INDYJon22
Razor
GuyCompton
CH David
Cowboyfromhell
Dewey
ForThoseAboutToDoc
UT#1Fan

Yeah, I gotta admit, I'm pretty shocked I made it into ROTY myself :lmao: . Guess it pays to nominate IC for best Admin of the year.

Anyway, this is probably going to be the most difficult race of the year. It's going to come down to six people, for me. It should come down to the following. I'm going to give some pros and cons for all involved.

Sid- The Guy did become a mod after all. Personally, and this is just me, I feel the guy's a one trick pony. But that one trick is pretty fan fucking tastic. And he's a great poster, with some pretty damn good views. Plus, he gets people talking. That earns him some pretty big points.

ST- This guy should be making a huge push. He's easily one of the best TNA posters around, period. He could easily be a TNA mod, and has some damn good opinions of his own. Though he did have moments that didn't look great (his early beginnings) I can't count that against him, really.

Lariat- The guy doesn't get enough credit. His threads in the old school are fantastic. I feel like Gordon Solie is speaking to me in Lariat's post. His work in the WZ tourney was commendable. He's going to get knocked down a couple pegs, because people think he has an attitude. I say bullshit. The guy's passionate, and that goes miles for me.

Razor- Easily the most diverse rookie, and possibly the most articulate. His work in the Cigar Lounge is terrific. I wish he kept up his Philosophy threads he had... I'm not sure if he still does them. Unfortunately, my only knock on the guy is that he doesn't have that one shining moment of excellence. Though, I'd personally consider it his whole work in the Cigar Lounge. Any other year, he'd run away with this award, hands down.

D-Man- Easily one of the best on here, as I once called him, Lariat, KB, and X the best four on these forums. I still stand by that statement. Again, I wish he kept up his midcard profiles he was doing. One of the few guys that I can't find a knock on, except for the fact that he was a bit tardy to the party.

Dave- One of my best friends on these forums, and easily oneof the best writers for WZCW. A class act, and some varied opinions. Again, any other year, he'd run away with this award.

So many tough decisions. As for me? I'll let my work speak for itself. I know I'm capable of winning this, but I'd rather not build myself up more than I have to. I like being a dark horse. You've seen my posts.... If you feel I'm good enough to win, that's your choice. I'd be happy just getting votes in this group of rooks. These are easily the cream of the crop, in terms of posters on these forums. I wish the best of luck to you all.

Also, anyone I didn't say... Again, any other year. I could see CH David, Dewey(?), GuyCompton, or GD winning on any year. Sorry folks... This one's just tough

Also, anyone I didn't say... Again, any other year. I could see CH David, Dewey(?), GuyCompton, or GD winning on any year. Sorry folks... This one's just tough

:lmao:

I think there has been an agreement with most of the rookies that there is a set of rookies at the top, ST, D-Man, Lariat, Dave, Razor, Phoenix, and probably Sid, a set just under them, myself, Dewey, GD probably fluctuates between both, and probably a few others as well. I haven't seen enough of GuyCompton, although he is solid in what I have seen.

So yeah, glad I was nominated, but no campaign for me. I'm not much for one.

Here is the list:

SavageTaker
The D-Man
Lord Sidious
Tenta
Phoenix
Dave
Lariat
INDYJon22
Razor
GuyCompton
CH David
Cowboyfromhell
Dewey
ForThoseAboutToDoc
UT#1Fan

3 joined in 2008/7, and General Disarray is a lot better than INDYJON22, and is better than Cfh for sure.

I just made the quick list from people's nominations.

I'll GLADLY nix UT#1F since he's pre-2009 and add GD. I also think GD deserves a load of consideration, so that mistake will absolutely be corrected.

Who else on the list is pre-2009? I will accept people from December 2008, since last year's awards were already being voted on when they arrived.

I joined this year and I'm not on it.

I mean I know I won't win but damnit I wanna atleast be up for something.

Proves what I said about not being noticed around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back