show and draw some money in they'll do what they do.

Besides, the ratings are in the shitter right now. Of course TNA will change it up a bit. For the past year all we've seen are originals holding belts. KO, X-Division, TV and World. You got Roode, Storm, Aries, D-Von, Ion, Young, Aries as X-Division, AJ and Angle, Daniels and Kazarian, Tessmacher, Rayne. Rotation my friend.

What's the point of having people from other companies if you won't push them because they came from another company? Makes no fucking sense.

Austin Aries rejoined TNA in June 13,2011 and he got the belt in July 8,2012 thats more than a year. There is a big difference between a year and a couple of weeks dude! I think you are in pretty big denial if you don't think management thinks of wrestlers as a Wwe,TNA, or WCW guy. Why do you think that after Vince destroyed WCW he destroyed soo many guys from WCW that he considered "WCW guys" sure he took some some of them and made them stars but he also tried to destroy alot of their careers. Your point about Steve Austin is a pretty bad one because Austin was not even Steve Austin at the time he was a nobody yet, he wasn't a star so he couldn't be viewed as a WCW or a ECW guy he was just a third rate wrestler at the time. I don't have a problem with TNA giving belts to former Wwe guys like Hardy who has been in the company for a while now but you don't give them belts in the first month of joining the company it ruins the integrity of the belt and makes it a joke not that there is much of integrity left in wrestling but when it comes to belts they should at least pretend there is. Giving someone a belt after jumping ship before you allow the fans to accept him is just a bad move.

Austin Aries rejoined TNA in June 13,2011 and he got the belt in July 8,2012 thats more than a year. There is a big difference between a year and a couple of weeks dude! I think you are in pretty big denial if you don't think management thinks of wrestlers as a Wwe,TNA, or WCW guy. Why do you think that after Vince destroyed WCW he destroyed soo many guys from WCW that he considered "WCW guys" sure he took some some of them and made them stars but he also tried to destroy alot of their careers. Your point about Steve Austin is a pretty bad one because Austin was not even Steve Austin at the time he was a nobody yet, he wasn't a star so he couldn't be viewed as a WCW or a ECW guy he was just a third rate wrestler at the time. I don't have a problem with TNA giving belts to former Wwe guys like Hardy who has been in the company for a while now but you don't give them belts in the first month of joining the company it ruins the integrity of the belt and makes it a joke not that there is much of integrity left in wrestling but when it comes to belts they should at least pretend there is. Giving someone a belt after jumping ship before you allow the fans to accept him is just a bad move.
First thing... paragraphs, thank you. Second thing, what about the X-Division championship or you don't think that counts? After all you are debating about Chavo Guerrero winning the tag team belts, not the World Heavyweight.

Austin Aries was signed in June and won the belt on September of the same year, that's about 3 months. So your all theory goes down because you didn't even think it trough.

But you wanna talk about Gail Kim? Really? The first Knockout Champion of all time is treated differently because she is a former WWE wrestler? Are you ******ed? Gail Kim is treated differently because she already proved IN TNA that she was the best of the division had to offer, she didn't prove anything on WWE because she wasn't even showcased!

So Austin Aries won the X-Division three months after being signed and Chavo Guerrero won the tag team titles with Hernandez (a guy that has been with TNA for a long time) four months after being signed.

Also you are comparing Dixie Carter and Vince McMahon as if they think the same way which they don't, if she did TNA would be different than it is right now, Dixie Carter is always according to the reports fair as she can be with their talent, and I don't think she is so close-minded to think of this guy as a former WWE wrestler or a former ROH wrestler, or a former anything. If my team bought a great player from another team after a while you wouldn't be thinking: "Why is this guy playing? He came from the other team!! He is a former player of anothe team.", no, you would be thinking: Is he better than the others? If so he should play, if not, he shouldn't play. And Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez deserve the tag team belts because it serves 3 purposes:

It establishes again a new tag team as real contenders for the belt, if Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez are tag team champions they will be taken seriously in the future if they lose the belts and try to win it again;
Gives a little more depth to the character of Daniels, after all the Falling Angel never won at Bound for Glory and I can assure you that will be his gimmick for next year's event;
AJ Styles and Kurt Angle can move on to face each other or to face other wrestlers and are available if needed for other feuds;

Think before you say something, okay? You would probably wouldn't say anything at all if you think about it.

