ECW Match 6: The Natural Disasters vs. the FBI

Natural Disasters vs. FBI

• Disasters

• FBI

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
All of these matches take place inside of a ECW Ring with Extreme Rules.

The Match will be open for a week.

The Natural Disasters (Earthquake and Typhoon) circa 1991-1993.

The FBI can be any incarnation you feel like.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a shit draw for a shit team. The FBI were glorified jobbers with a good writing team on their side, and now they get to go into the ring against the 2nd greatest Superheavyweight Tag Team (behind Vader and Bigelow) in pro wrestling history.

Seriously, Quake and Typhoon will dominate the FBI. There is no appreciable offense that the FBI will even get in here. It's going to be a sad, sad 2 and a half minutes for the FBI, with the first two minutes spent on the Disasters just getting through the ring ropes. Nunzio gets a Typhoon splash, followed by an Earthquake Sit Down Splash, and it's spatula time!

Disasters would eat the FBI for lunch, literally! This one wouldn't last very long Natural Disasters in a quick one.

Please tell me this isn't a real match. I need to hear that right now. I don't ever recall the FBI doing anything other than a semi funny segment on them trying to find a cheesesteak. Wasn't Guido's finisher the springboard armbar? Think about him doing that to Typhoon or Earthquake. I think you know my vote if you haven't already guessed.

Good lord, some of these first round matches are just sad

Natural Disasters literally squash FBI, it doesn't matter what version of FBI either, hell throw anybody who was ever in FBI, whether it be the ECW version or SD! version and Disasters still squash them

The Natural Disasters take this, no doubt about it. No matter which way you put together the FBI, they have no chance at winning this.

The Natural Disasters destroy the FBI 23-1.

My Thoughts:
The FBI really got one vote, wow. Pity votes aren't that funny, but to each their own. The Natural Disasters would destroy all 7 or 8 members of the FBI combined in the ring at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back