[Turning Point] Kaz & Daniels vs Chavo & Hernandez (c) [World Tag Team Championship]

Who'll win the match?

• Chavo and Hernandez

• Kazarian and Daniels

Results are only viewable after voting.

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
ppv2.jpg

Having lost the gold, the now former "World Tag Team Champions Of The World" go head to head with the new champions, Hernandez and Chavo Guerrero. This time, it's 2 on 2. Can the 2 Worlds Of Great win the gold for a 3rd time? Or can the "Texican" duo prove their win was no fluke?

Having lost the gold, the now former "World Tag Team Champions Of The World" go head to head with the new champions, Hernandez and Chavo Guerrero. This time, it's 2 on 2. Can the 2 Worlds Of Great win the gold for a 3rd time? Or can the "Texican" duo prove their win was no fluke?

Dude, u should work with like wwe. you make this match sound so intriguing:)

I would like to see kaz and daniels to win the championships back, but i dont wanna see chavo and hernandez lose the titles in their first defence. I say the ''texicans'' are most likley to win.

Hod do u like chavo guerreros TNA theme song? i like it.

I actually like this tag match. L.A.X 2.0 vs. FWTTCOTW. The build has actually been good. The tag teams have both become legitimate teams on TNA TV. Chavo's debut lead him straight to the tag titles. Hernandez was there to help Chavo learn how TNA works on and off TV. Then, looking at Kaz and Daniels, they have been flat out brilliant since being together. Daniels brings out the best in Kaz. There's nothing not to like about this title match.

As for the victor, I'm leading toward Chavo and Hernandez. As much as I want Kaz and Daniels to regain the belts, its too soon for Chavo and Super Mex to lose them.

Prediction- L.A.X 2.0 retain

I would really like to see Kaz and Daniels retain, but I really think Chavo and Hernandez retain here. Like the poster above said though, who do they face next? Who would have thought TNA would have the lesser of the big two tag divisions at this point? I really hope they get this division off the ground again and soon. Even still I think Chavo and Hernandez keep the titles here.

Ryan and Morgan are moving up to the next big heel tag team, and they're built like Chavo and Hernandez, so I guess they're next up in the tag division.

For this I'd like to see the Texicans retain. The Kazarian / Daniels pairing is great, but I can see this being their breakup, and them going on to do other things. Hopefully not fueding with AJ again.

They just won the belts. Let Chavo & Hernandez have some time with the belts to run with before taking it from them. I litterally can't see any reason to take the belt off of them this soon(barring some catasrtophic screw-up off-screen, like a DUI).

Like the poster above said though, who do they face next?

Pretty much this, but I'd love to see them continue their feud anyway and see the two teams compete in an Ultimate X match for the Tag Team Championships at Final Resolution, and the only way to do that is if they have Kaz & Daniels win the titles back at Turning Point, so Chavo & Hernandez can cash in for a rematch.

They could put on one hell of a Ultimate X match for the Tag Titles.

Looking forward to this match it should be a good fast paced match. Chavo & Hernandez just won the belts though and TNA LOVE to kiss Chavo's ass so I would be very surprised to see Kaz & Daniels win back the titles. Would love to see these guys have another match next month though.

If Chavo & Hernandez escape this feud as the champs I think they will move into a feud with Kid Kash & Gunner which may be fun to watch. If Kaz & Daniels escape the feud as champs then there really is nobody else for them to face. Either way we need more teams in this division.

Kaz and Daniels should have never lost. They should get their belts back.

Those guys were the freaking Bobby Roode of the Tag Divison til TNA went all gay loving for ex WWE guys at Bound for Glory.

Kaz and Daniels need to get their belts back. They were awesome tag team champions. I cannot fathom why they lost them in the first place, yet to Hernandez and Chavo of all people. Nothing against Chavo, but I cannot stand that team. Hernandez sucks, so by default his teaming with Chavo sucks too. It's a shame too, Chavo has a lot to offer the federation. Hopefully TNA realize they made a mistake and take the titles off the champions here because the belts should be on a great team, not a team where one half of the members is awful.

The match can be really good depending on how little time Hernandez spends in the ring. Kaz and Daniels will get the titles back, Chavo and Hernandez lose their inevitable rematch and split up so Chavo can move on to better things while Hernandez goes back to boring feuds no one cares about that suck. It could go on at any given point on the card, so its placement is a tough call. I'd say toward the middle.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Daniels & Kaz will win the TNA Tag Team Championship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back