Can't Get an RP In?

Downward Spiral

I'm Not From Your Country
If you are going to be unable to get a RP in on time, or doubt you will be able to do it, let us know in this thread.

If you do let us know that you are busy, you must have a good excuse. If we see you on the forums for lengthy periods of time throughout the RP period, questions are going to be asked.

If you do not post in this thread and you no-show your RPing duties for the week, you will be squashed, with no exceptions.

If you post in this thread, letting us know you can't do a RP, you MUST let us know a week or so before the RP deadline. We won't accept excuses from people who say they can't do a RP, 1 or 2 days before the deadline. You have the time, use it. Work on your RP's throughout the week. Try and get anything in, it will save you from being squashed.

Alright, the time period for excuses is over. You had a chance to warn the staff if you couldn't get it in, and now, there's no way you're getting away with no-showing.

Skrilla, Xfearbefore and MTN, I requested that you get a match this week, and Prax was strongly against it. However, I got my way, and I figured that especially you X, would have gotten an RP in. You said you wanted to be in the fed, and now you're getting a chance to redeem yourself. As far as I am concerned, you can be suspended if you can't get one in, because you probably know full well about this thread, and haven't said anything. In fact, if none of you get one in, you're all suspended, no questions asked.

We are still waiting on DC, Craig and Strife to RP for their Pinnacle Pursuit matches. I don't think you would need any more motivation to get one in with that, although I have hope in all of you that you will get RP's in. Please don't let me down.

And Titus and Hasheem still need to RP as well. Your partners have both RP'd, so don't let them down. Titus, especially you, you promised that you would come back and RP well, and you did at least 2 or 3 last week, so I think it's well within you to get one in. Hasheem, if you want your character to get over, don't no-show, because that will definitely not help you.

Gus, Kenny and Legend, like Xfearbefore, MTN and Skrilla, if you do not RP, you will either be squashed or suspended. If absolutely none of you RP for this match, it will be scrapped. You're just taking up space right now as I see it.

Everyone has 5 days left to get an RP in. Please, do not piss me off. I don't give a shit if it is the worst RP I've ever read. It's utterly pathetic to waste a lot of time filling in an application, if you never even bother to RP in this fed. There are plenty of people waiting for spots in the fed, and you can f**k off if you can't 'find the time' to RP.

And Titus and Hasheem still need to RP as well. Your partners have both RP'd, so don't let them down. Titus, especially you, you promised that you would come back and RP well, and you did at least 2 or 3 last week, so I think it's well within you to get one in. Hasheem, if you want your character to get over, don't no-show, because that will definitely not help you.

Just a point that I always do my first RP at the weekend, second of all I was waiting for a reply from Everest about the RP.

Keep up the hard work though you're doing a great job.

Im not going to be able to rp this week. Sorry, I just had a lot going on.

Feel free to do as you wish with my wrestler this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back