READ THIS - Important LL note

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
With the boards now posted for the Lethal Lottery match, I want everyone to be aware that if you are not booked in one of the Championship matches, then you ARE expected to post in the Lethal Lottery match thread. That goes for everyone, including second characters and part-time superstars.

If you can't RP this round or are in any doubt about whether you should post in the thread with a character, let me know via PM or in here.

Those who are booked in the Championship matches should post their RP in the relevant thread and it will be considered as their RP for the Lottery match too.

With the boards now posted for the Lethal Lottery match, I want everyone to be aware that if you are not booked in one of the Championship matches, then you ARE expected to post in the Lethal Lottery match thread. That goes for everyone, including second characters and part-time superstars.

If you can't RP this round or are in any doubt about whether you should post in the threat with a character, let me know via PM or in here.

Those who are booked in the Championship matches should post their RP in the relevant thread and it will be considered as their RP for the Lottery match too.

If we are going my threat, then is Stevie an automatic winner since he is a cop and knows how to use a gun?

One thing my Hoodslam review taught me is that a one-legged man would win Lethal Lottery.

So let's see some leg-sawwing RPs, guys. Get crackin'.

I'll just have Callie's millions of followers surround the ring and catch her every time someone tries to eliminate her. Good luck stopping that many people with one leg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back