Rest In Peace: The Undertaker HQ

SSJPhenom

The Phenom of WZ
Everyone who is a WWE fan knows who the Undertaker is. He's the Deadman, the Demon of Death Valley, The Last Outlaw, The Phenom. One of the absolute greatest professional wrestlers of all time and arguably the greatest big man wrestler of all time. He's done it all.

4 time WWE Champion
3 time World Heavyweight Champion
7 time Tag Team Champion
1 time Hardcore Champion
2007 Royal Rumble Winner
20-0 Wrestlemania Streak

He's been a main event level performer since his debut in the WWE and has been booked as one of the most dominant wrestlers throughout his entire career. He's been in the ring with or he has defeated every major wrestling star in the business over the past 22+ years except for Sting and Goldberg. What more can you say about this man?

Vote 'Taker

I'll be in this camp this year. But I'd like to reign in some hyperbole.

He hasn't "done it all." Nobody has. He's done a lot. Can't we be happy enough with the truth to represent it accurately? I hope so. If we believe Taker's bigger than smoke and parlour tricks, let's act like it.

Vote Taker.

Im a huge HHH fan and an even bigger EDGE fan but i admit that undertaker is probably the best of the modrn era

I'll be in this camp this year. But I'd like to reign in some hyperbole.

He hasn't "done it all." Nobody has. He's done a lot. Can't we be happy enough with the truth to represent it accurately? I hope so. If we believe Taker's bigger than smoke and parlour tricks, let's act like it.

Vote Taker.

Can't I grand-stand a little bit?

I'm just gonna go ahead and paste from my HQ last year...

"From Death Valley, weighing two-hundred and ninety-nine pounds, Theeeeeeee Undeeeeeeerrrrrrtaaaaaakkeeeerrrrrr"

undertaker_2_full.png

Welcome to Hell and the demon that will lead you into eternal damnation.

Wrestlezone Forums! You disappointed me. Is that the best effort that you could put together?

And you posters! The audacity to come out here week after week and claim responsibility for my disappearance. What I was doing was soothing the souls of my parents, because I had to explain to them, why, I would have to do the one thing I promised never to do.

Wrestlezone Tournament! I will walk straight through the fires of hell to face you! And when you look into my eyes, you will understand why, I am the most feared entity in WWE. You will understand why, I am the reaper of wayward souls and you will understand why I am the Lord of Darkness. May the hounds of hell eat your rotting soul and you will rest in peace.

Undertaker+Photo+7.png

He may not dress much like Satan anymore, but the Undertaker is still down with the devil, and will go medieval on this tourney's ass.
At 6 foot 10, nearly 300 pounds, 'Taker is one of the most dominating and intimidating competitors to have ever set foot in the squared circle.

His career spans four decades, yet has given no indication of retiring from the ring.

His streak of 20 undefeated matches at Wrestlemania is not only unprecedented and unparalleled, but also most likely unbreakable and unsurpassable.

He is a 7 time world champion, holding the WWE Championship 4 times, and the World Heavyweight Championship 3 times.
He has held 7 tag team titles in his career.
He won the Royal Rumble in 2007.
He won both Pro Wrestling Illustrated and Wrestling Observer Newsletter's Match of the Year Award two years running (2009 and 2010).
He pioneered one of WWE's most famous matches in the Hell in a Cell.
He has, irrefutably, the greatest entrance of all time, to a point where his arrival to the ring is just as anticipated as his matches themselves.

There is one word that defines The Undertaker in terms of the WWE and the wrestling industry as a whole: respect.
Read any wrestler's autobiography and you will see that they all look up to 'Taker as one of the wisest, kindest, most influential persons in the business.

And for his longevity and dedication, he deserves your respect too.
Vote 'Taker, or he'll make you famous.

WM28_Photo_184.jpg

Cheeky.

I love how you used what 'Taker said to Kane when he returned to Raw after Kane setting his casket on fire at the Royal Rumble 1998.

You also used what he said to the Rock on an episode of Raw when the Rock called 'Taker out.

Good job.

I think it's looking pretty good 'Taker fans.

The Phenom is in a pretty favorable bracket this year. His toughest competition in the bracket will be Hogan and Bret Hart and he will not face them until the gimmick rounds. Most gimmick matches favor 'Taker more than they do either of those men. I have a good feeling about 'Taker this year.

Let's push the Phenom to his second victory in this tournament.

Vote 'Taker or you will Rest..........In..........Peace!!!

'Taker defeated his first opponent with ease as his first opponent didn't get one single vote. The only other person in the tournament to destroy his opponent in this manor was Randy Savage.

It's looking good 'Taker fans.

A beloved star of recent times like Taker pulling out a decisive win against a forgotten star like Don Moraco is hardly cause for celebration. It was a foregone conclusion that isn't really worthy of much discussion.

The tournament hasn't truly begun yet for Taker.

I just thought it was note worthy that 'Taker and Savage were the only two to completely destroy their opponents. Not even the all powerful demi-god Hulk Hogan did this.

I agree, however, that the tournament has really yet to begin for 'Taker.

Finally got round to watching his match at last year's Mania yesterday, just an absolutely superb ending although Trips deserves a lot of credit too.

I was so inspired that a semi-retired Taker could take 20+ chair shots and still go over 30 minutes, that I was fired up to share my thoughts in his latest bout... only to see he was already comfortably beating Bret in the votes. Had to make do with just clicking my vote in instead.

Looks like Bret is going down to 'Taker and that he will face Hogan in the next round.

It's gonna be tough for 'Taker to take Hogan, but 'Taker has beaten Hogan before and beaten him for the WWE title twice.

I'm comfortable in saying that most gimmick matches favors 'Taker more than it does Hogan.

Vote 'Taker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back