[Bound For Glory] Joey Ryan v. Al Snow

Who wins?

• Joey Ryan

• Al Snow

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bound For Glory 2012
Joey Ryan v. Al Snow
Grudge Match

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bfg2d.jpg

bfg_tnahof.jpg

"Bound For Glory,” presented by Direct Auto Insurance, will be held live
at the Grand Canyon University Arena starting at 5pm local time with doors
opening at 3:30pm MST. Continuing the celebration of ten years of Total
Nonstop Action, this will be the biggest weekend of the year for the superstars
of IMPACT WRESTLING.

The weekend will feature expanded activities in the Phoenix area, including
a special “Bound For Glory Fan InterAction” and the inaugural annual TNA
Hall of Fame induction.* As announced at “Slammiversary” in June, the
first-ever inductee is “The Icon” Sting.

bfg-bfgweekend.jpg

[YOUTUBE]S-8Ynx8rMZo[/YOUTUBE]

All discussion here.​

I see no reason why Al Snow wouldn't put Ryan over here. They really should add a stipulation to where if Joey Ryan wins, he gets a full contract with TNA. They have time to do it next week, since by then Ryan will have had time to simmer on the situation. Otherwise, he comes back the following Thursday and makes his claim for a full contract after beating Snow. Either way, Ryan wins and it leads to a full contract.

This will be the worst match on the whole show and will be the bathroom break for me, Ryan will beat Snow but take a bit of an ass kicking first and then get his full contract :disappointed: Honestly I still don't get what anybody sees in this guy but my pick is White Goodman....er I mean Joey Ryan.

I really hope this is for the pre-show. Just what reason could there be for an "unsigned" talent and a man who's been retired for over a decade and wasn't much other than a midcard guy to be on a big PPV? If it's to fill the card, I'm surprised seeing how much talent there is doing a lot of nothing.

Not a match I have any interest in. Seems like pure filler that could be used by some other deserving wrestlers. Ryan will win, and I am curious to see where he goes from here, but this shouldn't be on the BFG card.

Maybe if Ryan were facing someone like Kenny King or AJ I would care. But really, I'm straight on seeing Al Snow in the ring again. Just a filler match, but I guess Ryan wins.

Al Snow still wrestles occasionally on the indies doesn't he? If so, I don't expect him to be awful in the ring, but I am not expecting this match to be that great.

However, its been a storyline that has been running for a while now, its nice to see it coming to a logical conclusion and and I don't expect this match to be that long so I have no problem with it being on the card.

Joey Ryan will win this, he is obviously going to get a full-time TNA contract and there is no reason why TNA would put this match on the card and then have Ryan lose. What a waste that would be. He will take an initial beating from Snow, but come out on top and demand a full time deal from TNA.

Winner: Joey Ryan

I can't say much that hasn't already been said.

There is no way TNA would have invested so much time into Joey Ryan if they weren't going to have him win and get a contract. It was an interesting way to bring him in but kind of drug out a little bit. This could have easily been wrapped up a month ago and Joey could have been working against someone else at BFG.

As Triple Naitch said Al Snow does work on the indies still so I don't think ring rust is too much of a problem here. But I also don't think this is a match for your biggest pay per view of the year.

Winner: Joey Ryan

This match has probably the most obvious outcome of any match on the card. They've been dragging this whole thing out for the past six months, so Joey Ryan is ultimately going to get the best of Al Snow. Otherwise, the stuff they've done for him have been all for nothing.

At the same time, I don't look for Ryan to look all that good here. I have a feeling that Ryan will ultimately get the snot beaten out of him for about 95% of the match so he'll look like he doesn't belong in there with a *cough* "legend" like Al Snow. Ryan will probably beg off quite a bit with Snow just getting the best of him throughout the match. Ryan's win will probably be something of a fluke win where he scores via quick roll up with a handful of tights, maybe hits Snow with a chair or something if the ref is knocked down, uses a foreign object or something.

I pick Ryan to win, but he comes off looking like a loser.

Ryan will get the cheap win and finally gain his Impact Contract. I am more interested in how well Al Snow will keep up than the actual match itself. It should be interesting to see how the two mesh. I'm not sure if it was the right decision to put Ryan in his second ever match in TNA at Bound For Glory. We will see.

Prediction- Joey Ryan gets a cheap win.

There is absolutely no reason for Joey Ryan to not get the victory here. I have enjoyed seeing the build up to this. Ryan is hilarious and a future star in TNA. The segments have shown his determination to join the roster despite getting two No's in Gut Check. His appearance sets him apart from the rest and his promo skills are already above average and he is decent in the ring.

The match likely will not be anything special. I have no desire to really ever see Snow wrestle again, this is all about Ryan having his moment and hopefully joining the roster for good. It probably will go on second or so, rather early on in the show. I wouldn't have it go on first although it is clearly an undercard match. Ryan wins and goes on to become a TNA star while Snow goes on to.... Well.... I suppose more Gut Check segments, he won't be having a full time return to the ring anytime soon.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Joey Ryan will defeat Al Snow.

I've really enjoyed this storyline with Joey Ryan and GutCheck they've allowed this storyline to develop over the last months and I think it's been handled pretty good all of Ryan's "shoot" videos on TNA were entertaining and I like how he interrupted other Gut Checks and even sucker punched Snow. Joey Ryan could be a really good Mid-Card heel the match should obviously end with Joey going over Snow and earning himself a contract I don't no what to expect in terms of how good the match will because its Al Snow and I don't remember the last time he wrestled but I'm hoping that it will be a decent match

Ryan should win this match, and a victory at Bound For Glory would be a nice way to start off his TNA career. Although, in the grand scheme of things, a win over Al Snow won't mean anything. Let's face it, nobody really gives a fuck about Al Snow. This is the same man, who ran around with a mannequin head for years, while providing some snickers for a lame inside joke about oral sex.

Hopefully, Joey Ryan will receive a significant role on the TNA roster somehwere down the line. Considering all the other lame "I DESERVE TO BE HERE!" Gut Check contestants, Ryan showed the most promise for a bright future.

I can't see Ryan not winning here, I don't think they will build a storyline around him this long just to get rid of him afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back