Early WWE HOF Class of 2012 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoffman40

Occasional Pre-Show
Never too early to start predicting the HOF inductees for next year. Next year Mania is @ Miami so that is a pretty important piece of info.

My HOF class predictions:

1. The Rock - Hometown and possibly wrestling his final WWE match the next night. This should be a no brainer especially given all the WWE Love The Rock has received since returning. Inducted by: Stone Cold Steve Austin

2. Macho Man Randy Savage - I think Vince McMahon would agree that this probably should have happened long ago but hostility was still in the air and it seemed both parties didn't want to make the first move. Still Macho is a no-brainer inductee and it would be a great tribute to his memory. Will admit, him passing makes this induction a little easier.
Inducted by: Lanny Poffo/Vince McMahon?

3. Edge - No Brainer. Could have been the headline inductee had it not been for two things: WM being in The Rock's home town and Macho Man passing away. Still his addition makes this class quite possibly the best class in years. Inducted by: Christian

4. Arn Anderson - Should've gone in last year in Atlanta where he is still revered as a legend. One of the greats in the ring and heavily underrated on the microphone only due to him being associated with one of the best on the mic, ever. Inducted by: Ric Flair, if he's not under contract. (there was a rumor that AA only wants Flair to induct him and thats why he didn't go in last year)

5. The Fabulous Freebirds (Hayes, Gordy, Roberts, Garvin) - Another that should've happened last year in Atlanta. Honestly, Michael P.S. Hayes' revolutionary style and mic work is the main reason why they get in at all. Great team but will be known for changing wrestling style, promos, and entrances most of all. Inducted by: Kevin Von Erich

6. Trish Stratus - Reemergence in WWE @ WM27 and Tough Enough has garnered her some more support. Easily the greatest diva of all time who was the best diva in her day on mic and the mat which hasn't been replicated since. Inducted by: The WWE Divas

7. Mike Tyson - Celebrity inductee. Responsible for RAW moment with Stone Cold Steve Austin that captured the audience back from WCW. Only celebrity(s) more deserving than Tyson; Ali & Mr. T. Inducted by: HBK

LONG SHOT Possibilities

-Owen Hart - With Bret in a more involved role with WWE, you can't help but wonder that it will only be a matter of time before everyone comes to their senses and honors him the way he should be. *there has been talk of Wrestlemania possibly going back to Canada, so it might happen then*

-Ultimate Warrior - Warrior seems to have been truly affected by the Macho Man passing, but still carries a big grudge and is still not well recieved by the business. **He could very well induct Macho Man instead**

-Bruno Sammartino - In that March 31, 2011 interview Bruno seems to have turned over a new leaf with the WWE. Granted there is still some hostility but his response to an induction "Never say Never"

-Mick Foley - If Mick ends his employment with TNA in the near future, WWE fans would clammer to see him inducted alongside The Rock. My guess is he'll go in the following year and The Rock will induct him.

-Chris Jericho - A very big possibility...Jericho is no doubt viewed as first ballot HOFer but something tells me this isn't how he wants to leave the business.

-Ron Simmons - should've gone in last year in ATL but in a class loaded with talent, Ron might have to wait until next year.

-The Horsemen - A solution to inducting Arn Anderson is to induct the Four Horsemen. A few problems though; Flair is with TNA, Ole hasn't been receptive. If Flair is available, the idea of inducting the Horsemen would probably be well received and might include Barry Windham along with or in replacement of Ole Anderson.

Other long shots
Miss Elizabeth, Lex Luger, Sting, Demolition, The British Bulldog, Ravishing Rick Rude, Kevin Nash, Luna Vachon, Bob Backlund, The Steiners, The Dynamite Kid, Boris Malenko, Goldberg.

Only issue with some of those is WWE doesn't like to put too many big names in one class. Kind of limits what they can do in the future.

Also....WM is heavily rumored to be in Toronto in 2013 and that's when I think you'll see Edge and Trish go in.

The 1st two I completely agree with and I also see Tyson as the Celebrity Inductee.

