Favorite RP's?

Dagger Dias

One Winged Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I was thinking about this the other day and thought it could make for a fun discussion.

What would you say was your favorite RP of your own that you have ever submitted for a WZCW round?

What about if this includes any RP by others you have read, what were some of the best RP's of all time you have read on here?

It can be more than one in either case if it is tough to narrow to down to just one.

If possible, try to recall what show it was from, I'm sure the newer members would love to read it/them if it was something they missed out on. :)

One of my favorites was Steamboat Ricky for Megashow back in '10. He was a heel with his own World title. The RP was literally him walking, tripping a cameraman and laughing. If I remember, the match was a 10 man tag, I was in it. Most of the RPs were these really detailed "day in my complicated" life RPs with about 2000 words detailing everyone in the match. Then came Ricky and just tripped a guy.

The RP I'm writing for the Lethal Lottery is honestly, in my opinion, the best RP I've ever written.

The RP I'm writing for the Lethal Lottery is honestly, in my opinion, the best RP I've ever written.

Ooooooo I remember the last time you said that about an LL RP.

I won that year. I like my chances now.

To answer the question, I still hold my RP I wrote for the Kingdom Come III was my masterpiece RP. A very close second place was my RP for my World Title Match right before then at LL III.

As for others, Big Dave's RP when he beat me at Unscripted for the title is a personal one. Any time I face off with Showtime, he's always brought his A+++ game against me. Chris KO's RP against me. Barbosa's RP for LL III. And one that has a special place in my heart, Steamboat Ricky's shaving RP.

My favourite RP of mine - Lethal Lottery III: Barbosa vs Gordito vs Ty Burna (c) for the WZCW World Heavyweight Title

My favourite RP - Lethal Lottery III: Ty Burna (c) vs Barbosa vs Gordito for the WZCW World Heavyweight Title

To answer the question, I still hold my RP I wrote for the Kingdom Come III was my masterpiece RP. A very close second place was my RP for my World Title Match right before then at LL III.

As for others, Big Dave's RP when he beat me at Unscripted for the title is a personal one. Any time I face off with Showtime, he's always brought his A+++ game against me. Chris KO's RP against me. And one that has a special place in my heart, Steamboat Ricky's shaving RP.

Well, yeah. Assuming 20 people, you'll probably be 1/10 of the field.

As for others, Big Dave's RP when he beat me at Unscripted for the title is a personal one. Any time I face off with Showtime, he's always brought his A+++ game against me. Chris KO's RP against me. Barbosa's RP for LL III. And one that has a special place in my heart, Steamboat Ricky's shaving RP.

Your one where you beat me is a prime example of where I'd written one of my best RP's ever and you had to up your game and won. Good times.

Барбоса;4937543 said:
The best RP to not get a single vote perhaps?

IIRC, you got votes. I think it was Gordito who didn't but I could be wrong.

Барбоса;4937543 said:
The best RP to not get a single vote perhaps?

IIRC, you got votes. I think it was Gordito who didn't but I could be wrong.

I got all the votes in that match. However nearly everyone said it was extremely extremely close between Barbosa and myself.

Your one where you beat me is a prime example of where I'd written one of my best RP's ever and you had to up your game and won. Good times.

I still hate that I had to use that idea up for that match specifically. I had it saved for if I got the nod over Vengeance and Showtime for a title shot against you.

To answer my own question.... I had to take some time to think about it.

My favorite of my own.... One of them is from when I faced Showtime at AS78. I took what nearly became one of the worst RP's I had ever written and in a couple of hours turned it into one of my very best. As was my Roulette round RP, the Snow Glider game bit might be the funnest I have ever had writing an RP.

Favorite by others.... Coffee Cup from All Stars 2013. Nothing else has touched it since then.

I think my favorite RP I've written was my RP from this round honestly. I feel like I did my best yet with descriptions and I really thought I got in the mindset of Lexi well.

Favorite RP of others....oh god that's tough. I can't think of any certain ones off the top of my head but I liked just about everything LMD did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back