End of year Video games awards

I'm putting together a list for additional categories. Place your nominations here for:

* Sleeper/Surprise hit of the year

* Downloadable game of the year

*(Just for my own amusment) DLC of the year

And will try this tomorrow as teh forum's still fookin up :mad:

The exclusive awards are up and now I am going to watch How Not To Live Your Life on the iPlayer. The rest of the awards will likely go up tomorrow and Lee will do GOTY whenever he can get to it.

I took MK DS out as it's been out for a long time :p

Your call.

I saw it nominated and who was I to say no?

Reactions: Lee
Sleeper Hit: Bayonetta

I'm kind of surprised to see it didn't get any best multiplatform game nominations. It's definitely a top 10 game this year, possibly top 5.

Downloadable Game: Super Meat Boy

In a year without Braid or Flower (and I just didn't like Limbo), Super Meat Boy was a great throwback platformer.

Downloadable: Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. It's like they made Streets of Rage or River City Ransom shiny and beautiful.

Goldeneye has flopped.

Goldeneye flopped
mizgirl.jpg

Wait, why is Dark Cloud 2 nominated in Sony Exclusive Of The Year? That game was released in 2002, for the PS2.

Someone nominated it I assume.

It's Sony, did you actually think I would be doing the legwork?

I'm not running it though.

Lee was busy last night and asked me to put up the nomination threads.

On a related note though, the rest of the threads will go up later on tonight.

The wrong games in the categories has been updated, this was due to Dave literally just taking the games mentioned in the lists. So if there's a fault, it's yours!

Yeah, you *****!

I'm kidding. I should have done more legwork to accompany the threads but I couldn't be arsed last night. In other news, the rest of the threads will be up when I get out of the shower.

Right!

I will be putting up the rest of the awards momentarily. I will also be adding some awards for the best Developers and best console of the year. The nominees will be picked entirely by me.

Expect them soon.

Like Dave, I'll have received the OK and will be adding the categories Sleeper Hit and Downloadable Game of the Year.

They will be up sometime tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back