That One Guy You Just Can't Stand

Oh, this should be fun. I have a few, actually...

First and foremost, Hornswoggle. Every time I see him, I can just picture the WWE's writers backstage laughing hysterically, saying "HAHA, he's a midget dressed like a leprechaun! Do you get it???" His very existence is an insult to good taste. Of course I feel pretty much the same about any WWE performer who is employed to 'do comedy', including Khali, Santino, etc.

Second, R-Truth. The fact that the man genuinely believes that the phrase 'What's Up?' is entertaining enough to build an entire gimmick around, in no less than two separate companies, is mind-boggling.

I also despise Hulk Hogan and HHH, both for the same reasons. They both maintained such strangleholds on their spots, and managed to play the political game so well, that the entire course of wrestling history was altered as a result. Long after their acts had become stale, both continued to hog the spotlight, often at the expense of up-and-coming stars and the quality of the product as a whole. In addition, both of these wrestlers (not promoters, but wrestlers) have managed to influence the hiring and firing practices of their respective companies and have been influential in the successes and failures of numerous performers. How many destinies have been determined in the pro-wrestling industry based solely on the opinions of Hogan/HHH? Yes, they have both done the job on occasion, and both have put over some younger talent when it suited them, but such decisions were always at their own discretions rather than those of the company. Say what you will about all that these men have (undeniably) done for the business, but to me, both are vacuous black-holes of suck who through politics and paranoia bring down the overall quality and unpredictability of wrestling. When either shows their face on television, I change the channel.

Two others who annoy me to no end are Scott Hall and Sean Waltman. Both have squandered ten times more opportunities than most wrestlers are ever given, and yet still maintain ego's large enough to have their own gravitational pulls. That either man feels entitled to a high paying contract or top-billing is astounding. Both should worship the ground that Kevin Nash walks on, as he is the only reason that either is still relevant.

In close contention:
Rob Van Dam (egomaniacal and over-rated)
Randy Orton (see above. Plus irritating, Shatner-esque mannerisms)

Michael Cole
He is not a wrestler, but I absolutely HATE! Michael Cole! Each week The Miz comes on television and the guy acts like The Miz is the GREATEST entity on the face of this planet! Excuse my language, but this guy doesn't kiss The Miz's ass he literally gets down on his knees, puts lipstick on heavy duty, and makes out tongue and all with The Miz's ass. The way he goes, "We get it!" when R-Truth comes out and sings. How he always is talking constant shit about Daniel Bryan who is considered the best in the world to some. When he complains he annoys me, when he kisses The Miz's ass he annoys me, WHEN HE SPEAKS HE ANNOYS ME! Like you talk about legit hate... I HATE THIS GUY! I even mute the TV because I can't be bothered half of the time to listen to him. But I guess that is what makes him so good at this job. But I legit can't stand Michael Cole.

Rob Van Dam
This guy is overrated at its best. Rob Van Dam get a huge reaction and has a great following, but this guy cannot wrestle or talk on the microphone to save his life. He oversells just about EVERY move and honestly I don't know why they gave this guy the World HeavyWeight Title. All the Main Events he was in were TERRIBLE! I cannot stand to see this guy like it really irks me. He is just overrated and honestly doesn't need to carry ANY promotion!

TNA Superstars who talk shit about WWE
I hate it when TNA wrestlers talk shit about WWE. Honestly, you are the second rate company and you talk shit about the biggest company in the wrestling business? I think recently it was The Beautiful People (I love Velvet Sky and Angelina Love), but honestly they lost some respect from me when they called out LayCool and WWE. They just need to worry about their own company and mind their own business instead of attempting to go after something they aren't ready to go after. So any TNA Superstar who calls out WWE/talks shit about WWE I lose respect for!

WWE: The Miz. Absolutely no wrestling ability at all. He's good on the mic, I'll give him that. But is he as good as Jericho or HHH or Punk? I don't think so. I know he's popular right now with many fans, but I just don't see it. And I sure as hell don't see him being the WWE Champion, although I know that he will be fairly soon.

TNA: Douglas Williams. I don't think he's very good in the ring. In fact, I find his work very dull. And I don't mind his style of mat wrestling & submission holds, it's just that he doesn't do it well at all. And he's never cut a decent promo that I can remember. I also find his thing with adjusting his cuffs every 5 seconds to be annoying. There is no reason he should by X Division Champion. One of the best things TNA could do would be to rebuild the X Division, & start by taking the title off Williams.

