Everest Fan Club

Kermit

the Frog
Everest.png

Joining is simple. Do the following:

Starting right now, go find one of his posts and rep the man. I have heard ever since I joined that he has been the rock of WZCW. The man has been here forever and quite honestly I think it is sad that his rep bar is so low compared to his longevity in the promotion. He probably doesn't care, but come on. The guy is a two time WHC champion and one of the longest members next to Lee in this federation. Who else has been as dedicated as this man?

You may ask your self: Why?

Well I ask: Why not?

I have two goals for this thread:

1.) Draw some public appreciation for michigan so that he can see it.

2.) Get michigan to post here. I have never seen him post anywhere, other than his match threads.

Feel free to leave comments for michigan or simply just confirm that you are a part of the Everest fan club!

The man was here when I started back in 07.

He is one of the best and a sure fire Hall of Famer if Staff decides to go that route.

Did I mention that I am so in this thing?

It's true that michigan doesn't post much, but he does answer PM's. And I'd like to join the fan club for the old man ;).

The man is a legend cause I always see someone post of how great he is. I would love for him to post more often than just his match threads.

If michigan ever posts anything other than his RP, I'll eat my hat.

And then, predictably:

Wow, I haven't been as available as I'd like to check out threads like this, but this one is very interesting. So here you go:

WRESTLER TRIVIA

1. Everest the character has been around for almost 10 years now. He is a character I've used in every Efed I've participated in.

2. His actual name is a combination of mine and my son's.

3. The name Everest does come from the mountain and came about when I was doing my first roleplay and comapred my rise up the ranks to that of climbing Everest, I dumped the whole thing, renamed my character and took off.

4. Everest being a Michigan grad and a frequent visitor to Ann Arbor comes from my love of The University of Michgan Athletics.

5. Everest has been a World Champion in every fed he's been apart of. (Sorry that's just me being selfish and arrogant)

6. Everest's look, style and move set are all inspired by great technical wrestlers, like Benoit, Jericho, Malenko and even Randy Savage. He was made to be light enough to fly but also big enough to compete with most anyone. He's not a powerhouse but he can wrestle with anyone. Again sort of a Benoit sort.

WRITER TRIVIA

1. I've been efedding for almost 10 years (scary I know) and I've also run my own fed for almost 2 years, writing, website upkeep and all the fun stuff.

2. Sadly I'm not quite as up to date on the history of WZCW as I should be but am very proud to be one of the longest standing members of this incarnation of the federation.

3. I'm actually a graphic artist and work at a local newspaper designing ads and more.

4. The Rock, Ric Flair and Chris Jericho contributed to the creation of Everest, from his look to his demeanor to his charisma.

5. I'm more comfortable being the good guy than the heel, I'm not sure why, it would seem the heel would be easier to write but I guess I can be seen as sort of the John Cena of the WZCW world, for good or bad.

I hope this has helped give a little insight into the world of Everest.

Good thing I don't actually own a hat.

I think I remember seeing him post in the discussion thread back in the day when the fed was in its infancy. Dude is like a yeti, you only see him once in a while but when you do you its amazing

Hey Everestites!

Here is a quick update on our efforts. We seem to have bumped Michigan up a rep bar! Stay strong my fellow club members, and may the pinnacle of perfection be with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back