I also think you may see Barry Windham and Mike Rotundo go in as well...either separately or as a group as the US Express (2 time WWE Tag Team Champions not to mention their other accomplishments in other companies). Both were major names in CWF (Championship Wrestling from Florida)..inducted by Husky Harris and Bo Rotundo(their sons). Maybe even "Superstar" Bill Dundee may go in as well (inducted by Jerry Lawler or Jimmy Hart).

So if it were up to me...this would be my class next year:

Rock (Austin)
Savage (Nash)-Lanny Poffo accepts on behalf
Freebirds (Kevin Von Erich)
US Express (Husky Harris and Bo Rotundo)
Superstar Bill Dundee (Jerry Lawler, Jimmy Hart, or Jamie Dundee aka JC Ice of PG-13)
Tyson (HBK)

Im probably going to get a lot of hate for this but am I the only one that thinks The Rock getting inducted by Jericho or Foley makes more sense then Austin. I also think that if Foley or Jericho inducted The Rock it would have more humor not taking anything away from Austin I think Austin would be perfect to induct Vince one day down the line when Vince is done running things.

Also I think Macho Man Randy Savage if inducted should be done by Ricky Steamboat the match the two had at WM 3 propelled Savage to stardom so I think it makes sense.

1. The Rock - One day yes but too soon. If they ever want any semblemce of legitimacy for WWE Hall of Fame he should retire officially first and observe a waiting period.

2. Macho Man Randy Savage - Immediately. No brainer. Should have been done already.

3. Edge - Waiting period and yes.

4. Arn Anderson - No longer an in ring talent so yes immediately.

5. The Fabulous Freebirds (Hayes, Gordy, Roberts, Garvin) - Don't recall the Freebirds ever being in the WWE. A real HOF absolutely. But what did the Freebirds ever do for WWE development?
6. Trish Stratus - Yes. She really isn't an in ring talent anymore.

7. Mike Tyson - NO!!! In fact, I would remove Drew Carey, Pete Rose, Bob Eucker, etc at the same time. Just plain STUPID for these people to be there in the first place.

LONG SHOT Possibilities

-Owen Hart - No. Mid-carder and low draw at best.

-Ultimate Warrior - Yes. Should already be in.

-Bruno Sammartino - Bruno will never do it but no brainer for a real HOF.

-Mick Foley - No. Maybe in a Veterans committee vote. But the WWE doesn't have that because they aren't a real HOF>

-Chris Jericho - Yes. Always putting his best effort out and helped to grow the business.

-Ron Simmons - No. Had he remained a force sure but he is a side show freak now.

-The Horsemen - No. Horsemen as a unit never in the WWE.

Other long shots
Miss Elizabeth (Yes), Lex Luger (Veteran Committee), Sting (No, again, never in the WWE other than the initial moment it changed hands), Demolition (imitation is the best form of flattery, veterans committee entry), The British Bulldog (Yes), Ravishing Rick Rude (Yes), Kevin Nash (No), Luna Vachon (No), Bob Backlund (Yes), The Steiners (Steiners mostly known for WCW days. No), The Dynamite Kid (Yes), Boris Malenko (No), Goldberg (too short lived, no).

I don't think Rock will get in this year because he is going to be in the main event of WM, so he is technically still an active wrestler.

I think Savage will go in, alongside Miss Elizabeth and that they should be inducted by Vince himself, to show that whatever caused the bad blood between them has truely been forgiven.

I wouldn't be suprised if Paul Heyman was inducted. Think about it, he brought about the major changes in the business 10 years ago, and is responsible for creating most of the biggest names that shaped the Monday Night Wars.

Edge, HBK, Trish, Foley can all wait so they can headline the inductions as they all deserve to.

I'm willing to bet that Randy "Macho Man" Savage is NOT inducted in 2012...

Because I think he will be the HOF centerpiece for WrestleMania 30 in 2014

I think that your choices are good, but some might wait till later.

1. The Rock - I can see it but it would be extremely hard with him competing at Mania. It would be weird to see him lose to Cena, and if he were to win, it would seem too perfect. Hometown hero, goes to the hall of fame, beats the top face in the company at the biggest event? Just seems odd, but knowing the E, that's exactly what they'll do.