First thing... paragraphs, thank you. Second thing, what about the X-Division championship or you don't think that counts? After all you are debating about Chavo Guerrero winning the tag team belts, not the World Heavyweight.

Austin Aries was signed in June and won the belt on September of the same year, that's about 3 months. So your all theory goes down because you didn't even think it trough.

But you wanna talk about Gail Kim? Really? The first Knockout Champion of all time is treated differently because she is a former WWE wrestler? Are you ******ed? Gail Kim is treated differently because she already proved IN TNA that she was the best of the division had to offer, she didn't prove anything on WWE because she wasn't even showcased!

So Austin Aries won the X-Division three months after being signed and Chavo Guerrero won the tag team titles with Hernandez (a guy that has been with TNA for a long time) four months after being signed.

Also you are comparing Dixie Carter and Vince McMahon as if they think the same way which they don't, if she did TNA would be different than it is right now, Dixie Carter is always according to the reports fair as she can be with their talent, and I don't think she is so close-minded to think of this guy as a former WWE wrestler or a former ROH wrestler, or a former anything. If my team bought a great player from another team after a while you wouldn't be thinking: "Why is this guy playing? He came from the other team!! He is a former player of anothe team.", no, you would be thinking: Is he better than the others? If so he should play, if not, he shouldn't play. And Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez deserve the tag team belts because it serves 3 purposes:

It establishes again a new tag team as real contenders for the belt, if Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez are tag team champions they will be taken seriously in the future if they lose the belts and try to win it again;
Gives a little more depth to the character of Daniels, after all the Falling Angel never won at Bound for Glory and I can assure you that will be his gimmick for next year's event;
AJ Styles and Kurt Angle can move on to face each other or to face other wrestlers and are available if needed for other feuds;

Think before you say something, okay? You would probably wouldn't say anything at all if you think about it.

You want to tell me to think before i talk ? Maybe you should do the same and maybe you should try to argue with someone intelligently before insulting them and calling them ******ed.

Insults are signs of someone who cannot argue intelligently and respectfully because their are weak minded or their arguments are weak.

How do you know the way Dixie Carter's mind works so well, do you know her? Or are you just getting an impression on her from her television personality?

She is probably just a face for the companies corporate holders anyway.

Ask the Ultimate Warrior or Savage (may he rest in peace) how Hogan is in real life and they will tell you he is competely different.

I'm sure the same goes with other people including Dixie not that i'm saying she is evil neither.I'm just saying your naive to think you know someone from their tv persona.

You may be right about Aries getting the X-division belt after 3 months but that doesn't prove that my point is wrong because Aries is Awesome he is and has been in another level that Chavo has never reached. So you can't compare the two.

And sorry for not separating sentences into what you call "paragraphs" i didn't realize your eyes were soo weak.

I honestly believe that Chavo and Hernandez were handed the belts simply because they have grander plans for both Kaz and Daniels and obviously AJ and Kurt than them propping up a tag team division that in all honesty lacks a whole lot of depth right now. I mean after Thursdays' Impact it's obvious that Kurt Angle and AJ are going their separate ways and are likely to feud even while I can see Kaz and Daniels splitting up very soon.

When you look at it that way the seemingly bizarre outcome of Chavo and Hernandez winning the belts actually becomes the most logical in my eyes. TNA need some stability in their tag team division while also allowing the other two teams in the match to eventually split and that's why I assume Chavo and Hernandez are now champions. When you think about it it's keeping Chavo happy while keeping him out of something ridiculous like the World Title scene while giving the fledging Hernandez a much needed boost. For those reasons I wouldn't knock the team just yet, let's see if they can get the tag team division going again like Truth and Kingston managed to do for the WWE tag team division.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back