[Bound For Glory] Tara v. Tessmacher (C) [TNA Knockouts Championship]

Who wins?

• Tara

• Miss Tessmacher

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bound For Glory 2012
Tara v. Miss Tessmacher (C)
TNA Knockouts Championship

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bfg2b.jpg

bfg_tnahof.jpg

"Bound For Glory,” presented by Direct Auto Insurance, will be held live
at the Grand Canyon University Arena starting at 5pm local time with doors
opening at 3:30pm MST. Continuing the celebration of ten years of Total
Nonstop Action, this will be the biggest weekend of the year for the superstars
of IMPACT WRESTLING.

The weekend will feature expanded activities in the Phoenix area, including
a special “Bound For Glory Fan InterAction” and the inaugural annual TNA
Hall of Fame induction.* As announced at “Slammiversary” in June, the
first-ever inductee is “The Icon” Sting.

bfg-bfgweekend.jpg

[YOUTUBE]S-8Ynx8rMZo[/YOUTUBE]

All discussion here.​

Finally the Knockouts Title Match at BFG is not a fatal 4 way! This should be a good one both Tara and Tessmacher have talent, Tough to call this one for me but I think I gotta give the win to Tara, Let this feud keep going at least another month or two cause if Tessmacher wins twice in a row Tara should lose the #1 Contenders spot.

This is a tough match to call. I think Tara gets the win and the title due to the angle going on with Tara's boyfriend. The title will play a part in her getting respect and maybe he will actually help her win the title. Also Tessmacher won last match so I think Tara gets the win here, and they will have another match or two to settle the feud.

I believe Tara gets the win. It's been a while since she's held the belt, and I li,e her better as a heel. She's the best KO left with Mickie on the shelf, so I can see her winning and holding the strap for a few months.

My woman should win this.

I really like the way this feud is playing out. I have always been a fan of the teacher-student storyline, and it's usually the student who turns on their mentor so it's great to see something a bit different, with Tara attacking her prodigee Miss Tessmacher after being unable to defeat her for the title.

Tara has always been best as a heel character, and I am actually looking forward to this match more than any KO match in the last few months. It's about time the hottest Knockout in the company got her belt back, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Tara's "Hollywood boyfriend" make an appearance or have a part to play in the finish for this.

A Tara win is the only outcome that makes sense to me, as why would they turn her heel only for her to lose again a month later. 2 losses against the champion would mean she would drop out of the title picture and this turn/push would have been for nothing.

Winner: TARA

My decision is swaying on this one. Student vs. Teacher. But, it has happened with these two before. The only difference is that the Teacher turned on the Student. Will Tara win the title and finally defeat Tess? I have absolutely know idea.

I voted Tess, then i thought about it. Tara hasn't beaten Tessmacher in singles action that I can remember. The whole basis of the feud is that Tara feels stepped on. She feels like Tess has gotten the better of her. Tara want to beat the person she help create. And, I am starting to think she will.

Prediction- Tara gets the win

I'm really not that interested in this match. The feud has dragged on for far too long. It reached the point where I really do not care anymore. This is the one where I am most likely to be heading into the kitchen to grab a snack from the fridge. There are obviously far worse options that they could have gone with, but I lost interest in this feud. It has lasted for too long in my opinion and would rather they had made Tessmacher move on to another challenger after the last match.

I hope Tessmacher retains. Tara putting her over at the end of this feud would be good for her. I am not opposed to Tara winning though, she is a good option for holding the title. It will possibly end up being my least favorite match of the night, not so much because it is a bad matchup but mainly due to my lack of interest at this point. I am more interested in the feud ending so we can move on. It could realistically go on at any point in the night, it won't be first or last but could be anywhere else on the card. I'd say it will be somewhere in the middle.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Tessmacher retains the Knockouts Championship.

Meh. I honestly don't care about this match, and the whole student VS teacher angle really hasn't done anything for me. Tara's heel turn a Impact a few weeks ago was SO obvious, and Tessmacher isn't the most interesting champion. She's hot, but that's it.

Anyway, Tessmacher should retain. A win over Tara at Bound For Glory would give Tessmacher some serious credibility. A Tara win would provide a nice surprise, but at this point, what else can she prove as champion? Tara has reached the "putting over younger wrestlers" phase in her career, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back