2. Macho Man Randy Savage - Obviously in

3. Edge - If the rumors are true, like everyone says, Edge will be inducted in Canada.

4. Arn Anderson - Very possible.

5. The Fabulous Freebirds (Hayes, Gordy, Roberts, Garvin) - Yeah, they should be in.

6. Trish Stratus - Much like Edge.

7. Mike Tyson - Celebrity wing of the hall of fame will see Tyson. He's back in the lights a little with his show and the hangover spots, so I can see this one happening.

As far as Jericho, I doubt he'll be in the hall of fame this year because that would be too soon and it would stop any thoughts of him making a serious return, like many fans want.

Foley isn't likely because he is working with TNA at the moment. They won't have that. As with Sting.

I can see Kevin Nash and maybe Booker T, seeing how he had a pretty good career in WCW, a short career in WWe, when he was champ, and is now still working for the company. It's a long shot, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is, just because he is still around.

2012 Class-

1. The Rock (SCSA)- Hometown, One last match, it is definetly his time.
2. Randy Savage & Ms Elizabeth (Vince)- With the timely circumstances this is almost a lock.
3. Mike Tyson/Mr T/Ali - I don't care which one gets in but these are possibly the 3 most deserving celebrity candidates WWE has to even put in. Im not sure why Muhammad Ali has never been put in HOF yet- he had a huge early influence and is prob the greatest athlete of all time. As far away from legitamcy as the celeb wing is it's an even bigger joke that these three haven't ben considered as entrants.
4. Ron Simmons- His accomplishments surely warrant his entry
5. Arn Anderson (Ric Flair-why not he already plans on attending)- Definitely worthy and due.
6. Mil Mascaras (Alberto Del Rio)- A definite worthy candidate. Seems like the right time/place/inductor.

2013 Class is sure to house Edge, Trish & hopefully Owen if his woman can deal with idea. Possibly even the Ultimate Warrior being what an influence he was on Edge, timing wise, I'm not sure If he's be a first ballot as is. I could totally see Edge-Warrior co-headline the class.

2014 Class I'm really hoping Bruno Sammartino comes around for a huge NYC induction at WMXXX. Also. I think that could be about time for Vince to step down from the throne for an induction alongside his greatest creation - The Undertaker.

1. The Rock - One day yes but too soon. If they ever want any semblemce of legitimacy for WWE Hall of Fame he should retire officially first and observe a waiting period.

2. Macho Man Randy Savage - Immediately. No brainer. Should have been done already.

3. Edge - Waiting period and yes.

4. Arn Anderson - No longer an in ring talent so yes immediately.

5. The Fabulous Freebirds (Hayes, Gordy, Roberts, Garvin) - Don't recall the Freebirds ever being in the WWE. A real HOF absolutely. But what did the Freebirds ever do for WWE development?
6. Trish Stratus - Yes. She really isn't an in ring talent anymore.

7. Mike Tyson - NO!!! In fact, I would remove Drew Carey, Pete Rose, Bob Eucker, etc at the same time. Just plain STUPID for these people to be there in the first place.

LONG SHOT Possibilities

-Owen Hart - No. Mid-carder and low draw at best.

-Ultimate Warrior - Yes. Should already be in.

-Bruno Sammartino - Bruno will never do it but no brainer for a real HOF.

-Mick Foley - No. Maybe in a Veterans committee vote. But the WWE doesn't have that because they aren't a real HOF>

-Chris Jericho - Yes. Always putting his best effort out and helped to grow the business.

-Ron Simmons - No. Had he remained a force sure but he is a side show freak now.

-The Horsemen - No. Horsemen as a unit never in the WWE.

Other long shots
Miss Elizabeth (Yes), Lex Luger (Veteran Committee), Sting (No, again, never in the WWE other than the initial moment it changed hands), Demolition (imitation is the best form of flattery, veterans committee entry), The British Bulldog (Yes), Ravishing Rick Rude (Yes), Kevin Nash (No), Luna Vachon (No), Bob Backlund (Yes), The Steiners (Steiners mostly known for WCW days. No), The Dynamite Kid (Yes), Boris Malenko (No), Goldberg (too short lived, no).

Okay....