Rey Misterio, I hate that guy with a passion. I think his scripted success devalues whoever he's against. He looks like a roided up 12 year old and the ultimate underdog with the biggest heart gimmick is lame. Seeing him as the world champion just made it a joke. Your place on the card shouldn't be determined by how many replica masks you can sell at an event. He's a glorified acrobat and nothing more, he has no place in wrestling at all unless it's right at the bottom of the card in a cruiserweight/lightweight division.

There's many over the years it's hard to say which one I can't stand the most. Lately I've grown to really dislike Tommy Dreamer. He has turned into a crybaby and hypocrite in my opinion. He was with WWE for almost ten years always wearing a WWE PPV or ECW t shirt he was like mister WWECW. Then he goes to TNA and cries and bitches about how WWE destroyed ECW and treated his friends. I don't get why he stayed until a few before WWECW ended if he hated it so much.

John Cena.

There's not a single thing I remotely like about him. I know it's scripted but I genuinely want the script to have him getting his ass beat every Monday nite.

i absolutely cant stand matt striker. the commenting is horrible, it sounds like a four year old calling the match up there. also, his character on NXT how he constantly berates everyone. i can honestly say that any rookie on any season, past and future, could beat the crap out of him, as well they should.

The Brooklyn Brawler: I cringe whenever I see him on a DVD set offering commentary. I skip it anymore, I refuse to listen to him.

Kevin Nash/Hogan/Jarrett: used to be I enjoyed them, but anymore I mute my tv when they are on impact. I refuse to listen, I will look at the tv every 2-3 minutes to see if they have left but heck no, not anymore will I listen to them.

Ive thought of another one: Rey Mysterio. I cant stand anything about him.

The guy is 5'4 and maybe a buck 60 and yet wrestles for the World HEAVYWEIGHT Championship, and has won it twice. This guy shouldnt be anywhere near the main event yet has won its belt 2 times. On top of this his promos are bad. He has bad mic skills and feels the need to say half of his promos in Spanish, I may speak it but thats idiotic when your program is based in America and the majority of your viewers dont speak that language. I also dont care for his in ring style, and half of the moves he does are simply not believable.

One of the worst problems I have with him is his refusal to put people over. Sure he just lost to Kane, but thats because Kan has worked much longer in the WWE and the fans wanted a run with Kane a hell of a lot more than Rey, plus he furthered a storyline, unlike Rey whom injured the Undertaker and just won the belt as a replacement. This man has flat out refused to lose to certain people in the past that needed to win against him to get ahead and for a while I thought he had made the "Shawn Michaels Pledge" of "I will never job", because he always won his matches.

I really wish he would retire because I cant stand seeing him on television any more. Its gotten to the point that no matter who he faces I hope they beat him, and seeing how hes a FACE thats the opposite reaction that he should be getting out of me.

I'm torn between 2 so I'm just gonna say both. One is Vickie Guerrero. When she comes out I either wanna mute the TV or just change the channel. Nothing she says or does is ever worth note and her voice just annoys the piss out of me.
Second I'm surprised no one has said yet. Abyss. He's annoying as shit and all his matches are the same. People give shit to Cena for only doing 5 moves and turning into "Super Cena." Abyss does the same shit. Most of his matches he's nearly beaten to death with chairs, tables, bats, etc. yet he always comes back on fire. Also his promos are usually stupid and don't make complete sense. I can't wait for this "they" angle to end because it's old already.

Edge. I hate him. I hate his gimmick. I hate his wrestling. I hate him. I never want to see him win. Ever. This is partially due to the fact I started watching wrestling during the John Cena vs Edge huge rivalry, but even after that, I despise the guy. The gimmick, although some consider a great one, is a cheap way of giving Title after Title after Title. I honestly think WWE made this gimmick just to get the guy a title and get him over. He gets titles and the announcers state its because he is the "Ultimate Opportunist" AKA "We couldn't get him that over so we gave him a gimmick that gives him titles". I hate it. Pisses me off. Got me all rilled up right before Raw... God damn.

But don't the writers write R Truths gimmicks? (To one of the posts above)
For me the only superstars or impact players I can't stand seeing on TV would have to be..

