Night Of Champions 2015: WWE Tag Team Champions - New Day (c) VS The Dudley Boyz

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
After getting past the Prime Time Players last night, New Day moves onto NOC to face the Dudley Boyz for the WWE Tag Team Championship.

Personally, I'd rather see New Day retain; they're just a highly enjoyable act and it's fun to see just how far they've come since their debut.

I've got no problem with the Dudleys having a 10th tag title reign in WWE at some point, they're obviously still a very viable team and they also have the nostalgia factor going for them.

However, there's a chance to strengthen the tag team division here by having the Dudleys put New Day over; a loss won't hurt them as they're the most decorated team of all time. They've beaten every other team so far, they own a pinfall win over New Day already, so retaining the titles only strengthens things in the long run, at least in my opinion.

I would've thrown the P.T.P. into the mix just so New Day can retain and the Dudleyz don't fail so quickly in their quest for the titles.

I enjoyed The Dudleyz return but they already seem like they're just making up roster space to me.

I hope that this match at Night of champions will be better than their match on Raw. Their match on Raw was surprisingly bad.
I see New Day retaining by DQ. The Dudleys shouldn't win the tag titles this early because it would "bury" the current tag scene if they come back and win right off the bat. The New Day is one of if not THE most entertaining parts of Raw and wwe needs to start building them up as legit threats.

Its sad that wwe have legends returning and have no idea how to use them anymore. At Night of Champions it will be Rollins vs Sting and The Dudleys vs New Day and neither match/feuds has had much intrigue. New Day had something going with the #SaveTheTable stuff but wwe didn't build on it like they should've. And Sting and Rolling has been build around a STATUE!!! Hopefully The Dudleys vs New Day feud gets better after Night of Champions.

I think New Day wins by DQ but The Dudleys put one of the members of New Day through a table after the match to set up a Tables Match against New Day at HIAC. I can see this feud possibly dragging out until the top of 2016 if WWE books it right.

NoC - New Day retains by DQ
HIAC - Dudleyz win
Survivor Series - Both teams compete in a Survivor Series match against each other along with another tag team and member.
TLC - TLC match with Dudleys, Usos and New Day.

I would corroborate with what Jack Hammer had quoted. The New Day are certainly the best thing going around WWE at this moment. The Dudley Boyz can get their 10th Title Reign whenever they want as the fans would enjoy whenever they would grab the tables and put their opponents through it!

But right now, the New Day are gaining popularity and being the tag champs means more to them than that of Dudley Boyz. That's my verdict in that context. Hope this feud will lead to a tables match and regardless of who's going to win, we will enjoy!

Cheers!!

The obvious way to go here at NOC is have The Dudleyz Win by DQ. Have Xavier Woods put through a table and unable to play the trumpet for a week or 2. At Hell In A Cell have The New Day defend the titles against the Dudleyz in a Steel Cage match where both members must exit the cage to win. Big E gets out of the cage first. Bubba & D'Vonn beat on Kofi for a bit. Bubba exits the cage. Kofi & D'Vonn go at it for a bit. Bubba tries help D'Von escape the cage, but Kofi pulls him down. Xavier tries to help Kofi escape, but Bubba climbs the cage to attack Woods. Big E sets up a table outside the ring. Climbs the cage and he & Woods backsuplex Bubba through the table. D'Vonn is about to climb down the cage, but is hit with a steel chair and falls back into the ring. Kofi starts crawling for the door and Woods breaks out wire cutters. Unlocks the door and pulls Kofi out of the cage as D'Vonn crawling attempts to stop them. NEW DAY WINS. At Survivor Series have a Tables Match where New Day narrowly wins. At TLC have a TLC match where the Dudleyz finally climb the ladder and win.

The New Day seemingly grew into a fun act. I still can't see it, but I'm not gonna be the party pooper. The Dudleyz returning is cool and all, but I don't know if they'll give them the titles. All in all I expect New Day to retain the titles, not in a clean fashion but at least pin D-Von.

Soon the title may change hands, but I expect a gimmick match in it before. So, I predict New Day and I think nobody really cares about it.

It's a real shame that this isn't a tables match. If it was, I would be absolutely certain that the New Day would retain. As it stands, I'm unsure of the winner right now.

I still think that New Day retains, but that's because it's still early in a Dudleys return. Plus, DVon is getting blown up in the ring BADLY lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back