ECW Region, Kansas City Subregion, Second Round: (4) Harley Race vs. (13) Kevin Nash

Who wins this match?

• Harley Race

• Kevin Nash

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a second round match in the ECW Region, Kansas City Subregion. It is a standard one on one match held under ECW Rules, meaning anything goes. It will be held at the Kemper Arena in Kansas City, Missouri. Assume one week has passed since the first round match.

1319572260-350x200_93.jpg

harley.jpg

#4. Harley Race

Vs.

028Diesel_display_image.jpg

#13. Kevin Nash

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

Harley Race wins this... plain and simple.

Nash's had a solid career and his size has given him advantages in a lot of his matches, but he'll never find a tougher guy than Race to go against.

Race was a 7-time NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion who would legit knock you slick out. People piss and moan about Stan Hansen's stiffness... Race was stiff and had perfect vision in the ring. It's called old school, and Race's background is as old fashioned as you can get. And on top of that, this is HARLEY RACE'S HOMETOWN!

And under Extreme Rules? Really? Is there anyway Nash could come out of this in one peace? I don't think so. Vote Harley Race... in a bloodbath.

Nash was one of my favorites growing up but I can't in good conscience vote for him against Harley Race.

What can be said about Harley that hasn't already been said, 8 time NWA champion, a legit draw, a legit tough guy, a great ring technician, great on promos, in short Race did everything well, I can't think of 1 area he was lacking in. Not to mention he was one of the few that Bodyslammed and even pinned Andre The Giant during his prime so its obvious he can defeat bigger foes like Kevin Nash.

Race has to win this.

Yeah, it's got to be Race for this one. Race achieved more in his career than Nash did in his, and his big contributions to wrestling were all by himself, whereas most of Nash's big moments were with the nWo, or some version of it.

Nash was a guy that was good at everything and not great at anything. Race was a guy who was great at everything. There's not much to say about Race that hasn't already been said so I'll save it. Not to mention this match is in Kansas City which is Race's hometown where he rarely lost.

Harley Race dominated the late 70s and into the very early 80s. As an eight time NWA world champion he's beaten the best of the best. Nash was an important figure during the Monday Night War but he's out of his league against Race. When I picture Nash I picture him holding a microphone rather than wrestling. It would be a good match but Race would definitely get the win.

Nash gets owned by Race in this match. Harley Race was a bona fide shooter, and bona fide tough guy, a man promoters turned to when a lesser talent got too big for their britches, so to speak. As much success that nash has had as a professional, even his size , power, and backstage politics would not be enough to put him over Race..Harley's superior skill, his 8 title reigns, and his overall pedigree as a 1st class pro are more than enough to put him over Mr. Nash. . Race attacks the very suspect knees of Nash, takes him off his feet, then rols him up for the 1-2-3...Race moves on.I vote Race for the simple fact of he just being that much better of a pro wrestler than Kevin Nash...more title reigns, more defeats over better opposition send Harley on to the next round.

Good match up here, but like everyone else said, Race wins easily. He would beat nash within an inch of his life in an Extreme Rules match. 8 times NWA champ, and top of the sport throughout the 80's is much more impressive than anything Nash has done.

Race would decimate Nash here. He is crafty & a legit tough S.O.B. Race would go to town on Nash's weak spot (his legs) & that removes all the things Nash has going for him.

Taking the big man down, he is nearly defenseless against anything Race wants to do to him. I have see Race in some tough battles & if Nash is grounded, he stands no chance.

You cant Jacknife someone when you cant even stand.

Race wins.

Glad to see a comment white-wash, Race would eat Nash up. This isn't an absolute blowout as Nash is a bonafide main eventer, but Race is one of the greatest ever, can handle big men and is well suited to ECW rules in his hometown. Nash has got NOTHING going for him here.

I'm tired tonight and wanna make sure I'm not halfassing matches without due thought. I just can't see anything for Diesel at all to make me think he'd win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back