Rey Mysterio, I used to love Rey, but his gimmick grew too tiresome with me. The underdog story line gets repetitive fast. His world championship reigns were not something to even think back on because you KNEW he was just a filler champion/transitional type of guy. He's not what he used to be.

John Morrison, Up until they jobbed him endlessly and killed almost all of his credibility he used to be my favourite wrestler when he was HEEL, he played it completely well and I still feel that if he turns on R Truth he could be a great holder of a mid card championship but only if he's a heel, and later on they could tease him sometimes as a tweener to give us more of a Jim Morrison feel, the mysterious type thing. Other than that John I hope something happens with your career cause you used to be my favourite superstar of this era.

This is tough Character wise i loath John Cena but if he's on tv like recently on espn i watch cause he's a cool guy. And all his charity work he does you cant hate that bout him

So im going to say Hulk Hogan. I know he did alot for wrestling but i cant find anything great bout this man. Hogs air time, Pre-madonna, not a great wrestler (cena has more moves), and Jackass of a human being,he complained bout a former military pal of his son's who is son paralyzed. He is like Lindsey Loan of wrestling just annoying and wish would go away!

Edge. I hate him. I hate his gimmick. I hate his wrestling. I hate him. I never want to see him win. Ever. This is partially due to the fact I started watching wrestling during the John Cena vs Edge huge rivalry, but even after that, I despise the guy. The gimmick, although some consider a great one, is a cheap way of giving Title after Title after Title. I honestly think WWE made this gimmick just to get the guy a title and get him over. He gets titles and the announcers state its because he is the "Ultimate Opportunist" AKA "We couldn't get him that over so we gave him a gimmick that gives him titles". I hate it. Pisses me off. Got me all rilled up right before Raw... God damn.

Another one, though this is more based in indifference. I dont like Edge any more, he bores the shit out of me. I used to like him and thought he was a good main eventer, but now he bores me and I think he should stay far away from the main event.

David Otunga. I wish he woulda been kicked outta Nexus. He's riding his wife's coatails and has a false sense of entitilement. Get the hell of my screen.

The answer is Hornswoggle. I freakin hate this little guy. I hate that he always wins his matches! They leet him beat up Chavo, Carlito, and anyone else they want him to. Out of all the times Iv'e seen him wrestler I have only seen him lose three times. Once he lost to William Regal, the other two times was in a tag match where he teamed with Finlay.

But yeah I dislike Hornswoggle alot. I wish he would leave. I might not even be satisfied to see him get beat to a bloody pulp because he would still have to be on tv.

Others that I dislike alot:
-Vickie Guerrero
-Rey Mysterio

I cant stand Batista
he has absolutly no wrestling ability and long with very pathetic mic skills and the fact he blotches everyother move, I mean he has absolutly no right in a wrestling ring
I am so glad I never have to see his face on WWE again

(Sigh) i was thinking.."should i reply to this or not cause the person i flat out ca..or could not stand..when i say who it t and probably cussed at" but here goes

the person i flat out cant stand is....Latino Heat

thats rght.i never liked Eddie Guerrero..im sorry i know its taboo to even use hate and his name in the same sentence...but i never liked him im not dogging his accomplishments or disrespecting the dead far from it..i just dont like him i ws sad he diedd but his career was kinda forgetable..man im going to get heat for this but its just my opinion i have disrespect to the guy or what he did but he never stuck with e..he was somewhat annoying to me...i love the lowriders i just never was a huge Eddie fan.. once again ill say its no disrespect to him or hating the dead or any of that..its just my opinion dont bash me for who i didnt like

I hate the Hardys. Matt, always a wannabe (I HATED MATTITUDE..). Jeff... World Champion?? Really?? WWE gave him everything, and he kept screwing things...

Jeff Jarrett, I always found him to be a second rate bootleg Rick Flair, from the strut all the way to the use of the figure four, then he was forced upon us in the last days of WCW like your best friends girlfriends fat friend. It's not that he was bad in the ring, but his voice is like nails on a chalkboard. He sounds like a drunk Jeff Foxworthy.

Ever since Hornswoggle stopped being the "Little Bastard" that Finlay carried around during his heel run, I have hated his guts.

I don't see the need for midgets in wrestling anymore, it's not the 70's & 80's where the huge & small size of people were attractions... these people aren't money makers anymore & a lot fo them can't wrestle so why keep them on (Khali I'm also looking in your direction)?

