[Bound For Glory] Styles/Angle v. Chavo/Hernandez v. Daniels/Kaz [TT Championships]

Who wins?

• AJ Styles & Kurt Angle

• Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez

• Daniels & Kazarian

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bound For Glory 2012
AJ Styles & Kurt Angle v.
Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez v.
Daniels & Kazarian

TNA World Tag Team Championships

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bfg_triplethreat.jpg

bfg_tnahof.jpg

"Bound For Glory,” presented by Direct Auto Insurance, will be held live
at the Grand Canyon University Arena starting at 5pm local time with doors
opening at 3:30pm MST. Continuing the celebration of ten years of Total
Nonstop Action, this will be the biggest weekend of the year for the superstars
of IMPACT WRESTLING.

The weekend will feature expanded activities in the Phoenix area, including
a special “Bound For Glory Fan InterAction” and the inaugural annual TNA
Hall of Fame induction.* As announced at “Slammiversary” in June, the
first-ever inductee is “The Icon” Sting.

bfg-bfgweekend.jpg

[YOUTUBE]S-8Ynx8rMZo[/YOUTUBE]

All discussion here.​

Don't know if I like it just yet. The match itself that is. I feel like Hernandez doesn't belong here. What has he done since returning? Anything other than teaming with Chavo? No. Other guys may not make the card. Ones who deserve it.

Then you have Chavo himself. Is this a wasted spot? Would he be able to show more potential in a singles match? Maybe for the X Division Title? Jessie S. may be ready in time to face Ion. But, if he isn't then Chavito is the only man on the roster I could see as a valued opponent.

Kaz and Daniels being booked here is perfectly fine. They have established themselves as a legit team. They are multi-time tag champs. They are also fun as hell to watch. The World Tag Team Champions Of The World are a prefect fit to go into Bound For Glory as the Tag Team champs.

The biggest problem I have right now is Kurt Angle and AJ Styles. I fell they don't belong here. They deserve better then fighting for the tag titles at the biggest Pay Per View of the year. Especially with where the tag division is at now. Not many legit teams. I much rather see LAX 3.0 face The WTTCOTW. Styles and Angle deserve big time feuds and singles matches higher up in the card. I wouldn't have that big of a problem with this match if it wasn't BFG.

As for now, the winner could be anyone. I will wait, just as I said I would with the other announced match, and vote when its closer to the PPV.

Styles and Angle should win this match, if not then they are going down big time here. Angle or Styles are powerful and better even as single in this match going against tag teams.

But like most of the other fans think, Angle and Styles deserve a bigger match on the biggest PPV of the year and seriously they are being wasted in this midcard match.

RVD and Mr. Anderson are not doing anything, why not have Angle vs RVD feud/match at BFG? Why not have Styles join Team TNA and lead/captain (he should since he is the most experienced home-grown face of TNA) against Aces & 8's.

As a match this should steal the show, I think they should have added a ladder to this match. At least as a match this should be a must watch, but I am disappointed at the use of Angle and Styles at this PPV.

Reactions: IHW
I would prefer it if Kaz and Daniels retained. They are the only team that actually resembles a competent tag team at the moment.

I would really like to see Kaz and Daniels retain. I think they have the most going on as a tag team right now, and I would like to see them continue a feud with chavo and Hernandez. I like Angle and Styles, but either one of them could just as easily to a main event feud. I like the other 2 teams as I think they could be a good start in getting the tag team division back on track. I wouldn't be surprised by a title switch since it is BFG, and they want to pull off some bigger moments, but my money is on Daniels and Kaz to retain.

I can guarantee that this match will be one of the matches of the night purely for the people in it. Although it will be entertaining I wish that they had find a better way to finish off the AJ Kaz and Daniels rivalry. It would have been nice for the new LAX to take the titles off Kaz & Daniels causing a breakup between them , thus setting up a triple threat match at BFG, with Angle going to the TNA v A&8 match and the new LAX versing a team I am unsure of right now ( god TNA's tag division has gone downhill). Im hoping that at BFG Chavo and Super-Mex win it and my previously mentioned breakup storyline occurs at the next PPV, ending this excruciatingly long feud.

