Your favorite RP from this season?

Dagger Dias

One Winged Admin
Staff member
Administrator
An often asked question is what was your favorite RP, but let's take a bit of a different spin on that question. Episodic television shows are divided into seasons. Assuming WZCW could be divided into such seasons for purposes of this discussion, one Kingdom Come to another would be one season. Meaning.... pick your favorite RP, but it has to be from AFTER Kingdom Come 7.

It could be your favorite of your own RP's, your favorite of someone else's, or you could share your answer to both questions!

Just something I had been thinking about the past couple of days and would be interested in your thoughts on that.

Garth Black's shoot list of things wrong in WZCW. It signalled the start of a new gimmick for Black. The same change that has taken him all the way to the Heavyweight Championship and perhaps the main event of Kingdom Come. Black has been around for a long time but this was the RP that changed his fortunes forever. You can't really say much more than that.

I've loved all the RPs from the main event guys as well as some standouts from some of the new guys but my absolute favorite from the past year is one of mine and it's the one I just did.

Never before has anyone called any RP of mine excellent or said I should be proud of it no matter what happens in my match.

Never before has anyone given me any chance to win a title let alone from a HoF wrestler like Titus.

Writing it I knew I had something special and never before have I felt so many feels just typing up an RP.

I'm also hoping no feedback is a good thing because no one can find anything wrong with it

So many firsts for me with this RP that while I don't usually pick my own work for things like this I couldn't pick anything else this this time.

My own are....

Favorite Theron RP:

Ascension 103: Theron & Phantoms Of Chaos VS Garth Black & Cooper/Keaton

Had a blast working with Ty that round.

Favorite RP of someone else:

Gold Rush 2016 - Eve Taylor

This was during the feud with John Doe. I remember being blown away by it at the time and it for me was when Eve started to be seemingly unbeatable.

Garth Black's shoot list of things wrong in WZCW. It signalled the start of a new gimmick for Black. The same change that has taken him all the way to the Heavyweight Championship and perhaps the main event of Kingdom Come. Black has been around for a long time but this was the RP that changed his fortunes forever. You can't really say much more than that.

That one was great. I also really liked the Garth Black one where he called the Customer Service line. It's my 2nd favorite of someone else for the season so far, after Eve's Gold Rush RP.

Now you mention it, that Gold Rush RP from Eve was utterly superb.

I'll have to say Numbers backstory RP to finally take down the dominating Eve Taylor for the championship. It was long, but every word had a purpose, every sentence had a deep meaning. It just goes to show what kind of Mona Lisa it took to take Eve down and for me, it won't soon be forgotten.

Clearly the one where I beat Constantine at Gold Rush to win the strap.

Idk man, you are making me think too hard Dagger.

Found it.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpost.php?p=5431481&postcount=4

This might be my favorite RP I have ever written. If I can toot my own horn for a minute, I feel like the things I do best when RPing are working with a partner, stupid comedy, and being emotional. I feel like I did all three in this RP. It really played well off the RP that Killjoy wrote, it had scenes of dumb comedy, and it showed that Mikey will forever hold a place in his heart for an ex, showcasing that real human emotion that I feel like Mikey has always done well.

If this leads to WZCW calling the Meltdown after Kingdom Come VIII as the season premiere of Meltdown, I'm going to hurt somebody.

Thank you for those mentioning my RP. I can't remember what I wrote, lol.

I'd post one, but I haven't been active enough to read a lot of the RP's this year. Although, I do remember the Garth Black one, and being very impressed with it. By default, it is that one.

My favorite Logan rp is the one I just did against Austin Reynolds, really thought I might steal the title with it lol

As for from someone else, idk for me overall i usually will go read a Titus rp before any others of there are options, so I'm sure it's a Titus one, just not sure exactly which one lol

My favorite RolePlay about Xaitlyn would be latest one. As I wrote it to WIN. This one ignited fire in me thus encouraging me to give my best to win.

About others, Give me any Eve and Garth RolePlay since Gold Rush. Damn good. Especially Gold Rush-Unscripted period.

That Cooper RolePlay which included him falling on his knee. Something like that. That was good enough too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back