Hell In A Cell 2015: WWE Tag Team Championship - The New Day VS The Dudley Boyz

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
The Dudleyz get their next opportunity at the tag titles at HIAC. I think it's entirely probable that the Dudleyz will win their 10th tag titles in WWE because it just seems like this could be their last chance without running the risk of driving the feud into the ground and because the commentators keep reminding us the Dudleyz are 9 time champs every 5 minutes.

Personally, I'd rather see New Day retain as, for me, they're just so damn fun right now that I hate to see them lose any sort of real momentum. Sure they're goofy, but they're goofy in a way that just...well....sorta works.

I'd really like to see The Dudleyz go over here. New Day are amazing, but this is most certainly The Dudleyz last run and they need to be established as one of the best tag teams of all time. Winning the belts for the tenth time will shine a light on the titles and hopefully get some good momentum going in the whole division. The Dudleyz vs The Wyatt Family for the titles immediately springs to my mind.

New Day will be fine without the tag team titles. I'd really like to see them finally beat Cena for the US Title and then try to claim Freebird Rule on it. They decide when they get to the ring who will defend it. The official United States Champion would be The New Day.

I'm still assuming this will be made a Tables match, because that makes sense, right?

Whol wins this match is a toss-up. If the Dudleys are to win that 10th title, I would think it will happen soon, if for no other reason than we don't know how long they'll be around. I'm figuring they're only here to pick up some money toward retirement; otherwise, Bubba Ray probably would have stayed with TNA as long as they could afford him.

New Day, on the other hand, seems to have found a gimmick that has some staying power, especially since they're bridging the gap between a heel team that people are finding enjoyable for their 'good guy' personae.

So, the Dudleys might win this one, only to give back the title in a month or so. But if they don't win, it won't really matter, will it? They'll still be the Dudleys.

Bored of The Dudleyz already. It seems a waste to put the titles on them at the expense of New Day. It might be over a decade since they won WWE gold but it's still not a fresh scenario.

The Dudley Boyz SHOULD have won the titles at MSG this weekend. Since they didn't, the entire feud is pointless. The Dudleyz came back and have completely incapable of defeating The New Day. If they win the titles now, it doesn't matter because they already lost too many times. If they fail to win the titles yet again, it just cements their return as meaningless. Knowing WWE, The Dudleyz are just going to lose again, because they're veteran talents. All veteran talents in WWE not named John Cena are pathetic weaklings who can't win a match against the invincible young superstars.

The Dudleyz get their next opportunity at the tag titles at HIAC. I think it's entirely probable that the Dudleyz will win their 10th tag titles in WWE because it just seems like this could be their last chance without running the risk of driving the feud into the ground and because the commentators keep reminding us the Dudleyz are 9 time champs every 5 minutes.

Personally, I'd rather see New Day retain as, for me, they're just so damn fun right now that I hate to see them lose any sort of real momentum. Sure they're goofy, but they're goofy in a way that just...well....sorta works.

I think The New Day is going to win. I believe Harper and Strowman will interfere like Bray does to his upcoming opponents and cost The Dudleys the match. Remember The Wyatts were doing the 3D even before The Dudleys signed back to WWE, I could see this as a way to start their feud going into the last quarter of the year.

Meanwhile New Day moves on to face a new tag team, I'm thinking The Usos.

I can see this going both ways. I think the Dudleyz have a good chance at winning defend the titles at Survivor Series against the new day then the usos make their return after to set-up a 3 way TLC match!

It should be The Dudleyz..... Long time chasing New Day.... and feud against new day and returning usos would be awesome at tlc!

Dudleyz win the title, New Day chases for a bit, wins it back and big celebration. Lazy booking 101. Same matches but this time the Champs are different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back