Fantasy Basketball

So I just set up the draft order for the Wrestlezone Hoops And Hardwood draft which is currently scheduled for Sunday, October 13, 2013 at 6:45pm ET. This was a totally randomized process selected by the system. Here is the draft sequence as selected, and a list of the teams and their respective Wrestlezone managers.

1. The Midwest Invasion: Ty Burna

2. Ball Don't Lie: Big Sexy

3. JAM it up!: JAM

4. adam's Genius Team: Raylan Givens (LSN)

5. Chris's Choice Team: Little Jerry Lawler

6. hatehabsforever: hatehabsforever

7. Phatso's Beer Bottle: YOLO Swaggin (Pancake)

8. LD Ball-A-Holic: Lowdown

9. Jonny G's Team: JGlass

10. Dude's Team: deanerandterry

11. Team Mac Attack: Mac/iOS

12. The Lariat Express: The Lariat Express

Good luck to everyone!

9th, eh? I'll probably just wing it like I did last year. I think I grabbed Westbrook in the first round.

Oh shit, draft happens right when I get to work. Hopefully the autopick gods are merciful to me this year.

I dont know who named my team? Adam's genius team? Wtf? Id be willing to trade the 4 overall if I have a dance partner.

Macios, were you at the Buccos game 3? Having seen your picture here, my wife and I both thought we saw you behind home plate. See ya in Week 1, JGlass can explain what it's like to be schooled by a true fantasy player. Ive won every WZ fantasy league Ive ever been in, regular season and playoffs.

Does anyone know how to change a team name here? I've no problem doing it in football, but I can't find "Edit Team Information", as I've done in football.

I dont know who named my team? Adam's genius team? Wtf? Id be willing to trade the 4 overall if I have a dance partner.

Macios, were you at the Buccos game 3? Having seen your picture here, my wife and I both thought we saw you behind home plate. See ya in Week 1, JGlass can explain what it's like to be schooled by a true fantasy player. Ive won every WZ fantasy league Ive ever been in, regular season and playoffs.

Does anyone know how to change a team name here? I've no problem doing it in football, but I can't find "Edit Team Information", as I've done in football.

I'm excited for our matchup too LSN, and believe me if I get schooled by a master than that's totally acceptable.

Indeed I was at the Pirates game 3 behind home plate. Granted I've lost about 30 pounds since the last picture I posted and have had a haircut or two but yah it was most likely me.

Oddly enough I thought I saw someone that looked like you at a Pitt football game maybe two weeks ago I think it was.

And not sure how to edit the team name. I know there's a little wheel after logging in that brings you to settings but not sure how to change name.

Edit: also if you watched RAW you must certainly would have seen me too as I was about 4 rows behind Michael cole's head.

LSN I didn't see it at first but as soon as you log in where you see the week's matchups directly right to that there's a tab that says "edit team info."

If there is room I'd be down.

Unfortunately, we already have a full roster of twelve, and we conducted our draft last weekend. I'd be happy to keep you in mind as an alternate, though, if someone drops out or cannot continue. Tiger is next in line, but you can definitely be our second alternate.

Unfortunately, we already have a full roster of twelve, and we conducted our draft last weekend. I'd be happy to keep you in mind as an alternate, though, if someone drops out or cannot continue. Tiger is next in line, but you can definitely be our second alternate.

Someone can take my spot. I haven't been on lately. Life is busy.

OK, so Macios has decided to drop out of the Wrestlezone Hoops and Hardwood Fantasy Basketball League. Our first alternate was Tiger, who declined the invitation to replace him. Next on the list of alternates was Indy, who has decided to adopt Macios's team and take his spot as team manager. The invitation has been sent to Indy (who informed me by PM that he wants in), and once he officially accepts, we have a new participant in the league.

I can't afford to love Lopez right now since he's my number 1 center. But I'm open to working something out. I'm all about wheeling and dealing with my inherited team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back