The Freebirds were, in fact, in the WWE. Very briefly around late summer/early fall of 1984. September to November I believe. Were supposed to be a big part of WM 1 in the Rock N Wrestling Connection but either left or were fired (too many rumors as to what really happened and Hayes has never given a straight answer). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8JuK69F3MU

Also...remember...the WWE is now incorporating all the libraries and properties they own as part of the WWE Family....so AWA, ECW, WCW, World Class, and Smoky Mountain are all considered WWE. Not to mention that the WWE has already inducted Verne Gagne and Nick Bockwinkle....who have no connections with WWE.

Not gonna rip on you for your opinions but I think you're not being fair on a few of the names.

no to trish and edge cause i heard that wm29 will be in toronto so they'll keep them for there since both are from the gta

Randy "Macho Man" Savage n Miss Elizabeth for sure as the headliner and Diva for sure. Mr. T won't be in it due to Pete Rose being in it before him.
Tag Team my pick would go either to The Freebirds, Demolition, Badd Company/Orient Express (they were the Team of the AWA go n watch ESPN Classic or youtube to see the prove there), Harlem Heat, The Steiner Bros.
Mid-Carder: Jake Roberts, Rick Rude, Col. DeBeers (an AWA and UWF legend greatest heel of that company), Ron Simmons (A FL legend), DDP, Scott Hall (before he passes on)
Celebrity: Ali, Mike Tyson, Zeus, Shaq, dennis Rodman, Mr. T (who needs to suck it up), Dick Ebersol (w-o him there woulda prob be no WWE today if NBC Universal passed on it).
Manager: Slick because it ain't no hall f fame w-o the JIVE SOUL BRO.
So these are my picks for next yr.

Unfortunately, "Macho Man" Randy Savage never was inducted while alive. He should be inducted in 2012. Personally, I think a good person to do the induction should be Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat.

Edge & Trish, probably not until WM29, which is rumored to be in Toronto.
Inductors: Christian & Lita respectively. Lita should eventually be inducted as well.

The Rock, definitely should be in 2012. Inducted by either Stone Cold or Foley (if follow isn't in TNA at the time)

It'd be sweet to see Mr. T as a celebrity inductee. Was it the first WM that he teamed with Hogan against Piper and Mr. Wonderful?
Speaking of Piper, has he been inducted yet?

Lex Lugar should've been inducted this past year in Atlanta, hopefully he gets inducted either next year or the following. I think he's deserving of it.

Undertaker will probably call it quits next year, end on 20-0, if so, maybe he should also be inducted next year.

Keep in mind WWE does not want to induct too many big names in the same year. Also they usually have some variety in regards to time or location. With that said I feel this is a realistic line up.

The Rock: The obvious choice. Mania is in is hometown and he’s headlining the show but he’s not active anymore. He’s pretty much a lock.

Randy Savage: We’ve been asking for Savage to get in the hall for years and it seems like 2012 will finally be the year. It’s just too bad we won’t get to hear his speech. Normally I would not say Rock and Savage would go in together as both are big enough to headline. With Savage’s passing he is no longer a headliner. No disrespect, but a headliner has to be able to be there himself. I’m sure Lanny Poffo will deliver an emotional and articulate speech on behalf of his brother.

Carlos Colon: He’s a legend in Puerto Rico and has one numerous titles. His arch rival Abdullah The Butcher was inducted this year so why not Colon in 2012? Remember his son (Primo) is a current WWE superstar so that makes Colon a likely candidate.

Ken Patera: He may seem kind of obscure but I think Patera is the type of guy WWE would invite. He was the second IC champion and was a big heel for the WWF in the early 80s. I see him on the same level as Jim Duggan.

The Freebirds: How did they not get inducted in Atlanta? Michaels Hayes has been employed by WWE for 16 years. Even if he wasn’t the Freebirds should be in. They were a very influential team and it’s amazing to me they aren’t in already.

The Crockett Family: Jim Crockett Promotions operated for over fifty years and was one of the top promotions in wrestling. Mid-Atlantic was run under Crockett and eventually was unified with the NWA. The guys who worked under Crockett reads like a who’s who of professional wrestling.

