That One Guy You Just Can't Stand

Ric Flair.
Once upon a time...there was a respected ledgend that went by the name of Ric flair. He has done everything and more. Got one of the best retirements ever. No scratch that , THE best send off in the wwe at 'Mania against Hbk possibly the most emotional moments ever when Shawn Michaels mouthed to him 'Im sorry , I love you'. A year later he returned and put over Orton a bit. What he did next shocked me and alot of other to the core. He signed with TNA. The storyline he was put was crap , he tried to make aj styles his apprentice. It failed and now , now to me he has tarnised the end of his career. I can't stand him.

The Miz. Who really in their right mind belives he could beat anyone up? Really? I'm never entratined by anything he has done and his promos work for some people but I can't stand them. He makes me change the channel everytime, and that is exactly what you don't want in your roster... When he started making that awesome catch phrase I knew he would be pushed to the World title, and it made me cringe to think that he could be seen as a top guy. And then to Main event a Wrestlemania was an absolute joke.

Imma name a few that I just never cared for.

Hulk hogan, even when I was a lil kid and everyone was a little hulkamaniac, I just didn't like him. Even tore off the hulk hogan sticker off of my hand me down lunchbox in the 1st grade. And that feeling just stuck with me for life. He's crap in the ring, and from I've heard over and over again he's a piece ofg shit in the back..

Bret Hart- same as hogan, only with a little more ring ability, but very little.. The guy just didn't entertain me. Bored the crap outta me in wwf and wcw.

Newslfash dxparza you ignoramus, don't believe everything you read on the internet about wrestling personalities, if you are going to base your opinion on not liking someone because you think they are a piece of shit why don't you actually meet them first and find out for yourself if they actually are like that?

As far as not being able to stand guys like Bret Hart and Hulk Hogan, too f'n bad, your opinion would have actually had weight and mattered if you had known a thing or two about being constructive about your disliking of Hulk Hogan and Bret Hart, but since you're like most other armchair expert wrestling fans who just has to act like you know EVERYTHING about these people, you deserve to be called out like the idiot you appear to be.

Now getting back to the topic, as far as people I can't stand in wrestling, I don't really have that feeling, there are characters I strongly dislike, but saying I can't "stand the guy" just isn't a fair thing to say, unlike dxparza over here who acts as if he personally knows these people well enough to say he can't stand them.

But here goes:

Rey Mysterio - Great performer, energetic and just outright amazing in that ring, I can't take away a single thing about his athleticism and his capabilities, such a dynamic performer. However, I just can't stand the character/persona. It just does nothing for me but I can respect what he's done in the ring and the work he's put forth. You can't deny that.

See, I'm not one of these fans that is going to go the same route that a lot of these morons like dxparza like to go down, I'm not going to base someone's personal life or anything not relevant to their in-ring career as my rationale for not liking them.

dxparza, I've tried to abstain from this sort of language on these forums but considering the nature of your typically tripe-ridden posts, you are a complete fucking cunt and a glorified troll to boot. You stupid asshole.

Well, I believe I may have said Cena before, but I'm gonna have to say Matt Hardy has taken the title. Seriously, the guy is a complete jackass. It would be great if I never had to hear about him ever again.

I gotta go with Mr.Kennedy/Anderson on this one. He really doesn`t intrigue me, I find his matches to be quite boring with the exception of maybe 2 and I find his gimmick as a whole to be terrible. Also I find that Lex Luger is another wrestler in which I can`t stand. Go back and watch some of his matches with WCW in the late 90`s- 2000`s and you will see some of the worst matches of all time. The only time when I actually liked watching Luger was when he would wrestle Ric Flair and back then Ric Flair could make anybody look good.

My pick is the great khali for obvious reasons. Secondly Kofi Kingston. I absolutly hate him. I hope he's future endeavored. I hate the boom drop. His mic skills seem forced and uncomfortable. I think his ring skills are par at best. He's a loser.

Being a Calgarian myself Brain I gotta agree that if there is one member of that family I can't stand it would hands down be Bruce Hart. When it came to wrestling he was lackluster at almost everything, wrestling, booking, storylines, the only thing he did have a good eye for was talent, outside of that he was pretty much useless and frankly just bitter and spiteful against Vince and a lot of others.

For myself the 2 wrestlers I could never stand was Erik Watts and Johnny Ace. Johnny Ace is probably the most boring wrestler I've ever seen in my life, zero personality, barely audible when speaking yet somehow he is now on WWE television more than ever. I understand his place but he sucks in front of the camera "PLEASE WWE, GET HIM OFF MY TELEVISION".

Erik Watts is another wrestler I can't stand, zero personality yet when he was in WCW got pushed unbelievably hard because his dad was in charge. I understand Bill wanting to make his son a star but in order for someone to be a star they actually have to be talented, Erik Watts was anything but talented. Boring to watch, made me fall asleep as a kid yet he got quite the push, I'm just glad it didn't get crazy and they ended up making him champion. This was nepotism at its worst.

I know it's a guy you can't stand but I really don't like Mickie James at all though it kind of feels like Impact Wrestling needs her to have the title or be in the title mix

who does this remind you

JOHN CENA

the bad thing is like Cena I see Mickie James on TV so much I'm actually starting to like her LOL

If there was one guy I could boot from the WWE and keep him out it would have to be Heath Slater. I know other people like him and I apprciate that but I personally do not see anything special about this guy. He doesn't have a great look, his mic skills are shit and his in ring performance is mediocre. It's not so much that I hate him, I just don't think it's fair that average at best guys like him stay around when guys like Chris Masters and Vladimir Kozlov are getting cut and guys like Trent Baretta and Yoshi Tatsu get nothing but Superstars.

THE SPIRIT SQUAD.

Holy shit, remember those jokers? I hated their whole shtick. They were nothing more than McMahon stooges. I hated the fact that they became tag team champions for so freaking long. I don't care about the damn free bird rule. Five guys for two belts is just wrong. When Ric Flair and Roddy Piper won the titles from them, I totally marked out, and then I marked out even more when DX dumped them in a shipping crate marked for OVW. Good riddance.

For me it has to be shane helms,never liked the guy never rated him as a performer he was a midcard wrestler at best, has an ego like he was one of the best and had the cheek to run down shawn michaels who is one of the best making all kinds of accusations wheither they be true or not he's still twice the person and athlete as helms ever will be.I also can't stand them two losers his best buddies the hardys

Mr. Anderson. I just hate the guy with a passion. Everything about him. His promos are terrible and he has the absolute worst matches. How can a guy be so damn boring?

Randy Orton...but only as a babyface. The guy's a solid performer and generally has good matches, but his character is insufferable to watch. Why am I supposed to cheer for that douche?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back