ECW Round 3, Match 2: The British Bulldogs vs. the New Age Outlaws

The British Bulldogs vs. The New Age Outlaws

• Bulldogs

• NAO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in an ECW Ring under Extreme Rules.

The British Bulldogs (Davey Boy Smith and the Dynamite Kid)
09.jpg

vs.

The New Age Outlaws (The Road Dog Jesse James and Bad Ass Billy Gunns)
04.jpg

The New Age Outlaws, without a doubt. How could the Bulldogs possibly win this?

I am, of course, kidding. It's the Bulldogs that walk out of this one, no matter how many cookie trays they get molded around their concrete heads. It's not just patriotism talking either. Davie Boy and Dynamite are just so much better in every department that the advantage given to NAO by their ECW environment counts for little, if not nothing at all.

Billy Gunn / Mr. Ass / The One / Kip James is going to get that stupid doo rag slapped right off his stupid head.

The Bulldogs were a legendary team, and The Outlaws, as much as I actually like them and respect them as a legit tag team, benefited largely from "heat by association" thanks to Triple H's work as the leader of DX.

Bulldogs, easily. Have they even been challenged once?

It looks like they are being challenged now. I am no fan of the NAO but hell if they can knock off LOD who says they can't beat Bulldogs in this round. They shouldn't be here but for some reason keep winning and its crazy.

Cue compulsory "but LOD were shit and the Bulldogs are sheer awesomesauce" comment. It's simplistic but I'll be damned if it isn't true. And what do you mean "keep winning"? They've beaten LOD so far and... Eddie Guerrero & Art Barr.

How the outlaws have any votes in this thing is a disgrace, and people should really check why they are wrestling fans. The Bulldogs are one of the greatest five tag teams ever, and that's not stretching it. The Outlaws were a shit tag team that lived off of a catch phrase and a crotch chop. They were products of the equally terrible product of the time, the Attitude Era. The outlaws are over rated crap that should be flushed right out of this tournament.

This is proof there is a wrestling God. The Outlaws did nothing, ever, worth making them one of the best teams ever. Tell me what they did and i'll shoot it down. Someone please challenge me on this. The Bulldogs were the prototype for the power and speed tag team. Billington was Benoit, plain and simple. Smith was just pure power and that's all he needed. Bulldogs overpower and outwrestle these two and barely break a sweat.

Hardly proof there's a wrestling God. This is the expected result. If a miracle like, say, my hours of watching YouTube videos to compile arguments for and against dozens of teams paying off were to occur, that's proof of a wrestling God.

New Age Outlaw's is a case of style over substance. They had an appealing gimmick and surrounded themselves with HHH and DX, but really they were not very good. Average at best in the ring and their mic skills got tiresome easily. They get all this hype and credit that's underserved. Well they were entertaining sometimes they still cannot compete with the bulldogs. I think Davey Boy Smith was at his peak here, and the team itself had chemistry and worked very well as a tag team and just didn't need to rely on a name to become great.

This should have been a rematch of last years quarterfinals or final four I forgot which one, I do remember it being an xmatch or something. Anyhow I would have love to have seen the bulldogs vs LOD in a regualr match but for some stupid reason we got robbed of that. Obvisouly you have to go with the Dogs here. I think Davey could have beat these two by himself. I think the Kid is alot like Ricky Morton, a great singles wrestler who never had the chance to shine. At least Flair showed MOrton had something. Easily the Dogs here.

Normally I would say bulldogs but this is an Extreme rules match which favors the NAO, but bulldogs were better wrestlers both work well togerther and Nao did feud against FUNK and FOLEY.

Extreme match favours NAO? Against a two time hardcore champion and one of the apparently legit tough guys in Dynamite Kid? I think not. Besides, putting an old man in a dumpster is hardly an outstanding acheivement

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back