Regis Philbin: Here’s a good one for the celebrity wing. Regis has always been a great supporter of WWE and has had countless wrestlers on his show over the last 25 years. He’s always been respectful and understands WWE for what it is. I’m sure he would deliver an entertaining speech. Regis is just the type of big name Vince would love to land.

The rock will definitely be inducted. Flair was inducted before "retirement," and the rock is all but retired. It is in his home town, and he is going to pass the torch the next night. This is a no brainer... but I dont think it will be by stone cold. The Rock's father is still alive, and Im sure that the rock would want his dad to induct him, since he inducted his dad and grandfather.

Macho Man- Should have already happened. I would say yes, but I feel that Macho Man deserves to be the head of the class one of the years. I think he will go in this year, but I could see them waiting to make him the head of a class. Lanny Poffo inducts him.

Paul Bearer- inducted by kane/taker. has signed a legends contract, and got both kane and taker over massively.

miss elizabeth- should go in with macho man whenever that happens. if they both get inducted, i see vince doing the honors

arn anderson- yes. hopefully the wwe pulls the trigger and puts him in.

tyson- i agree with everyone. definitely going to be the celebrity inductee. will be by hbk

trish and edge will wait till next year when wrestlemania is in toronto.

owen hart- have to wait to get the ok by his wife.

makes me wonder when vince will be put in

will be headlined by Rock and possibly add Macho Man.... Edge and Trish will wait til 2013... Diva I say it needs to be someone who def made her mark possibly Sable... or just add Elizabeth, her and Macho Man should be in the same class

Never too early to start predicting the HOF inductees for next year. Next year Mania is @ Miami so that is a pretty important piece of info.

1. The Rock - Hometown and possibly wrestling his final WWE match the next night. This should be a no brainer especially given all the WWE Love The Rock has received since returning. Inducted by: Stone Cold Steve Austin

3. Edge - No Brainer. Could have been the headline inductee had it not been for two things: WM being in The Rock's home town and Macho Man passing away. Still his addition makes this class quite possibly the best class in years. Inducted by: Christian

6. Trish Stratus - Reemergence in WWE @ WM27 and Tough Enough has garnered her some more support. Easily the greatest diva of all time who was the best diva in her day on mic and the mat which hasn't been replicated since. Inducted by: The WWE Divas

These 3 I do not see. I see rock go in yes without a doubt, but not until he has been away from the ring for a while. He is wrestling the next night and so far the only man that has wrestled as a "HOFer" was Flair and Rock is not Flair.
Edge and Trish i do see the next time Mania is in Canada.

Savage I see headline 2012 class.

2. Macho Man Randy Savage - I think Vince McMahon would agree that this probably should have happened long ago but hostility was still in the air and it seemed both parties didn't want to make the first move. Still Macho is a no-brainer inductee and it would be a great tribute to his memory. Will admit, him passing makes this induction a little easier.
Inducted by: Lanny Poffo/Vince McMahon?

4. Arn Anderson - Should've gone in last year in Atlanta where he is still revered as a legend. One of the greats in the ring and heavily underrated on the microphone only due to him being associated with one of the best on the mic, ever. Inducted by: Ric Flair, if he's not under contract. (there was a rumor that AA only wants Flair to induct him and thats why he didn't go in last year)

5. The Fabulous Freebirds (Hayes, Gordy, Roberts, Garvin) - Another that should've happened last year in Atlanta. Honestly, Michael P.S. Hayes' revolutionary style and mic work is the main reason why they get in at all. Great team but will be known for changing wrestling style, promos, and entrances most of all. Inducted by: Kevin Von Erich

7. Mike Tyson - Celebrity inductee. Responsible for RAW moment with Stone Cold Steve Austin that captured the audience back from WCW. Only celebrity(s) more deserving than Tyson; Ali & Mr. T. Inducted by: HBK

LONG SHOT Possibilities

-Owen Hart - With Bret in a more involved role with WWE, you can't help but wonder that it will only be a matter of time before everyone comes to their senses and honors him the way he should be. *there has been talk of Wrestlemania possibly going back to Canada, so it might happen then*

-Ultimate Warrior - Warrior seems to have been truly affected by the Macho Man passing, but still carries a big grudge and is still not well recieved by the business. **He could very well induct Macho Man instead**

-Bruno Sammartino - In that March 31, 2011 interview Bruno seems to have turned over a new leaf with the WWE. Granted there is still some hostility but his response to an induction "Never say Never"

-Mick Foley - If Mick ends his employment with TNA in the near future, WWE fans would clammer to see him inducted alongside The Rock. My guess is he'll go in the following year and The Rock will induct him.

