Enigmatic: The Jeff Hardy HQ

Alex

King Of The Wasteland
406688_10151266079951026_930592258_n.jpg

Yeah he's fucked up in the past, yes he's not the best on the mic. But the fact of the matter is Jeff Hardy is one of the most popular wrestlers of the past ten years and there's a reason for that. He is an interesting personality and is great to watch in the ring.

He has been a part of some of modern wrestling's most memorable matches. He's fueded with some of the biggest names in the industry. He's held nearly every single belt the WWE has ever produced (minus two) and has been a world title holder in two different companies.

Fact of the matter is there are wrestlers who wish they could accomplish half as much as he has in his career and even with personal problems holding him back he's still managed to come back and climb to the top of the mountain (or ladder)

I realised forgot to put his list of achievements

In WWE

World Heavyweight Champion (2 times)
WWE Champion (1 time)
WWE European Champion (1 time)
WWF Hardcore Champion (3 times)
WCW Tag Team Champion (1 time)
WWF/E Intercontinental Champion (4 times)
WWF Light Heavyweight Champion (1 time)
WWF/E World Tag Team Champion (6 times)
Eleventh Grand Slam Champion
Eighteenth Triple Crown Champion

In TNA

World Heavyweight Champion (3 times)

Like I said before he's held every title in the WWE bar the US Championship and the defunct ECW Championship.

I'll be doing whatever I can to get him at least through the first round or two. I love to watch him in the ring and though he seems to be one of those guys every body wants to hate; he can do a heck of a lot more than most in the ring and has only been improving. I will most likely be voting via kayfabe through most of this tournament and there are few who can beat him in that regard either. His biggest threats are the big men, at least in the early rounds. No matter what happens though, I am definitely joining the Hardy train. This tournament isn't about what they do outside the ring but inside of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back