A few issues we would like to address.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
The Creative team has some concerns regarding a few things in WZCW as of late. Allow me to iterate the issues and what we would like done.

1. If you feel as if you no longer have the love or the want to continue in WZCW, or if you perhaps do not have the time to continue on at this moment and need a month or two to catch up on other things, please let us know the week the boards go up or immediately after a show is posted. We often work during the time boards are up to prepare for the upcoming shows, what storylines are going on and what feuds to build. Letting us know the day of the deadline or a few days before the show makes us have to backtrack and rewrite a number of things.

If you feel as if you cannot put the effort warranted for WZCW or feel like you need to take some time off, just let us know that you are feeling this way and we will accommodate you to the best of our abilities. If you need a round off to rejuvenate, we can find another role for your character that week. Just please communicate with us about such issues in a timely manner and everything will work smoothly. Just to give you an example we have had to completely rework the last two tag title matches during the last two PPVs due to time needing off. We are understanding that things come up, but a little more forewarning would be nice.

2. We have become concerned with the increase in violence, implied violence, or even implied deaths in recent rp's being posted. We don't specifically outline a rule against such acts in our rules although that may be forth coming. Such violence or implied violence is not necessary to flesh out a great RP and accordingly, we have stated in our rules that we keep this near a PG-13 level. Please just think rationally when doing your RP's. While you may suspend belief and let your imagination run wild with your RP's (I follow the orders of a Ouija board for example), assaulting anonymous people and other levels of violence are looked down upon.

For examples of this where RP's may have been good otherwise but due to the violence or implied violence lost their match: James Baker had an RP where he randomly attacked a psychiatrist with a spiked bat. It was overtly violent but was otherwise a decent RP. He lost that match to an RP that was not as good as his. Another example is Falkon's old character Ashleigh Falkon killed another character who had quit the fed. The RP was essentially disqualified and the character ended immediately after that.

Please take these into consideration when writing your RP's. If you want to be dark or overtly controversial, you can do so without overly violent actions or situations. It's not difficult to make a great rp with a simple situation. This is still based around wrestling. Just remember that not only have RP's with such violence in the past failed, but even angles used in professional wrestling with such situations have failed as well. If your rp is on par with Pillman's Got a Gun, Taker hanging Bossman, or Raven crucifying the Sandman, I think it may be best to rethink how you're going about your RP.

3. One final note here, if you make a request or pose a question to a staff member, please understand we may not give you a direct answer. We are not ignoring you and we are considering your request. Pushing for an answer or for the request to be approved will not get you the answer quicker.

Thank you all for your time. We really appreciate all the effort you guys put into WZCW, and I know you enjoy being in the fed. We enjoy it just as much and we enjoy all the positive feedback we get from you guys after we put together each and every show. This is a hobby that we all on Creative enjoy, and we want to make the best situation possible for you all to enjoy as well.

I'd like to apologuise to the creative team for quitting on the deadline and for any inconvenience it's caused you guys.

Is Kravinoff talking about killing animals over the line?

For the record, we don't have proof that he's actually killed a thing. So there's that.

I was originally going to have Jones talk about what he wanted to do rather than show it, but it just didn't seem to have the same effect for me. It just seemed like mindless ranting and rambling, which would've been a worse promo than the one I turned in.

I'll try to go a different route next time.

Are you talking about my RP, Ty?

Just so I know.

Personally, I didn't think it was too much but you guys are the decision makers. If it is my RP, then I apologise. However, there really wasn't any violence in my RP at all...

It's not anyone in particular that this is addressed to, but really something concerning the entire roster... including creative members. I know I was the recipient of a really, really late 24 hour extension for the AoN boards (i.e. I asked for mine a day before the deadline was up). Also, since I've been on creative (which is only one PPV cycle), multiple people have left the federation with little warning, or none at all...

It's really just something for everyone here to understand and take notice of. For the most part, everyone is in sync and abides by the rules... it's those little messy spots that aren't dealt with professionally that get a little off-track.

Are you talking about my RP, Ty?

Just so I know.

Personally, I didn't think it was too much but you guys are the decision makers. If it is my RP, then I apologise. However, there really wasn't any violence in my RP at all...

This was just in general Dave, and a heads up to everyone. Just wanted everyone to take note of what issues we noticed and hopefully things will adjust, that is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back