-Chris Jericho - A very big possibility...Jericho is no doubt viewed as first ballot HOFer but something tells me this isn't how he wants to leave the business.

-Ron Simmons - should've gone in last year in ATL but in a class loaded with talent, Ron might have to wait until next year.

-The Horsemen - A solution to inducting Arn Anderson is to induct the Four Horsemen. A few problems though; Flair is with TNA, Ole hasn't been receptive. If Flair is available, the idea of inducting the Horsemen would probably be well received and might include Barry Windham along with or in replacement of Ole Anderson.

Other long shots
Miss Elizabeth, Lex Luger, Sting, Demolition, The British Bulldog, Ravishing Rick Rude, Kevin Nash, Luna Vachon, Bob Backlund, The Steiners, The Dynamite Kid, Boris Malenko, Goldberg.

Your predictions.. and in parenthesis who I think should induct him..

Rock (stone Cold): Yes hes a HOF'er, but i don't think that he'll be inducted next year... I think he's not completely done yet, and won't be the centerpiece of it...

Macho Man (Lanny Poffo)- Yes I want him inducted (and have for a while) but it's not up to the WWE.. It's up to Macho's widow...

Edge (Christian)- I can see him being the headliner next year for the HOF...

Arn Anderson (ric Flair)- Yes I could see him in HOF, but if as you stated he's waiting for flair to induct him, he might have to wait..

Freebirds- I'm ok with inducting them, and don't care who they choose to do said induction..

Trish Stratus- (any diva... just make it a better speech than mccool/layla) Of course she should be in..

Tyson (Shawn or Vince or even Don King..) Agreed he'd be the celebrity inductee...

The long shot ones as you list

Owen Hart- WWE has wanted to induct him numerous times... Martha (his wife) has denied it repeatedly... She also does not want him mentioned on tv and other such things... Bret has been upset at her response to this for years and wants to see his brother in the HOF as well.

Ultimate Warrior- Could be the most entertaining/controversial speech in HOF history.... Probably deserves his HOF plaque, but I don't see WWE giving it to him while hes still alive/around..

Bruno- If he accepts he should be in

Mick Foley- While working for TNA i doubt it... However even when he stops working altogether, it may take a few years just due to his leaving and his comments since leaving... I'm sure he'll be in.. just may not be instantly after he leaves TNA

Jericho- Not until he officially retires from wrestling... No point inducting him while he still can and will wrestle at some point...

Ron Simmons- He'll get in some year (not this year I don't think) as one of the extra guys... He was a good guy, and entertaining, but not a surefire hall of famer....

You all make valid points but there are some things I want to address after reading your posts.

-Ms. Elizabeth - I think that WWE gets a little antsy when it comes to dead superstars. Hence, If Macho goes in...Liz might not. A few years ago, the Rick Rude induction was being floated around but it was the same year Hennig was going in and two drug related deaths were a no go on TV.

-Edge and Trish waiting - The reason I put Edge in is because of the fact that Edge is really fresh in everyones mind. Trish is also kindof stepping back into the WWE universe. If WM is going to Canada the following year then that would make sense and I believe that those superstars would be open to waiting for Canada. I don't know the rumors about Toronto but I have heard Dallas being floated around for WM in 2013. Every major sports arena that opens usually is followed by a WM pretty close so Indy and Dallas are going to be likely frontrunners.

- The Rock not going in - I Have to tell the few of you who think that The Rock ISN'T going in next year that you are fooling yourself. The Rock has been lauded by the WWE mainly because he is WWE's version of Ric Flair and want to treat him as such. The WM hosting, the birthday party, and even the match at WM announced a year in advance are all signs saying that the WWE respects The Rock so much that they want him to have a more active role in the WWE universe. Flair was given the most grandeur retirement in WWE history and I believe WWE will make it the same for The Rock. I expect the hometown Hall of Fame induction, I expect the Cena match to be last on the card and for the title, and I expect the Raw send off from the fans.