They don't contribute anything to the product & annoy many (Smackdown this past week was a prime example). Sure, Hornswoggle keeps the kids happy but apart from that he has NO use at all... I wish to see him gone from WWE as soon as possible.

He is one of the reasons I believe WWE's product has declined in quality over the last few years or so; mostly due to the fact that Hornswoggle has been used in many storylines, some of them major. Vince... remove this guy & you gain a lot of your annoyed & pissed off audience back. I'm sure of it

Honorable Mentions:

Khali: Awful, can't wrestle & pales in comparison to the Big Show. But he isn't too good either

David Otunga: The guy can't wrestle, his match against Cena in London this year was appalling & he hasn't improved since then. The only thing I like about him is that he's good on the mic, but until he sorts his in-ring ability out I won't respect the man.

John Cena: You can obviously tell why I'm not the only one who would want to put him here. His mic work is GOLD sometimes but his matches are boring, plus the SUPERCENA moments have pissed me off more times than I'd like to count.

I've got a bunch of wrestlers/personalities I utterly loathe:

Vickie Guerrero - She annoys the piss out of me. And not in the way where I tune in to see her plans get foiled. More like in the way where I go see what's on Showtime or HBO. She's ugly, and her voice makes your skin crawl. The WWE needs to get rid of their guilt feeling for Eddie and move on and give this broad the pink slip.

Chavo - This guy is mediocre in the ring, but can't cut an interesting promo to save his life. Watching grass grow is more interesting than this fucker. Again this guy can credit his career to his uncle, Eddie.

Cena - I hate everything about this guy's wrestling/promo ability. I don't know if he even knows more than 5 moves. His matches were boring the first thousand times we've seen them, and still he executes the same boring match. I got sick of this version of Cena's character 20 years ago when Hulk Hogan was doing it. And his other characters were as lame as this marine character. Kids, you know Bryan Danielson is a better role model for you!

There are many more, but this is a good start.

That one guy you just can't stand...hmm...well it's actually about 95% of TNA's roster these days. However, I can't pick just one so I'll go with the three that annoy me the most. Nash/Hogan/Jarrett. I used to get by with muting the volume, but these days I change the channel. Nash and Hogan need to go to the old wrestlers retirement home (or just the retirement home since I personally don't think either could wrestle even in their prime) and Jarrett needs to stay in the back where we don't have to listen to his whiney ass voice.

When i first read the thread i was going to say Cena but thats to easy, yea he sucks but its just Hogans whole superman thing rehashed and to tell you the truth after seeing him in interviews ,he ,in real life seems to be a pretty cool guy , i dont like his in ring persona but im kinda over the Cena hate these days. The one guy that comes on that makes me turn the channel everytime is R Truth, his entrance is so fucking obnoxious i cant make it through to watch his matches just god - awfulness. An old school guy i always hated was Dustin Rhodes when he was in WCW , i absolutly hated him ,i would get extremly mad when he won, and to tell you the truth i cant even tell you why, something about him just rubbed me the wrong way.

First off.. The downhill spiraled career of the soon to be 49-time WWE Champ..
JOHN CENA
I have to admit, his mic work is amazing, and I really laughed at him when he had the rapper gimmick. The kiddies love him, he's overrated, his skills in the ring are below average, and to tell the truth:
THIS GUY IS A TWO TONED, GNARLY ASS PIECE OF SHIIIT.

Next up is the man who has done so much, in so little time..
ALBERTO DEL TACO
I don't really care if I spelt his name wrong, to be honest. Boring as balls. His promos were 83 minutes long, he sucks, he took out Mysterio, and he has
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TALENT

Speaking of latinos, up to the queen of .. lean.. BAHAHA. Riiight.
VICKIE GUERERRO
Oh jesus. Do I even have to START about Dickie Guererro? She's a disgrace. Her voice makes me feel sad for all those dolphins that can hear it. Her body makes me vomit. Her face makes me vomit. Everything that has ever touched her makes me vomit (except for Eddie, RIP) and I have no idea why she was EVER a GM. I put her in because she's a guy in disguise.

Well, that's really it. I have a couple honorable mentions:
Hornswoggle
Khali
Hornswoggle
David Otunga
Hornswoggle
Skip Sheffield
Hornswoggle
Mysterio
Hornswoggle
Batista
Hornswoggle