EOY Awards

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
When do these things start? It's funny because people have been speculating about who's going to win in specific categories such as "Rookie of the Year" since February, but no one even said when voting begins.

And what other categories are there going to be? Any new ones that differentiate from what's been done in the past?

Let's all bullshit about the End of Year Awards here. (Or until the moderators move the thread to where it's probably supposed to go LOL)

I'm planning to campaign for the "31 year old caterer from Virginia who posts too much in the Bar and almost never in the wrestling sections" award. I think I stand a good chance.

Dave for most reformed poster!

That's right... I was banned. I'm not proud of it but it happened.

:)

Spamming. It was a fortnight in and I was already banned. :lmao:

Ah well. I am all the better for it. Although that was a slow fortnight.

Yeah, and this time I'm gonna win it!! I don't wanna leave for six months yet again and have to start over ;)

Poster of the Year
Rookie of the Year
Reformed Poster of the Year
Sig maker of the Year
Staff Member of the Year
Thread Starter of the Year
Bar Fly of the Year
Mentor Team of the Year
Worst Poster of the Year

Maybe I'll be nominated for "Jerk-Off of the Year."

No, "Bastard of the Year!"

"Guy Despised So Much You'd Pay Someone To Kill Him, Stuff Him and Leave Him by Your Bed, So That When You Wake Up in the Morning, You Could Roll Over and Punch Him in the Face.....of the Year"

(Thank you, Dr Cox)

Yeah, and this time I'm gonna win it!! I don't wanna leave for six months yet again and have to start over ;)

HAHAAHAHAHAH

I think there should be an award for "Biggest Windbag". Who do you guys think would take it?

D-Man's definition of "Biggest Windbag" said:
someone that spews off paragraphs of opinionated views and blends them with generic facts to make their views seem as if they have validity.

I bet you're going to say Sidious.

Graphics guy o the year should be a close contest.

I nominate Tenta for the Tenta award.

Dewey for...... Shittiest non-spam poster, nerd of the year, or maybe "Guy who get's ignored because his posts are so boring" of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back