-Macho Headlining - No Way...WWE loves the HOF because its a very relevant thing to do in any business/sport. While it has legitimacy, WWE also wants it to be great television and having the ceremony being headlined by a performer who won't even be in attendance is not the WWE's style. They did the same thing with Eddie Guerrero, they had him as second headliner to Bret Hart. Keep in mind Macho and WWE were still very much at odds when the accident happened...I still think the HOF will happen for him but WWE isn't going to feature him as the main inductee. WWE has a thing when it comes to dead wrestlers and especially ones with bad history with the company.

-Future HOF Ceremonies - I think that this year could be a big year due to everything that has gone on in the company this year. But, in the future it looks like the big names waiting ahead will be Undertaker, HHH, Cena, and Vince. Of all these, I think Vince's induction will be massive. It will probably be done by multiple superstars and broken into segments spread throughout the broadcast. Undertakers will rival Vince's but still won't come close to being as big...it would be awesome if they had every opponent he beat at Wrestlemania be there for the ceremony (at least the ones that are still alive). After that I think Cena and HHH will be Hogan like inductions. I look forward to Jericho's induction as well and HOPE Stephanie McMahon inducts him.

The Rock - Obviously, it's in his hometown. It's a no brainer, Austin, his greatest rival should induct him in.

Macho Man - For sure and his death will certainly get him into the HOF even if Vince & him did have animosity. Probably Liz's family will induct her in and I see Steamboat inducting Savage in since Hogan who would've been more likely to induct Savage, is with TNA.

Miss Elizabeth - Since WWE is now inducting one celebrity & one diva in every year, I think Trish should be saved for Toronto, so Liz should be inducted in with Savage. As far for who will induct her, well probably will be her family.

Arn Anderson - Why he hasn't been inducted in yet, I don't know why. As far as who inducts him in, well I don't believe they will have Flair induct him as he may likely still will be with TNA.

Jake Roberts - Again, don't know why he hasn't been inducted in yet.

Kevin Nash - Give HBK a reason to come back next year as he will be the one likely to induct him in.

Mil Mascaras - Seeing as WWE are bringing in luchadores now, I see a luchadore being inducted in next year. I think Rey Mysterio will induct him in.

Mike Tyson - Great suggestion picking him. I would love to see him go in. A celebrity who had something to do with WWE that I actually like. Maybe Austin could do double duty and induct him in too, if not Austin, maybe Vince.

Rick Rude

Freebirds

That's my 10. I would like to see Dean Malenko get inducted in but he's very unlikely.

Mil Mascaras - Seeing as WWE are bringing in luchadores now, I see a luchadore being inducted in next year. I think Rey Mysterio will induct him in.

GREAT POINT...but here is a name more likely. GORY GUERRERO - WWE loves the Guerrero family and they have been really good about inducting patriarchs like him (Stu Hart, Fritz Von Erich, Verne Gagne) Inducted by: Chavo Guerrero.

the rock will be the leader of the class of 2012 because wrestlemania weekend will be all about the most electrifying man in all of entertainment. edge and the macho man randy savage will take equal 2nd. jake the snake is a good idea and so is iron mike

I don't think Rock will get in this year because he is going to be in the main event of WM, so he is technically still an active wrestler.

I think Savage will go in, alongside Miss Elizabeth and that they should be inducted by Vince himself, to show that whatever caused the bad blood between them has truely been forgiven.

I wouldn't be suprised if Paul Heyman was inducted. Think about it, he brought about the major changes in the business 10 years ago, and is responsible for creating most of the biggest names that shaped the Monday Night Wars.

Edge, HBK, Trish, Foley can all wait so they can headline the inductions as they all deserve to.

Hey did you know Hulk Hogan was still active for 2 years in a WWE ring after being inducted? :shrug:. Makes no difference.

The Rock will be inducted in Miami at WM28, thats pretty much a given. Macho Man will also probably be inducted.

I would also like to see The British Bulldogs inducted, but Dynamite is a bitter man nowadays and Davey is dead (like Savage). Maybe another year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back