I don't know about this. Granted Kaz and Daniels might win this one. But the whole three way seems forced. They want to push Chavo with him being new to TNA, but should him and Hernandez have a run with the belts? The jury is still out. AJ and Angle are a good team, but for how long, you know?

This should be a phenominal (pardon the pun) match between these three teams all them seem to work really well with each other from what I have seen. I would be surprised if Kaz & Daniels left the desert with the tag belts so now its just a matter of do you give them to the up and coming team of Chavo & Hernadez or the dream team that only Dixie knows how long they will be together in Styles & Angle? Tough one to call but im gonna guess Chavo & Hernadez pull off the victory and walk out as tag champs.

Why are Angle & Styles in this one? They've already held the tag belts, they won't hold it again cause they will eventually split up after BFG and they've given Kaz & Daniels a victory back, so they should've been done as a team already after No Surrender and gotten better matches at BFG. They could've put AJ with Sting against Aces & Eights (Bully Ray could still be in the match under one of the A&8's mask) and Ray vs. Angle in another match or they could've had AJ & Angle turn on each other after No Surrender, leading to AJ & Angle going another round at BFG or AJ & Angle could've teamed one more time with Sting & Ray to face 4 members of A&8's in an 8 man tag team match. It's hard to believe that those two are being used as fillers at this years Bound For Glory, just anything would've better for them than this.

I'm calling Chavo & Hernandez to walk out with the belts. Bus Wanker's BFG Records & Stats thread brought up an interesting fact about Daniels never having won a match at BFG, they should continue that and have that play a pivotal role in Daniel's next match/feud for next years BFG, it would be pretty good for whoever he's feuding with at the time. And with Chavo & Hernandez winning the belts, it would give Chavo his first proper, exciting feud in TNA because Kaz & Daniels will obviously wanna cash in their rematch clause for Turning Point.

AJ Styles and Kurt Angle have nothing to gain by winning the tag titles again.

Christopher Daniels has never won at BFG. That isn't going to change this year. The World Tag Team Champions of the World wave have a fairly good heel run as champions. I think them as a tag team isn't over, because they are gold together, but this particular run is done.

Chavo and Hernandez should get a shot to run with the belts. They are they closest thing to a real team TNA has. They could benefit from this run. Then, when its over, Chavito can branch off into a X Division run. And, I am saying it now, Chavo will walk into Destination X as X Division Champ, and walk out as TNA World Champ.

Prediction- LAX2.0

This one should be good! The feud has gotten more interesting with more people being involved. Including Chavo's team is a bit of a random move, but it gets him onto the card. I like Chavo but I hate Hernandez so I would rather they not win the titles. Styles and Angle are an awesome team and it would make sense for them to win so Styles can finally once and for all overcome what Daniels and Kazarian have been putting him through for several months now.

Everyone in this match is incredibly talented in the ring other than Hernandez so we should be in for a great match. I am excited to see what happens. I can see everyone going their seperate ways after this ends other than the winning team. Styles and Angle move on to another team while Daniels and Kazarian split, Chavo goes into singles action, and Hernandez goes back to doing nothing relevant. It will probably be the second or third best of the night behind Storm/Roode and Aries/Hardy.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Styles and Angle will win the Tag Team Championship.

Going with Guerrero and Hernandez. Since his arrival, TNA has given Guerrero a strong push, and winning the tag titles at TNA's flaghsip pay per view in a match against two tough teams will only further establish Guerrero as one of TNA's more recognizable stars.

Excluding the hideous Claire Lynch storyline, Kaz and Daniels have had a phenomenal run as TNA Tag Team Champions, but all good things must come to an end some day.

Styles and Angle really don't need the gold. AJ Styles is praised as TNA's poster boy, and Angle is a living legend.

I really like how they've handled this three way feud The WTTCOTW have played perfect antagonists causing fiction between the challenging teams and even causing tension between Angle and AJ. I've enjoyed all of the matches with the different combinations of the 6 men leading up to the PPV match I think that this match is really unpredictable and I can see any of the three teams walking out as Tag Team champs I think it's least likely that Angle AJ win but I wouldn't be shocked if they did, So between Chavo and Hernandez and The WTTCOTW I would like to see them retain the belts and I think they will find a way to win. Kaz and Daniels have been extremely entertaining since they became a Tag Team and Won the belts. I think this will be a great match that has the potential to steal the show and be the MOTN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back