Money In the Bank 2015: New Day (c) VS Prime Time Players [Tag Team Championship]

Dagger Dias

One Winged Admin
Staff member
Administrator
20150531_LIGHT_MITB_Matches_HP_TagMatch.jpg

At WWE Money In the Bank 2015 we will see The New Day defend their WWE Tag Team Championship titles against The Prime Time Players. I could see this match going on first in the night to immediately get some reactions out of the fans from The New Day. I doubt that the Prime Time Players are going to win the belts. It would be best to keep them on The New Day for now, they are getting good reactions and the use of The Freebird Rule only helps them further. The match should be decent and I could see this feud extending into the next PPV event.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
The New Day will retain the Tag Team Championship.

====

Now it's your turn.

What are your thoughts on this match? Who do you think will win and why?

Discuss! :)

It should be an entertaining match up. I expect New Day to win in a heelish fashion. I think after this match up, New Day moves on to the Lucha Dragons.

Shame WWE is so politically correct these days. It'd amuse the hell out of me if Lawler referred to any of these guys pulling a switch-a-roo as Twin Magic.

New Day win, Kofi hopefully wins MITB, then we've got more of New Day to look forward to.

Shame WWE is so politically correct these days. It'd amuse the hell out of me if Lawler referred to any of these guys pulling a switch-a-roo as Twin Magic.

New Day win, Kofi hopefully wins MITB, then we've got more of New Day to look forward to.

I'm pretty sure than when Xavier Woods did it with Kofi they DID refer to it as twin magic, and nonetheless, as horrifically racist as it is to insinuate that all black guys look the same, they certainly ran with that angle and the ref counted the 3, and not a single person argued the point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back