Epilogue

Shotaro

WZCW's James Howard
Well, I guess it’s time to say it officially.

I’m done, at least for the foreseeable future. Weddings don’t plan themselves and nor does a full time teaching job with lots of travelling. They just don’t add up to a whole bunch of free time and something has to give. Since work and weddings are pretty high up on the life priorities (at least above e-fedding and posting on forums) WZCW is taking a back seat. Especially since I haven’t actually watched any wrestling since before Christmas.

It’s been a hell of a couple of years.

Pancake – You son of a bitch, who would have thought that Numbers would be the Marty Janetty? You better not let the podcast die. I want to be there for the KC special to celebrate OVER a goddamn year of that thing.

Haiku – Love you buddy, don’t let Pancake fuck up the podcast.

Blade – Potatoes, potatoes and more potatoes. Also don’t forget to be more Irish.

Ty – You rock, also you are the blackest white guy I could have ever imagined and I knew a guy in college called “Whigger Dave”

Kermit – Why won’t you ever play minecraft with me? Also I’m going to hold you to that wedding gift you offered me. I promise I won’t tell a soul.

Doc – You still owe me some red bubble-wrap. I even DMed you my address on twitter.

JGlass – Get an XBone already! Crying out loud man it’s 2014!

Harthan – Don’t let the fed get in the way of your degree man, you kick serious ass and I still haven’t beat your ass at MtG yet. I’m ready when you are.

Falkon – You are the strangest man I’ve ever known. In a good way. Kinda.

Numbers – That’s right I know you still read these things. Hope the family are well. Be on skype more often goddammit!

I think that’s everyone.

OH YEAH....

Yaz – I don’t have the words man, you’d better still be here if I come back. Also you need to come to England with your missus like you’ve been threatening. If you come late August you can even be a guest at my wedding.

Everyone – It’s been a fucking blast guys and I’m going to miss all of you, except you. Yeah, you don’t look around like I’m talking to someone else cos I’m talking to YOU. YOU suck.

I wish I could do a proper tear the house down exit but I just can’t bring myself to do it. You guys better stay in touch. Skype is on my profile and PM me for my XBL, PSN and Steam IDs.

And remember, the madman in a blue box is a total badass.

Peace out, girl scouts.

No, YOU suck. Thanks for the gift of the podcast. But damn you to hell for leaving Pancake in charge of it.

May you see greener pastures on the other side, my friend. And may you return to us when you're ready, brotherjackdude

Hope you have an awesome wedding day, man. Cherish it or I will swim across the ocean to beat you with my assorted collection of MLP memorabilia and fleshlights.

Seriously though, take care.

Congrats on the wedding dude. And thank you for putting in the effort that you did. The podcast has easily brought the fed as a whole closer together.

I even DMed you my address on twitter.

I read that as "Dungeon Master'ed" and now arguably the only person in the fed who would get that joke is leaving us. Now who am I going to talk hardcore D&D with? :p

In all seriousness, you'll be missed dude. Come back when things calm down, real life comes first. You did good and I'll miss your RP's. Good luck. I need to get one of those things we call a "life" sometime myself, I hear they are nice.

You'll get your bubble wrap when you least expect it.

Been a blast working with you in everything we did. Good luck with the wedding, my friend.

I still refuse to allow this. I told you I'd be very upset with you if you left and now here you are trying again. It won't do, it won't do at all.

:(

Good luck with everything man. I hope we'll see you around again real soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back